[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Either have to go to the school physically to do a timed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: madododo.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
madododo.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>Either have to go to the school physically to do a timed writing or make my mommy pay $20 to have someone take over my computer and watch me do it on webcam in my house
>Had all week but kept putting it off because it kept giving me really bad anxiety so I kept telling myself to calm down and that it'll be okay and that I could do it another day
>They said something about monday but I can't remember if it said it has to be done before monday or if it could also be done on monday
>Going to the school website makes me too anxious I can't do it
>Schools are supposedly closed during the weekend and I did it today
>Don't know what's going to happen if I just don't do it
>This was the makeup period for a test I already missed because I was too afraid to go to the website and I didn't know it was due
>Can't drive so I have to find out if my dad can take me if I want to go

fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK

I hate school I hate it so much I want to be a NEET again I want to be a little boy again I don't wanna do this anymore
>>
>>36274685
>did it today

*didn't do it today

fuck
>>
Please make me feel better
>>
File: justshootme.jpg (263KB, 700x1065px) Image search: [Google]
justshootme.jpg
263KB, 700x1065px
>>36276008
I can't; I was caught up in similarly preposterous shit brought on by my inability to deal with anything 15 years ago, and its only gotten worse since then.
>>
>>36276064
I'm sorry

Otr th joyg
>>
Guessing this is highschool. If so it really doesnt count for shit. Chill. Try and get things done the first chance you get just so you get them out of the way. Dont kick your own ass over this and just learn from it. An I don't give a fuck attitude will take you a long way in stressing situations.
>>
>>36276116
I mean as long as you manage to get into a university anyways.
>>
>>36276116
It's online community college

Ori vi Nl
>>
>>36274685
Are you literally 14 years old? Its a fucking high school test, it doesn't matter and I pity your miserable, ignorant existence if you think high school curricula is something to shit your britches over
>>
>>36276171
I'm in college. I wish I was 14 again. I want to be 5 again. School is what started to ruin everything I want to go back to before it
>>
>>36276160
>online community college
Why even bother? If you can manage not to go full retard over fucking community college, you're obviously not cut out for life. Time to drop-out, get a tuition refund and buy a helium tank.
>>
>>36276230
Because I want to keep playing video games and watching cartoons and anime and posting here
>>
File: helperlove.jpg (59KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
helperlove.jpg
59KB, 657x527px
>>36276230
John 8:7
>inb4 christfag pls go
It's a fucking metaphor. I don't care if you believe in Jesus (who died for your sins today; which is besides the point.)
>>
>>36276309
Long as you get the degree, why give a fuck? Chill out bro.
>>
>>36276373
But what if they drop me or something? Or my mommy has to pay the full price because I didn't do good enough?
>>
>>36276396
Not gonna drop you for a single test. Work harder later. And have some goddamn self respect you're in college who the fuck refers to their mother as "mommy"?
>>
File: 4302306.jpg (66KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
4302306.jpg
66KB, 400x225px
>>36276482
Okay, thanks anon...I've missed some other stuff too, so it just scared me. They kept sayingredients "if you miss 10% of class you're done", but I don't know how true that is. I'm still a little scared but I feel a little better too.

I don't really call her that directly, sometimes just jokingly. It makes me feel sort of little again I guess.
>>
>>36276631
>10% of class
>Not 10% of tests
Not sure if you mispoke but those are not the same thing dude.
>>
>>36276701
I'm pretty sure they said 10% of class during the orientation thing, which I assumed meant assignments since I don't usually go to the school physically, but it was a while ago, I don't know. I'm not sure how close I am to 10% but it keeps scaring me
>>
>>36276773
Asking might be an option you know.
And don't even think of saying you're too scared to do it. Why would you be? Those people's likely won't have any sort of significant effect on your life.
>>
>>36276899
I guess I could...thanks, anon. But it'll have to be on Monday since they're closed now. I guess I'm just scared of doing things related to school, I just keep pushing it off, even if they're not necessarily a big deal. I tried asking them something similar, one teacher said that hadn't dropped me because I messaged her saying I was still active in the class and the other said that I'm not in danger due to lack of work, but my grade is of concern. This was a little while ago too, though.
>>
>>36277013
Hey I know that feel. All too well. Don't let it drag you down though. Never say later. Do stuff asap and you should be fine.
>>
File: 1477208541749.jpg (10KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
1477208541749.jpg
10KB, 480x353px
>Going to the school website makes me too anxious I can't do it

This guy >>36276230 whether serious or not has a good point. If you can't manage to go to a fucking website then what is the point of even getting the degree? Realistically what kind of job can you get if a website is too scary for you? You don't have to kill yourself but don't waste your parents time either, drop out now and get neetbux
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.