[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I put in my craigslist post? Firstly i'd like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: ahwycacnat.jpg (42KB, 498x601px) Image search: [Google]
ahwycacnat.jpg
42KB, 498x601px
What should I put in my craigslist post?

Firstly i'd like to say i've tried posting on craigslist a bunch of times and out of any method of getting a girl this has lead to the closest times i've gotten in recent years to getting a girlfriend so anyone recommending anything else please don't because i've likely tried it and it didn't work.

Clarifications about myself and the general gist of the post:
I'm a typical /r9k/ type. 5'5, Average Looks, Overweight, NEET, 20 Years old, Lives with parents, No Car, Small Peen (But they'll never have to know till its too late :^))

I have 0 Standards (wasn't always this way) and i've been trying to find a girlfriend nonstop since I was 16 (4 years straight) with no avail. Once I hit 18 obviously I went to more online methods like Tindr, Badoo, Etc still nothing. I've tried different personality types, pictures, etc. Tried copying successful profile bios, posts, etc

Even when I get a reply it generally doesn't last long no matter how hard I try.

I live in a very Liberal lefty part of America (Yes I know this is the reason I can't get a girlfriend you don't have to tell me twice I know the sexual market is fucked in these kinds of places but I have no fucking money so please don't suggest moving either because I can't do that)

Anyways TL;DR i've tried making tons of posts on craigslist and even when i'm completely honest on there I do get replies from real girls unlike dating apps so its clearly the right choice.

Basically I think the way I post tho is fucking it up so i've come here for help. As I know many of you are familiar with situations like this maybe you can help me.

I'm not a robot by choice and yes i'm incel. I want a girlfriend, a long term relationship, kids, a good life and I need help. I know /r9k/ isn't exactly the best place to ask for help in this kinda situation but its all I got so please.

Can you help me make a post on craigslist. I just need the text part I already got the pics covered obviously.
>>
File: 1491108368213s.jpg (2KB, 123x124px) Image search: [Google]
1491108368213s.jpg
2KB, 123x124px
Fuck man, this shit is hard to read.
>>
>>36280478
Tis life man
>>
I've talked to girls on there before. A lot of times they genuinely seem very mean and judgemental. Anyway>>36280460
>Anyways TL;DR i've tried making tons of posts on craigslist and even when i'm completely honest on there I do get replies from real girls unlike dating apps so its clearly the right choice.
you answered your own question
>>36280460
>I'm not a robot by choice and yes i'm incel. I want a girlfriend, a long term relationship, kids, a good life and I need help. I know /r9k/ isn't exactly the best place to ask for help in this kinda situation but its all I got so please.
just drop the robot and incel shit, it's just shallow stereotypical memes
>>
File: fafer4wfasdf.jpg (87KB, 755x552px) Image search: [Google]
fafer4wfasdf.jpg
87KB, 755x552px
>>36280943
>just drop the robot and incel shit
I'll drop it when society drops it. This situation is new throughout most of civilized history.

Anyways as I mentioned it just has to do with where I live but I have no choice but to keep trying where I live because I have no money and I doubt I will anytime soon.
>>
>>36280996
>this is new
And you find new things scary.
>>
>>36281030
Well considering its causing lower birthrates and increased suicide and depression rates why wouldn't you? Anyways sadly i'm not scared. I'm saddened and mad for the most part. Not just for myself but for others and the parts of the world/society that are effected by this.
>>
Until you're willing to work on yourself, you will have either zero results, or worse, results that will only make you wish you had gotten no results.

Also stop blaming your inability find a woman on your geography, it is entirely your own fault. It has nothing to do with politics, geography, or any of the things you talked about besides the facts that you are, to put it lightly, rather undesirable to a woman at this point.

No woman wants a man that is too lazy and weak willed to progress and better himself.

I'm not being mean, you can do it, but you just have to quit making it all someone or something else's fault and attack the root of the problem.
>>
>>36281162
>Also stop blaming your inability find a woman on your geography, it is entirely your own fault.
This is simply incorrect. You clearly haven't been on this board much, aren't a robot/have robot friends.

Its common for NEETs even Jobless ugly poor NEETs to get girlfriends in certain states over others. I have a friend myself who was in an even worse situation than I but he moved with his parents to Idaho and was able to find a nice gal much easier and quicker than he's ever gotten where we used to live. I wont say where but west coast so you can take a guess.

I myself have taken visits with family to other states and those have been the ONLY times women have approached me and showed any interest in me. I even had a long distance relationship for awhile. Anyways I get it. Its easy to put the blame on the person complaining but you clearly don't know shit and you need to lurk more.

