[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would someone here like to have a friend (girl) or girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

File: 1491825155355.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1491825155355.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
Would someone here like to have a friend (girl) or girlfriend with mental disorders, mentally ill, amputated, blind, etc?
>>
>>36285643
yeah since I already have a gf a girl friend would be nice
>>
>>36285643
Yes you offering
>>
>>36285643
I wouldn't mind, but why?
>>
I don't want a gf, but I wouldn't have an issue with a friend who is blind or amputated or something, but wouldn't want one with mental issues
>>
Eh sure i guess
>>
>amputated
no
>>
>>36285643
Friend probably, but I'm not sure that I'd really want a girlfriend right now.
>>
>>36285679
Do you have an interest in the person just because she is like that?
>>
>deaf girl asks your for a cig
>she manages to ask you, convey how her day went, her mood and her thankfulness and her character
>she does so in roughly a quarter the time a speaking girl would have done
>5 min after she waves bye and goes her way you suddenly notice you never felt so fucking quickly synced with a girl
>too late to do something about it dipshit

Yeah I would sure be willing to give it a chance
>>
Just rubbed one out, but I can tell ill want you later.

Where you live
>>
>>36285739
What if she wears hearing aids
>>
>>36285751
Would I even know if that is the case or is this about something others would notice about her? Not sure I get your question here.
>>
>>36285773
Would you really be okay with having sex with a girl who has aids?
>>
Yeah I really want a friend that's a girl, the best friend I ever had was a girl but she moved away. Which only served to make me realise I hate everyone else I know.
>>
>>36285643
post more pics op

orginalalal
>>
>>36285679
>tfw pre-rejected by robot
;_;
>>
>>36286045
pls be my mental issues gf
>>
File: 1486707188990.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486707188990.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
Not really, but I'm always on the look-out for a girl with one arm because some years ago i dreamt of falling madly in love with a girl with one arm

nothing else though, save maybe something platonic with a mildly nutty but harmless lass
>>
>>36286045
What sort of mental issues, also I highly doubt you're the op
>>
>>36286074
Okay, pls be my qt bf.

>>36286126
I am not OP but I still felt rejected, s-schizophrenia. It's not like I can help it though!
>>
>>36286168
>Okay, pls be my qt bf.

post proof you're actually a female(girl)
>>
>>36286179
Is it okay to share pics on some other platform than r9k?
>>
>>36286193
It doesn't matter where you post it, WILL be saved and spread you stupid roastie.
>>
>>36286193
just post timestamped vagina pics here
>>
>>36285643
I would mind having a blind gf.
>>
>>36286241
Yeah same, she wouldn't have to look at my ugly ass face everyday
>>
>>36286168
Are you in europe? If so you have to be my gf.
>>
File: 1439779102523s.jpg (4KB, 120x125px) Image search: [Google]
1439779102523s.jpg
4KB, 120x125px
>>36286261
whoa hold up there buddy i asked her to be my gf first, you need to back off
>>
>>36286261
I have a passport but no. Also, I just got a bf in this thread.

>>36286267
Love you robot bf.
>>
>>36286289
Can you describe what goes on during a fit of schizophrenia and how you would cope or alleviate it?
>>
>>36286289
>Also, I just got a bf in this thread.
you said this to me yesterday and now you're here again. slut
>>
>>36286289
are you the one that's been posting the past 2 days and wont say which state you're in?
>>
>>36285643
> mental disorder/ill
Something dangerous like violent psychosis would be hot as hell, but I couldn't deal with it for a real relationship.
Crippling anxiety or agoraphobia would probably be wife-tier.

> amputated
Would be fucking rad if she uses cool prosthetics. A cyborg gf would be even better than a regular gf.

> blind/deaf/mute
All yes
>>
ye i kinda fantasized having an equally depressed girlfriend as i am

id enjoy coping with it together, helping each other out, sort of making it a romantic struggle through depression. also i think that whole situation would make me feel less worthless

im pathetic
>>
>BPD
>Gf has anxiety
We're great together but it's probably unhealthy
>>
>>36285643
>Would someone here like to have a friend (girl) or girlfriend with mental disorders, mentally ill, amputated, blind, etc?
Yes. Just be in Europe and play vidya and we're golden.
>>
is op really a girl or just some sperg neckbeard fantasizing about being a deformed grill
>>
>>36286569
Judging from the displayed bf acquiring frequency, it could nearly be a girl who got into teaching feeling VN. But when in doubt always presume it has a dick.
>>
>>36286686
you think op is a trap? pic looks like a grill
>>
>>36286909
You really think that OP is the pic? It's probably some grill he found off Normiebook or Google images.
>>
>>36286972
I think that picture was also posted in a faceposting thread
>>
>>36287028
Wouldn't surprise me if it was. Probably from /soc/
>>
>>36286309
Symptoms seem to flucuate based on stimulation, thinking, lack of sleep and stress. Usually, I cope during a fit by checking into a mental ward and lying in bed/only getting up to eat and use bathroom. I don't go to group or hang around other patients because the stress of socializing and thinking about what to say makes my symptoms more intense.

