[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only like old music?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: AIDS.jpg (168KB, 1919x1023px) Image search: [Google]
AIDS.jpg
168KB, 1919x1023px
I really only listen to 70's music. Beatles, Carpenters, ELO, Pink Floyd etc. Its hard to bond with people over music because all they like is shit rap. Anyone else like this??
>>
WHY DO BIRDS SUDDENLY APPEAR

OREGANO
>>
>>36279943
LE RONG GENERASHUN
>>
>>36279943
>tfw 28 and addicted to 70s / 80s pop

As if I needed another reason to be completely unable to relate to others my age.
>>
>>36279943
edgy
i haven't heard the
>I only listen to classic bands not like mY generation who only listens to RAP all the time hurr durr
for a few years. You understand that there are other genres that exist? You're not special for liking normal shit that everyone else likes such as Pink Floyd?
>>
>>36279967
heckin feelsbadman

>nobody else listens to the same music as i do accept a few.
>>
>>36279943
I mainly like old music too, anon. There's so much variety!
>>
>>36279993

yeah, i know i'm not special for liking the music, its just hard to relate to alot of other people when they ask what music i listen to

>billy joel
>"who's that?"
>>
yeah, they are all fucking retards that can't into music, unless it's shoved down their throats, because for some season the radio is the only fucking thing that exists to find music somehow.
>>36280012
dude, get some fucking taste.
>>
>>36279943
People like you can be really annoying. It's possible to enjoy music from different time periods without having this elitist attitude that everyone else's tastes are shit. There's a lot of quality hip hop out there, no need to put an entire genre of music down in the process of praising the music that you prefer
>>
>>36280012
>billy joel

kek
>>
>>36280039
agreed, but im saying the SHIT rap. I acknowledge there alot of good modern bands out there, it just sucks cause i can't relate to anyone
>>
>>36280058
Find other people that share your tastes then, desu. You're far from a special snowflake, if you look around you'll find plenty of people who you can talk music with, especially on the internet
>>
>>36279943
You'll realize your music taste is not unique once you turn 14.
>>
I do, its pretty good. I prefer 80s rock (favorite band is Rush) but jam bands and just classic rock in general is always nice.
>>
>>36280012
>>36280058
What do you mean by relate? It's fucking music
>>
>>36279943
This was all the music I listened to until my teens because it was all I heard from my parent's house. Then I got into weeb music.
>>
>>36280098
yeah, there's just a lack of people that I know i guess
>>
>>36279943

>I only like classic music
>only listens to whatever was mainstream years ago and never ventures any further than what songs that have been in movies/tv shows
>>
File: 1469993282736.jpg (39KB, 604x337px) Image search: [Google]
1469993282736.jpg
39KB, 604x337px
i adore certain older bands like The Doors especially, and myriad others like Jefferson Airplane, CCR (good thing i live in the south), Rush, King Crimson, and the more solid classics barring butt-rock

i still might advise you to attempt to branch out to different tunes; it is very helpful to be able to carry on a coherent and interesting conversation about multiple genres of music. can talk at length about shitty metalcore, good post-hardcore, djent, and bluegrass/confederate music

even though i never listen to hip-hop or rap on my own volition, i always appreciate the good stuff that folk show me when i'm at a social function. just listen to the lyrics and how ludicrous they are, it has to be some of the most hilarious shit.
>>
you sound underage OP you shouldn't be on here
>>
>>36279943

>70s music
>Beatles

Hmmm
>>
>>36280034
You're eddddgy for saying fuck dude.
>>
>>36280203
ehh probs, i just have some shit diction when it comes to colloquial shit at 1 am
>>
>>36280227

You are only naming entry level old-school music so you are a pleb.
>>
>>36280480
? i don't get it.
i didn't even post my tase here.
>>
All my brother listens to is shit rap, shit country, and other Normie shit. I love seventies and eighties music, and also some recent electronic.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.