[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "middle aged co-worker announces that mom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>it's a "middle aged co-worker announces that mom made my lunch to everyone in the staff room" repeat
>It's a follow up episode where she criticises me for going to a local coffee place instead of Tim Hortons

I just want to eat my sandwiches, go for a walk, and enjoy halfway decent coffee, bitch
>>
>>36287919
Not worth worrying about anon

Some people never grow up
>>
She probably wants to enter a femdom relationship with you
>>
>>36287919
FUCK HER ASSHOLE
>>
>>36287951
True. It's more annoying than anything, especially as she does it whenever she sees me in the lunch room, or when I'm about to go to lunch

>>36288013
That would be weird and gross
>>
File: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (8KB, 184x250px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
8KB, 184x250px
>>36287919
>women humiliating you
welcome to the game anon
>>
>>36288404
Does it get less annoying
>>
>>36288013
unlikely unless she is fat
>>
>borderline psychotic woman gets the chance to get high off of shitting on some autist male

is it safe to assume this is some white trash wage cuck job?
>>
File: tendiespepe.png (225KB, 880x882px) Image search: [Google]
tendiespepe.png
225KB, 880x882px
>>36287919
Just curious, but how old are you anon? I being a shrivelled up old hag doesn't she have anything better to do than razz on someone probably half her age. Just assert your dominance and make her cummies for mummies
>tfw she doesn't do GBP
>feelsbadman,jpg
>>
Tim Hortons coffe is horrible and it doesn't deserve to be a part of our national identity.

I'm proud of you anon.
>>
>>36288613
The only thing that Tims has going for it is that it's everywhere

I only drink the stuff if someone gets me one. I don't want to come off as ungrateful, plus free coffee is better than none.

It still surprises me that Tims is considered a national delicacy, especially when even McDonald's coffee is miles better
>>
>>36288599
I'm 30, she's 55 or so.

I mean, it's sad that mom's still making my lunch. But it's somehow even sadder that she noticed that about me, of all things. She seems to have nothing better to do than joke about a loser's meal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.