[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do degenerate homosexuals enjoy anime so much? Is anime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0291.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.png
53KB, 256x256px
Why do degenerate homosexuals enjoy anime so much? Is anime inherently gay?
>>
I'm a degenerate tranny and I don't like anime at all
>>
>>36274480
redpill me on trannies

is there anything they like?
>>
>>36274480
Shut up traitor. All fags like anime

Repent
>>
>>36274512
I like video games a lot because they let me be a girl in them.

>>36274516
I also fantasize about being abused, mutilated, tortured and killed, good timing anon
>>
>>36274541
So you admit you're a mentally ill degenerate?
>>
>>36274633
I still have gender dysphoria and lifelong severe depression so by definition I am mentally ill, yes. I'm not proud of it, quite the opposite but it's the truth.

I don't think I'm a degenerate. I live a quiet life and keep to myself.
>>
>>36274662
Your perversion is inherently degenerate. You harm society just by existing. Nobody wants you alive, monster.
>>
>>36274753
I don't think my masochism harms society. My being trans is not a perversion if that's what you are referring to.

>You harm society just by existing
I disagree, I don't think that I personally harm society by existing.

>Nobody wants you alive
This is true though
>>
>>36274774
>I don't think my masochism harms society.
It does. It corrupts society everyday that you are alive.
>My being trans is not a perversion if that's what you are referring to.
What is it but a perversion? You must have been traumatized when you were young, or otherwise had some event pervert and scramble your mind. And now you deserve nothing but death. You are a blight on society. We would all be stronger and better off without horrors like yourself.
>>
>>36274848
>you're a blight on society

So was eliot rogers but we're not allowed to kill all the virgins. For some reason. Hehe
>>
>>36274848
I am sorry for existing anon, truly. I'm sorry that I've bothered you with my presence in this thread. I don't agree with your views but I really am sorry.
>>
>>36274924
Everyone is a virgin a one point. Not everyone is a disgusting pedophile poorly masquerading as the opposite gender.

>>36274955
I doubt it. If you really felt that way you wouldn't have gone through with your sick fantasies. Doing so proves you to be the disgusting, delusional pedophile that all you trannies are. Preying on children for your own sick pleasure and infecting those whom you cannot abuse with your disgusting ideology.
>>
>people that care about scietyy call themselves robots
fucking normalfaggots need to leave
>>
>>36274471
>Is anime inherently gay?
Yes. If you haven't figured out that anime is code for homosexuality by now you need to fuck off back to plebbit.
>>
>>36275136
I haven't gone through with any sick fantasies. I'm not a pedophile, I don't prey on children, and it hurts my feelings to be compared to someone like that because I was abused as a child myself.

I'm not trans because I was abused either, it's actually my being trans that led to me being abused. You are a very mean and cruel person anon.
>>
>>36275177
Society is blackened and corrupted but we should not give up on it. We must strive to fix it. That includes persecuting and driving away the immoral and the degenerate
>>
>>36275236
fuck that, who cares?
why should i care about anything but escapism and my own wants?
what kids am i gonna have? fucking normalfags are the onlyones who care about this shit.
>>
>>36275211
>I haven't gone through with any sick fantasies.
You haven't gone through with HRT, or God-forbid the surgery? If so, there's still time for you to turn to the path of righteousness.

>I'm not a pedophile, I don't prey on children, and it hurts my feelings to be compared to someone like that because I was abused as a child myself.
Yes, most transgenders were abused at one point or another, and I am sorry you had to go through that but embracing sick and unnatural desires is NOT the solution. Just like most pedophiles were preyed upon as children, so too were most transgenders. It's the same complex and it repeats itself. If you give into your sickness, you will wind up abusing children yourself, like all trans ""people"" do.

>I'm not trans because I was abused either, it's actually my being trans that led to me being abused.
I very much doubt that. Your illness is clouding your memories.

>You are a very mean and cruel person anon.
Sometimes the righteous must be severe. Tolerance cannot defeat immorality. I am merely doing my part to protect children from your lot.
>>
>>36275136
You just projected. I meant adult virgins I guess. Like the /r9k/ type, like the see ya space cowboys type
>>
>>36275348
>fuck that, who cares?
>why should i care about anything but escapism and my own wants?
Hedonism destroys society. The Human race deserves to continue and thrive, and the apathy and nihilism of people like you is weakening us.
>what kids am i gonna have? fucking normalfags are the onlyones who care about this shit.
You might yet have kids and be fulfilled if you discarded your apathy
>>
>>36275667
no i fucking won't chad.
i don't fucking care about these stupid normie cunts that want humanity alive.
go back to facebook, you fucking retarded normalfag
>>
>>36275667
>The Human race deserves to continue and thrive
Prove it.
>>
>>36275897
Then you are beyond saving, and deserve to be culled.

>>36275923
We are the only truly sapient life on Earth with vast potential. These things deserve not to be squandered and anyone with any sense of Justice at all understands this
>>
Anime allows them to catfish people easily. It also keeps them segregated from reality.
>>
>>36275951
eww. fuck off back to somewhere else chad.
>>
>>36274471
It's cheesey and cute
>>
>>36275951
Oh okay, I see your point. I don't personally think that makes us deserving of anything. Human sapience is just a product of evolution, a natural process in an enormous universe. Even the idea of 'deserving' is something we've made us ourselves. But I get where you're coming from.
>>
>>36276313
I don't necessarily believe that our sapience is a natural product of evolution. I believe that there was a divine hand in play. Surely not the Abrahamic God, but some God...
>>
>>36274471
anime is actually pretty cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ozCTicLj9c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CNrNQjWGHI
>>
File: banjojo.png (67KB, 1248x630px) Image search: [Google]
banjojo.png
67KB, 1248x630px
>>36277274
ok ban jojo now
>>
File: 14453526565790.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>36277316
>been a fan of jojo for 8 years
>anime version comes out and it becomes popular
>can't mention jojo anymore without some autist shitting on me
>>
>>36277359
we need to keep jojo ova secret
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.