[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pic related the solution? This miracle drug seems to fix everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: phenibut.jpg (45KB, 593x311px) Image search: [Google]
phenibut.jpg
45KB, 593x311px
Is pic related the solution? This miracle drug seems to fix everything wrong with my life.
Any robot with experience taking phenibut that can advise me on this?
>>
>>36274736
I borrowed some primaforce phenibut from someone I knew.

Didn't do shit for me. Maybe I didn't take enough? The most I took at one time was about 600mg
>>
>>36274736
It's okay, but don't do too much.
Shit gets wacky.
>>
File: 4MGXANAXPEPE.png (146KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
4MGXANAXPEPE.png
146KB, 400x366px
>>36274736
you are gonna get a different response from different people but i'm leanin on the more "there's a better way my dude" side as far as this compound goes for it's utilitarian or even recreational effects.

me personally have tried it in pure form in dosages that should have had the effects stated and then a little more but if anything it was VERY mild relaxation.

and then on the other hand i've read many accounts of people using this shit everyday, all day and then having terrible withdrawals from it, as it is working on the GABA receptors in your brain (same receptors that alcohol and benzos effect)

i wish i could get the effects that i've read about, and had high expectations, but was in a nutshell overall disappointing.

oh by the way the kind i had was from powdercity, whom i can vouch for their other bulk supplements i've bought like melatonin, l theanine, valerian root extract, nooept (didn't really use that)

i take prescribed adderall and klonopin now.
also still use l theanine as it's a relaxing agent that actually works for me, when combined with caffeine in a 2:1 ratio it's the best nootropic stack with the little/no bad effects. rather it eliminates the ill effects of caffeine like jitters and crashes and shit.
but then again the only caffeine i get is from coke. i stopped drinking beloved coffee when i found that amphetamines + coffee for me is maximum overload for stimulation.

hope this helps, benzos are the miracle drug next to cannabis of course to me but benzos are also dangerous as fuck if you get in deep, so beware. i can't stress that one enough.
hope this helps phenibut anon.
the struggle is real

i fucking love me some red strain kratom.
that shit will relax you if you don't take script opiates or do heroin or some shit.

i would assume you don't though, seeing as though you are asking if phenibut is a miracle drug lol.

subjective experimentation is all you can do for confirmation of efficacy.
>>
>>36275586
I mostly want to take this to make me more talkative and confident in the way that alcohol does but without the slurred speech and lack of memory caused by alcohol

I'm not really going to be taking it as a recreational drug.

Thanks for the suggestion on the supplier though, I'll look into that.
>>
the only miracle for a robot is a bullet to the head
>>
>>36274760
It taking 600mg of any drug doesn't do anything, the drug probably won't work. Unless the drug is meant to be taken consistently over long periods of time to give results, most anti-depressants take 4-6+ weeks of consistant dosage to see any effect (most effects seen before this time are placebo).
My recommendation to OP is to avoid this drug, there are no such things as miracle drugs that solve your problems. If you really want to see positive changes in your life you have to change your lifestyle. It may not be the solution you want to hear, but it's just about the only one that works.
>>
>>36276674
>anti-depressants
This isn't an anti-depressant.
It is a downer or depressant which basically has a similar effect to alcohol when it comes to making you confident as it lowers stress.
>>
>>36274736
>This miracle drug seems to fix everything wrong with my life
That's just the drug talking. Try going cold-turkey and see how miserable your existence still is.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.