[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>affirmative action is racist >hate speech should be allowed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13

File: 1451365378250.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1451365378250.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>affirmative action is racist
>hate speech should be allowed because of free speech
>liberals are the REAL racists

Why do conservatards always say stupid shit like this?
>>
>>36274016
Back to >>>/reddit/ faggot

I bet you're a normie too
>>
File: aaisnotracist.png (18KB, 1168x339px) Image search: [Google]
aaisnotracist.png
18KB, 1168x339px
>>36274016
>affirmative action is not racist

0pifinal
>>
File: 4L_GfS9keG0.jpg (106KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
4L_GfS9keG0.jpg
106KB, 650x975px
>affirmative action is racist
It gives colored people the upper hand against white people. It is objectively racist to hire based on skin color.

Who determines hate speech? That's censorship if you just want to call opposing opinions hate speech.

>liberals are the REAL racists
Hating anybody based on just the color of their skin, you're a racist. Everyone has prejudices based on previous encounters with members of a certain race. That's just human nature. Instinct.

I tend to see anti-black aligning themselves with conservatism and right-wing. And anti-white aligning themselves with left-wing and liberalism. Are both types of people racist? Yes. Does that make the entire group racist? No. Because not every person is racist.

>t. born and raised in Texas, Mexican heritage from grandparents.
>>
>>36274296
>Who determines hate speech? That's censorship if you just want to call opposing opinions hate speech.
I generally agree, but hate speech usually refers to things like advocating genocide, which absolutely should be banned
>>
>we should make this specific race of people less qualified we're helping!
All I know is I want a chink doctor not a nigger because the chink is more qualified.
>>
>>36274016
>>36274016
I should be able to say what I want when I want without imposed aggression on me insofar as I do not threaten the physical integrity of another person's private property (including their bodies). Hate speech does not necessarily directly threaten the physical well being of another person; therefore I should be able to call a black person a "stupid nigger" or criticize Islam as much as I want without imposed aggression
>>
>>36274296
Not even true, affirmative action fucks asian men even more in terms of tertiary education and employment in the I.T./tech fields even more than white men
>>
Affirmitive action only makes sense as far as government position IMO yet its exempt I'm pretty sure, Law making has obvious discriminatory effects that create disadvantage and that only minority leaders would notice.
>>
>>36274016
>Why do conservatards always say stupid shit like this?

Because I want non-whites to leave.
>>
>>36274577
>talks shit about people
>surprised when it pisses people off
>>
>>36274016

The KKK are democrats you uneducated piece of shit
>>
File: racismsillyitsjusteconomic.jpg (93KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
racismsillyitsjusteconomic.jpg
93KB, 644x644px
>thinly veiled race awareness thread?
thinly veiled race awareness thread.
>>
File: 1492050562370.jpg (143KB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
1492050562370.jpg
143KB, 480x470px
>>36274878
>Shit all over white people
>they get upset
>LMAO WHITE FRAGILITY BTFO SO FRAGILE SNOWFLAKE
When can we start to discuss black fragility? Say one fucking word and they think it's okay to murder lol.
>>
>>36274361
Depends. Saying you would like for there to be a genocide, e.g. Neo-Nazi hating all Jews, shouldn't be banned. It's just another shitty opinion. However, saying to people that you are going to kill people or encouraging others to kill people should be treated as a threat/inciting violence.
>>
>>36274878
Where in my post did I imply this? By aggression I mean physical violence. Of course calling a nigger a stupid nigger would piss the nigger off, but any violence against as a result of what I did is illegitimate
>>
>>36274878
>getting pissed off means you need to chimp out at somebody

Have you tried not acting like a nigger?
>>
>>36274878
>mean words are justification for violence
nigger
>>
>>36274939

Sorry dude, but there are things you could say that would make the most cook and collected of your personal friends swing on you, regardless of their race. Don't want people to hate you? Don't be a prick.
>>
>>36274918
this

sibdgiobsgsogb
>>
>>36275033
don't want people to hate your race? stop murdering people over a word
>>
>>36275045
>he thinks I'm black

Ok
>>
>>36274577
That might as well be illegal already since "fighting words" exist but its just not enforced.
>>
>>36274887

>t. Dinesh D'souza
>>
>>36275063
then stop eating dogs
stop cutting people faces off
stop drinking listerine
stop huffing gas
stop suicide bombing non-believers
>>
>>36275033
>but there are things you could say that would make the most cook and collected of your personal friends swing on you

I know it's hard to believe, but not everyone acts like a nigger
>>
>>36275081
And this is why nobody likes you and you're on /r9k/
>>
>>36275072
t. poo inda Ioo
>>
>>36275033
You still aren't making an argument you utter retard. No one is saying a black person being called a nigger shouldn't have the right to get angry. They're saying it shouldn't be illegal.
>>
File: 1491361909601.png (17KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491361909601.png
17KB, 650x650px
>>36275090
This is why you're a greasy subhuman who resents whites
>WAH SAID MEAN THING I WOULD KILL YOU IF I COULD
fuking non-whites are so savage
>>
>>36274016
I mostly agree.

