[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NEET HHKV 30+ >failed normie >live in the country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1445277597584[1].jpg (18KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
1445277597584[1].jpg
18KB, 500x326px
>NEET HHKV 30+
>failed normie
>live in the country
>going on a drive in the evenings because nothing else to do
>driving through the hills and valleys
>see people out in the yard on the Friday evening
>men mowing the grass and trimming it
>women overseeing children running around and playing
>drive by some houses
>hear the joyful voices of children
>see men younger than me working under a car with no shirt on

If I could just pull up in one of those driveways. If I could just be a man working on his god damned car with his brother or his friend while his wife watched the children. Or even be a man who watches them work.

God damn my self.
>>
>>36274144
glad i don't have these feels
>>
>>36274144
I like to think that God is real that this life doesn't really matter that much. This life is just the beginning and heaven is when real life begins.
>>
>>36274144
go to car mechanic school
>>
>>36274749
Think for a little bit longer about OPs story and then consider what you just wrote.
>>
>>36275466
he wants to work on cars and have a family, #1 you're obviously going to learn about cars and #2 if you want a wife or family at the very leat you need some income and independence
>>
>>36274730
I also have that feel

I think some people still have it better than others in heaven based on how they act on Earth, but it's all just different degrees of awesomeness. Heaven is heaven

God bless ya'll. Jesus loves you

>inb4 stale edgy comments
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.