[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enlisting.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Shrek_smiling.jpg (48KB, 317x381px) Image search: [Google]
Shrek_smiling.jpg
48KB, 317x381px
Hey /r9k/.

I've had a lot of fun on this board, and the other various boards of 4chan.

4chan was always there for me when other places and people weren't. Sometimes you were all shitheads, but many times, you guys were the greatest people I've known.

I'm enlisting in the Army. I dunno what I hope to accomplish, but...

Maybe my small effort can help ensure that those of us who aren't able to do something like this can stay home, safe, and go to 4chan.

I'm ready and hopeful for the 'get rekt faggot' comments. They're like home.

But truly, I love you all.
>>
>>36280084
Fuck off cunt
i love you ;<)
>>
>>36280084
Join the Air force you fucking faggot, best housing , easy work, and you won't be killed by stepping on a landmine is some god forsaken country.
>>
>>36280275

But I'm not trying to have the best housing and the easiest ride.

I'm trying to do the best I can for my country. Someone has to step on the landmine so that others can sit in a nice house for 4 years.
>>
>>36280084
Enjoy, friend. Personally I'd recommend the Navy if you're looking for an adventure and some direction in life, but if you want the pew pew life and enjoy the suck then go ahead with the Army.
>>
>stay home, safe, and go to 4chan

Militaryfags don't do shit to protect my freedom or anyone else. There is no threat right now that would invade the country. I'm sick of people that think this.
>>
>get rekt
You're thinking of reddit or mentally handicapped people who say get rekt in 2017
>>
>>36280306
You won't have that mindset when you really step on a mine, I promise.
>>
>>36280275
"yeah my legs were blown off and I'm bleeding to death... probably should take a breather and smoke a cig before getting medical attention."
>>
>>36280084
Respect military and all, but don't go into this without your due diligence. Shit is hectic right now and there's a good chance you'll be deployed into a high risk area.

Be honest with yourself if you're really ready for that. If you do enlist I wish you the best and hope you come home safe.
>>
>>36280319
/shrug There's no harm in it, either, though.

>>36280356
Probably not.

>>36280365
Oh, definitely. I appreciate the concern.

Last post for the night, anons. Maybe I can post some great meme shit from some crazy experiences someday.

Have a good life, you all deserve it in some way or another.
>>
>>36280356
I know someone close to me that actually did step on a mine in Iraq years ago, they're fucked up for life. If it doesn't kill you, it'll shake your brains up and you'll never be the same person. It's sad as hell, but that's the way it is. You know what you're signing up for.

I'm joining the Navy soon, I don't have it in me to do the shitty job that the infantry in the Army/Marines has to put up with but I respect the hell out of them for it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.