We should not make any speech illegal. Fuck giving the state control over our speech after fighting for centuries to take that control away. People can deny the holocaust all they want, but no intelligent person will give a shit about them. We don't need the state to make words illegal to take their power away.

That said, a lot of conservatives totally misunderstand the meaning of free speech. If you tell them they're retarded and ignore them for saying something retarded, they'll freak out and say you hate free speech.
>>
File: antifascita.jpg (32KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
antifascita.jpg
32KB, 433x419px
It's fine if you want to call people racist/sexist slurs and advocate for mass killings and deportations, as long you are prepared to deal with the consequences.
>>
>>36275033
>Sorry dude, but there are things you could say that would make the most cook and collected of your personal friends swing on you, regardless of their race
And? If they're my friends I should know what to say and what not to say around them. Furthermore, how does this justify aggression against me imposed by the state? I don't need promised violence from the state to decrease my incentive to say mean things in front of my friends; if I genuinely care about them, I will refrain from saying mean things either way.
>Don't want people to hate you? Don't be a prick.
If I really cared, I wouldn't need promised violence from the state to reduce my incentive to say mean things. I speak according to my own opinions and I'll stand by them regardless of what people think of them.

I think freedom is a little more important than a little disdain towards me, tpqh.
>>
File: 8392038490.jpg (15KB, 304x406px) Image search: [Google]
8392038490.jpg
15KB, 304x406px
>>36275161
Friendly reminder that physical violence is a crime under the law. Be prepared to deal with the consequences.
>>
>>36275161
Its fine if you live like a thug nigger as long you get shot like a thug nigger.
>>
>>36275033
>Don't be a prick.
Aggression against me is justified if I say some mean things? Fuck off
>>
>>36275161
>let's start by kicking the hornet's nest of gun-wielding, redneck Trump-supporters
this will go well for you
>>
File: IMG_6872.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6872.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
>>36274016
jvugcfyok
>>
>>36275161
There should be no consequences enforced by the state if I say "fuck niggers", or "women are inferior to men", or "I hate Jews", and so on. The only consequences should be social
>>
File: 703[1].jpg (84KB, 597x822px) Image search: [Google]
703[1].jpg
84KB, 597x822px
>>36275161

>killings and deportations

So in your eyes, being forbidden to live in a white country is tantamount to being killed? That's pretty racist bro.
>>
File: did nothing wrong.png (471KB, 640x898px) Image search: [Google]
did nothing wrong.png
471KB, 640x898px
>>36274016
>The government discriminating based on race isn't racist
>Ban mean words
>>
>>36275344
No one's talking about the state, it's just saying if you run around calling people niggers or saying other bigoted nonsense, don't be surprised if you get your shit kicked in.
>>
>>36275431
I wish we kicked peoples shit in when they said terrible things about whites.
>>
>>36275431

>no one's talking about the state
>but the state shouldn't punish me for committing crimes against people practicing free speech
>>
>>36275431
I wouldn't be surprised because they're uncivilized animals. That doesn't mean I'd say it, however there should be no consequences enforced by the state as a result of calling them niggers. Their violence against me as a result of saying it is illegitimate and requires state involvement via police officers
>>
>>36275608

Are all libertarians as autistic as you?
>>
>>36275685
So a pack of niggers beating me half to death just because I said something mean, is justified?
>>
>>36274016

Because it's objective reality?
>>
>>36275685
>"hurr durr he said something I dont like therefore he's autistic"
>>
>>36274610
Right. But I'm talking about all jobs in general and not just IT. You do make a good point though.
>>
>>36275840

Honestly, if you refer to violence as "illegitimate" you're leaving yourself wide open for autism accusations. But at least he didn't say "use of force".
>>
>>36275922
The definition of violence: behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.
>Honestly, if you refer to violence as "illegitimate" you're leaving yourself wide open for autism accusations
explain
>>
>>36274296
Self hating wannabe white minorities should be lynched.
>>
>>36274016
>>>/pol/

Fuck the hell off normalfaggot
>>
>>36275979
What did you mean by this anon?