>No woman wants a man that is too lazy and weak willed to progress and better himself
The thing women don't get is in the more liberal parts of the west is that a majority of young men don't have resources or a job and are either NEETs or in Education. The thing that motivates men to get better is a woman being there.

If a woman wants a good man they can easily make one from the plethora of young men who are lonely as hell whos will would instantly increase 10 fold because he has HER to strive for.

Womens Standards are only fucked when the culture falls apart and stops caring about families.
>>
>>36281081
Let the dice roll sadbot. Humanity will maintain.
>>
Yes, you are a robot by choice. Stop lying. Every robot is one because of choice.
>>
>>36281351
I guess if you think you should rape or buy a hooker or something.
>>
>>36281382
Nothing is preventing you from taking a shower, shaving, and getting a job. Then a gf follows.
>>
>>36281382
>buy a hooker
You mean rent? Or hire?
>>
>>36281283
Now you're blaming geography AND your view that "The thing that motivates men to get better is a woman being there."

If you can't even motivate yourself enough to get better now, for yourself, then you won't keep it up for a woman. That's totally backwards and upside down.

You said you had a long distance relationship for a while? Why did it end? How long did it last? Did you improve anything about yourself during that time?

Get a crappy construction or factory job, lose weight and make money, buy a car and stop isolating yourself. Set goals for short and long term, reward yourself when you reach them.

Maybe you would be a great guy, but you still sound pretty immature in a lot of ways,which is ok,it will go away in time.

But with women you always bring your best. There are women out there that will accept you at your worst and stick with you, but they're hard to find, nearly impossible in fact.

You have got to start putting work in NOW, not once you get the girl.

It might not seem fair, and hell,maybe it isn't, but that's how life tends to be.
>>
>>36281403
>Nothing is preventing you from taking a shower
Yeah, totally this is what's preventing robots from getting a girlfriend. Use your brain. I doubt even the grossest robots who want a GF wouldn't clean up if they had the opportunity to meet a girl
>Shaving
Some of us wish we had a beard. It increases your sexual market value in some cases. Sadly some of us can't grow one or can only grow a neckbeard
>getting a job
Debatable also considering some people get girls without a job implies its more than that and considering most robots are young men its a non issue it was common throughout history for men to not have a job till they're older and to either be in training of some sort.
Honestly >>36281283
Covers it pretty well after the second greentext.
>>
>>36281507
>Still ignoring geography as a legitimate issue
Get a load of this privileged normie.

>If you can't even motivate yourself enough to get better now, for yourself, then you won't keep it up for a woman. That's totally backwards and upside down.
Considering that's how biology literally works and how its worked throughout history gonna call *doubt* on that one. The driving force for a mans will has always been a woman and once society/culture developed and as the amount of men/women who had offspring slowly equalized it was common for a man to have a woman.

For example lets say a culture that has two peasant families who have an arranged marriage for their two kids to unite the families while they're both teenagers. The boy now has a woman he now has something to strive for.

When suddenly men are lonlier and less likely to get a woman than ever before but women have MORE men than ever before to choose from it really makes me think.

>You said you had a long distance relationship for a while? Why did it end?
She couldn't move to me and I couldn't move to her and we knew we wouldn't be able to for a very long time since she knew my situation and hers was different. She wasn't shallow at all. Very nice girl but I thought it would be best to end the relationship because I didn't want to lock a girl in a long distance relationship that we could never continue in person for several years. Its greedy and wrong.
>How long did it last?
About 2 years. She wasn't the only girl I met there also i'm not saying every girl out of my location was good but compared to where I live Goddamn its so much better. Its actually POSSIBLE to find a woman who is interested in you.
>Did you improve anything about yourself during that time?
Eh no not in particularly I suppose I was happier and more active. She was pretty bummed out when I broke up with her but as I said would have been wrong not to.
>>
File: California Sexual Market.png (562KB, 978x746px) Image search: [Google]
California Sexual Market.png
562KB, 978x746px
>>36281507
>There are women out there that will accept you at your worst and stick with you, but they're hard to find, nearly impossible in fact.
T. Someone who has never been to middle america, Asia, or eastern europe.
>>
>>36280460

How do you get on with people? (E.g. parents, friends, work mates, etc.)
>>
>>36281697
What do you mean? Like get along with them?
>>
>>36281711
I don't know that's actuallya question on a form I'm trying to fill out so I was hoping seeing someone elses answer would help

Clearly it's a badly worded question if we're both not understanding it
>>
>>36280460
The first time I put an ad on craigslist I only had one reply and I fell in love with her and we hit it off bigly

so good luck

this was way before tunder etc existed though
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.