[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people half your age can draw better than you >people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: war pigs.png (781KB, 937x720px) Image search: [Google]
war pigs.png
781KB, 937x720px
>people half your age can draw better than you
>people with ten times your talent have quit because people got angry at them
>>
>>36280247
>people with ten times your talent have quit because people got angry at them
This is the worst feel in the world
>>
>>36280247
Adolfo Hitler was an angsty artist.
Teacher made him quit.
The rest is HIStory.
>>
>>36280247
And that makes you better than them.
>>
>>36280247
WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THAT IMAGE? THXX
>>
>>36280247
Don't be shy now. Post your work.
>>
Does it matter?
Just do and don't think.
I'm fucking 30 and started a game company.
Need to learn how to draw, code, make music and it's not that hard.
>>
>>36280710
He suicide after failing to take over the world, ruined Germany's reputation for a few generations, and was very possibly a homosexual and a pedo. Great story.
>>
File: 1477047884064.png (10KB, 803x579px) Image search: [Google]
1477047884064.png
10KB, 803x579px
The keys to just pick up the pen and draw some titties, no matter how bad you are
>>
>>36281398
brother may i have some oats

unsurprisingly unoriginal
>>
File: IMG_1769.jpg (319KB, 1180x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1769.jpg
319KB, 1180x787px
>>36282794

All I'm saying had his teachers encourage him, he might of been a good to great artist. They could of prevented WWII. He clearly had passion, misguided.
>>
>>36284943
So nigga also had thin skin. If I listened to every teachers opinion about art I would have given up. Pursue your dream, Hitler, become artist.
>>
>>36284943
He was really bad perspective drawing, not good enough to enroll.

Also preventing him from rising to power would not have prevented world war 2. Germany was in ruins after ww1 and someone else would have said enough is enough eventually.
>>
>>36282794
Hitler put homos and pedos into camps
>>
>>36285308
his real last name was also literally "shekel grubber"
you need to understand the jewish mindset. killing all the stupid and weak jews who couldn't hide or escape was just a eugenic maneuver to breed smarter ones. no one is crueler to a yid than another yid.
>>
>>36280247
This is what convinced me not to dabble in arts.

People with ten times my talent are cornered to posting their art on obscure pages of deviantart and tumblr.

But it's not just the lack of any career perspectives, it's also the meaninglesness of it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.