I'm the guy you posted your reply to
>>
>>36275964

I didn't mean to turn this into a big thing, I'm just telling you normal people don't talk that way. They would just say it's "wrong" or "unacceptable" or something like that. Categorizing violence as either legitimate or illegitimate is not typical behavior. It is spergy libertarian behavior. That is all.
>>
>>36276051
You made it seem like what I said was inherently wrong because it was autistic, since autistic behavior is inherently "wrong"
>>
>>36276037

He's calling you the Mexican version of an Uncle Tom.
>>
>>36276051
There is nothing wrong with categorizing violence as either legitimate or illegitimate; we do so to determine what violence was and wasn't justified. Would it be autistic to say that attacking a stranger, even though that stranger did nothing wrong, is illegitimate, and attacking a burglar is legitimate?
>>
>>36276121

I didn't actually mean it that way, I was just shitposting
>>
>>36276170
well ok then aofnosng

I am slightly autistic btw
>>
File: Antifa numales so stronk.png (926KB, 751x506px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa numales so stronk.png
926KB, 751x506px
>>36275161
I'd love to cave a low test numale's skull in like yours.
>>
>>36274016
>Giving special treatment to a particular race isn't racist, unless that special treatment is given to that one race I really really hate
>I agree with free speech until it hurts my feelings then it should be illegal and my government should be the one to decide when people go to jail for talking
>everyone's racist but me

Why do libtards always say stupid shit like this?
>>
>>36274016
refute, the first two are very true, the third is debatable, both sides have bad eggs
>>
>>36274016
>giving blanket benefits to a person based on color instead of an individual analysis of socioeconomic situation isn't racist

>blanketing the other side of the argument as hate speech because you don't agree with it isn't fascist and censorship, assuming this even isn't the case, casually throwing the 1st amendment out there implying it's a weak point

Obvious bait but bored and nothing else to do
>>
>>36275161
>deal with the consequences

another 10000 years on top baby.

Sorry youre a nigger but you need to understand there is a reason your ancestors where our fuckboys.

You should look up what the word research is and then try to apply that to your shitposting
>>
>>36274361
no it shouldn't, where do you draw the line, prevent anything and you prevent everything
>>
>>36274016
>affermative action
>we should treat people differently because of their skin color
Sounds pretty racist.

>hate speech isn't free speech
The declaration of Independence is hate speech. America was literally founded on hate speech.

>liberals are the real Nazis
Silencing opposing views with violence under the guise of "social harmony" and "purifying bad thoughts" sounds pretty fascist to me.

Even if OP is a troll it's with saying this over and over and over until the "fuck white people party" formerly known as Democrats understand it.
>>
>>36274016

Because defining people by their race is literally racism.

And whoever gets to define what "hate speech" is gets to control free speech, e.g. China, Russia, Nazi Germany
>>
>>36274016
Their parents are probably cousins and the education system of the state they live in likely designed to keep them stupid.
Those people never learn critical thinking.
>>
>>36276375
See OP, they literally think like this.
It's hopeless, their redneck uncle fucked up their brain/butthole so hard they are stuck like this for life.
>>
>>36275113

but calling someone a nigger is NOT illegal.... its just not socially tolerated so spergy mcedgelords such as yourself and your peers there cant go around mucking up others existence with your unwelcomed intolerance and sissified prejudgements of an entire group based off your little whiney bad experiences and a few internet videos you watched "from da hood"...

in short... no one cares or needs to hear your opinions on an entire race you never wanted to socialize with anyway you entitled cunt.
>>
>>36274016
>it is
>I'd love define anti-white speech as hate speech and have it banned
>no, I'm the real racist

Your move faggot.
>>
>>36276517
This is such a contrived rant.
>>
>>36276551

>has no rebuttal
>>
>>36274249
How do they even know who's black and who's asian when they are evaluating the admissions? They literally just have applicants name, GPA and test results. Sure you might know the gender or weed out ching chongs but how could they differentiate white, hispanic and black?
>>
>75 replies
Back in my day, one had to put effort into b8ing.
>>
>>36276588
Wanting a rebuttal is fucking autistic pseud shit. You came here to piss and moan or get (you)'s. Either way you're a massive faggot.
>>
>>36276627
Why would anyone ever want to bait?
(not that this isn't a bait thread)
>>
>>36276589
Usually you are asked to fill out your race in America. I've been asked on any college application I've filled out.
>>
>>36276656

>your purpose is to get (you)s

>gives (you)s

pissing in an ocean of piss, my friend.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.