I tried to keep it together while playing Uno with other patients for maybe 30 minutes before it felt like my head was going to pop. I couldn't comprehend what the person next to me was saying and thought she must be evil or out to get me.

It's sort of like tripping if you have done psychedelics before but it's harder to know what to expect. New symptoms come and go, such as different hallucinations that you were not prepared for. It's easy to ignore hallucinations once you realize they are just that, but very difficult at first before you find out.

I am not sure if all people suffering from schizophrenia are like this but usually a fit can last 14-45 days, then there are long gaps with almost no symptoms. It may be because I was diagnosed recently and it hasn't progressed very far. I have relapsed twice and have spent about 1.5 months in a couple mental wards so far.

>>36286314
I'm not sure who you are but I am sorry.

>>36286342
Yeah, but I have posted before that. Just more recently lately. I won't say my location because I recently had to file a restraining order against another anon and moved to another state last week to put more distance between us.
>>
Where can I find a cute 10/10 hikikomori girl?
>>
>>36287426
get money and buy an ugly fembots love
>>
>>36287364
I would sort of assume its like undergoing a seizure but, I suppose that was pretty interesting to read. Thanks!
>>
>>36286972
shes ugly, probably got it off 4chan
>>
>>36285643
What kind of amputated?
>>
>>36287816
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdbP5vIz9wk
>>
I had a girl with PDDNOS or something. Some autism spectrum.

Never again. Never felt lonelier in a relationship.
>>
>>36285643
I want a mentally ill girlfriend sin pie
>>
>robots tell on another how mental ill normiegirls are
>everyone seems to wants one that is broken in some different way

Is this 'Alpha' shit only being cruel enough to break them the way you want them, and discard them if the result is not the bend you aimed to get?
>>
>>36285643
if this pic is u then HELL YEAH
>>
want somebody who can handle my semi retardedness, hot/cold feelings in a relationship, and preferably also really socially anxious so we can support each other. If that person just so happens to be mentally ill I'll still go for it.
>>
>meet weird girl who plays vidya and is p. cool and innocent
>turns out she's psychologically unstable and constantly hopped on low thc weed oil and other drugs
>she has trouble thinking more often than not between her meds and chronic pain
>she wants to be a journalist
>anything she writes that's longer than a single paragraph comes out garbled and awkward
dodged a bullet lads
>>
>>36289141
what mental illness(es)

notoriginalfuckoff
>>
>>36285643
I'd feel so self conscious around a blind girl, man. You can't really on looks are anything physical with them, it's almost 100% on how charming your personality is. It's borderline nightmare stuff
>>
>>36285643
OP is a fucking faggot

obviously never dated a girl with mental illness
0/10 would never do again

sage
>>
>>36285643
There would probably be nothing worse than having a gf with a personality disorder, depression or an eating disorder. She'd be difficult as fuck to live with and probably be abusive.

An amputated or a deaf gf would be pretty cool. Having to help her out and have her rely on you a lot would probably strengthen the relationship a lot. I love how deaf people have to communicate without speech. As someone with selective mutism it'd be perfect to meet a girl who is deaf.
>>
>>36289235
I would really love to have a girl feel my face to 'see' me. Also they can probably read stuff like your voice a lot better.
>>
depend on what kind of mental illness
>>
>>36289258
what if he is more mature than you and hence could deal with it with the greatest of ease
>>
>>36285643
Girls are shit tier friends. Completely uninteresting and they disrupt the harmony of your group because everyone subconsciously wants to fuck her.
>>
>>36285643
I'd have a quadruple amputee living fleshlight gf for sure.

Otherwise, nope.
>>
>>36285643
Depends of the severity of the stuff but in general, yes I'd befriend and/or get together with a girl with issues.
>>
I have a medical fetish so this could be up my alley. My able-bodied gf doesn't like much in terms of casts and things like that ( but surprisingly tolerates diapers).
>>
>>36289353
Wow you obviously have never met a bro tier lesbian tomboy that totally fits in as the token girl for your beta crew and doesn't try to fit in at all, it just comes naturally because she will fucking kill you if you mention the fact that she can't hang/ do something because she has a vagina.
>>
im the girl in the pic but im not OP

or mentally ill, sorry bots
>>
>>36289676
>because she will fucking kill you if you mention the fact that she can't hang/ do something because she has a vagina.
Kill is such a hard word for "getting pissy and wresting you until you end up fucking"
>>
>>36288941
thanks anon :)
origig
>>
Bionic chick sounds kinda hot. Please reply if amputee fembot!
>>
>blind
I wouldn't mind at all. I'm not even ugly.
>>
>>36289707
get the fuck off this board, you roastie shitscum
>>
File: 1490815225294.jpg (66KB, 700x519px) Image search: [Google]
1490815225294.jpg
66KB, 700x519px
>>36288651
From my experience, yes. Thats exactly how it is.
>>
>>36285643
best friend has anxiety disorder
we decided once she has the right meds we'll try dating

so yeah
>>
File: 1326578800100.jpg (75KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
1326578800100.jpg
75KB, 495x700px
>>36285643
You mean like a cripple?
>>
>>36291841
b-but it was my face
>>
>>36285643
I have a huge hero complex so yes. Let me take care of my blind cute fragile gf.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.