[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get so angry you bite down and chip your teeth >this is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: why do you do this to me.jpg (184KB, 403x401px) Image search: [Google]
why do you do this to me.jpg
184KB, 403x401px
>get so angry you bite down and chip your teeth
>this is "funny" to normalfags
>>
File: 1477698843116.jpg (20KB, 235x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477698843116.jpg
20KB, 235x300px
>>36280426
That shit is funny to me to be perfectly honest.
>>
>>36280462
How about I just bite YOU? Huh? How would that be?
>>
>>36280426
>REEEEEEEEEEE so hard you injure yourself
kekkle
>>
>>36280487
>How about I just bite YOU? Huh? How would that be?
Kind of hot to be perfectly honest.
>>
>>36280426
You look autistic as fuck if you do that IRL
This ain't your favorite chinese cartoon where biting your own teeth will make you look cool.

OP smells like underage
>>
>>36280591
I FUCKING BITE DOWN WHEN I'M MAD
I GRIT MY FUCKING TEETH
IT'S A NORMAL HUMAN EMOTIONAL RESPONSE
ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB
>>
>>36280634
No, I think you're the dumb primitive one here because the normal human male does not have this kind of archaic behavior where you will just hurt yourself for the sake of an emotion.
Anyone with an IQ over 90 will not do this kind of thing.

I think you have real 3D autism or actual retardation my dear Anonymous.
>>
sometimes i get really angry (usually at video games) and get a strong urge to hurt myself
i used to cut myself when i felt like that but i stopped last year. my thighs would be covered in cuts and scabs that i never bandaged or anything.
i liked looking at them and felt like it validated my mental problems, which i probably just make up because i'm too lazy to fix my life.
>>
I'd laugh to if someone did something as cartoony as physically bite down so hard their teeth break.
>>
>>36280426
>she won't have a route in the remake
>>
>>36280686
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer%27s_fracture#Epidemiology

It's common enough that you can be in a group of a few guys and one of them ha such an injury from sparring and landing their knuckles wrong, or even being so pissed off they punch something that are generally immovable.
>>
>>36280821
This. I'm just imagining OP's teeth all shattering with a glass SFX. Then he gets a dustpan and broom and sweeps them up sadly.
>>
File: IMG_0234.jpg (39KB, 800x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0234.jpg
39KB, 800x460px
>>36280426
It's funny to everyone you paste eating retard
>>
>>36281128
Well, I knew some guys that had these kinds of injurys and always were retards but only one of them was in a fist fight desu.

If one doesn't have at least the mind to calm the fuck down before they hurt themselves, I consider them retards or autists that are mimicking some kind of cartoon.
>>
>>36281227
Have you ever punched a hole in the wall?
>>
>>36281389
No, because I don't live on a house made of wood.
>>
>>36281512
>implying it's easier to punch through wood then drywall
>can't even punch through drywall
>literal musclet thinks he's /fit/
>>
>>36281689
My walls are pretty thicc m8, not gonna break my arm permanently.
>>
IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY
IF YOU ARE EMOTIONALLY CONTINENT YOU CANNOT BE A ROBOT
>>
I actually have a pretty badly chipped tooth on one of my top right 'chewing' teeth. Every time I eat anything like bread, tortillas, anything even remotely chewy food gets stuck in there. and I end up flossing. I mean I pretty much always flossed, but now i have to do it after every meal..

I bite down really fucking hard in my sleep when I'm stressed. Sometimes I do it when I'm tired as fuck. I try and stop it as much as possible but it's hard.
>>
>>36281749
>implying walls are solid all the way through
>doesn't realize that they are hollow

How do you think people get rat infestations? The live in the walls! Punch a hole in your wall, I bet you'll see like, 310 rats.
>>
LOL learn some self control you tard

get anger management.
>>
>>36281904
>How do you think people get rat infestations? The live in the walls! Punch a hole in your wall, I bet you'll see like, 310 rats.
Bruh, I live in a shithole but my shithole isn't that bad.

Haven't seen a rat in over 10 years.
>>
File: 1468637545603.jpg (37KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1468637545603.jpg
37KB, 500x489px
>>36280426
Doesnt that hurt? I chipped my front teeth as a kid and that shit killed.
>>
File: buh.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
buh.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>36280426
>get so angry you bite down and chip your teeth
>>
I do that too anon, I thought it was a normal human behavior.
I disagree that this is the mark of a dumb person as my IQ is 134
>even ""robots"" make fun of this instinct
I haven't chipped my teeth though,they're strong.
>>
Brush your teeth, butterbreath.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.