[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 23 virgin NEET for 6 years >do nothing but anime, game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1482980650856.jpg (132KB, 1199x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482980650856.jpg
132KB, 1199x375px
>be 23 virgin NEET for 6 years
>do nothing but anime, game and shitpost all day
>family goes on vacation to our background country
>it's a somewhat 3rd world country
>every single day I'm getting up at 6 am instead of 3 pm
>hasn't played a game or watched anime instead I'm doing physical activities
>despite all this I'm having fun and surrounded by tons of family and friends
>even lots of girls are trying to hook up with me
It's been 2 days since I came back and all I've done was nothing and didn't leave my house, I'm actually thinking of going to college and getting my first job I don't want to live the NEET life anymore it's horrible but then I realized I live in Canada and socializing with those people is like having cancer, I'm not sure if it's worth it now.
>>
>>36273045
What country it was?
Interested.
>>
>>36273090
From the Caribbean
>>
>>36273045
Consider traveling, you could study in another country. Just realize that people are generally pretty bad.
>>
>>36273045
Dude was it by any chance Dominican Republic?
>>
>The people in your country are so bad that you go NEET
>>
>>36273337
It's just 1st world countries that are full of bad people, I'll just avoid them and live somewhere else.

>>36273533
Nope but more south east and you'll find it.
>>
>>36273045
> I live in Canada and socializing with those people is like having cancer

I love this sentence. 10/10 post, OP.
>>
>>36273837
Shit ok dude asking because im actually going to canada and i live in a shitty country too
>>
>>36273045
hey I don't get this pic, why is xbox a jap chick? and what's with american wii u?
>>
>>36273241
OP IS A black person
>>
>>36274218
Going on vacation or are you going to live there? If vacation you're fine and going to have a good time depending on which province you go to.

>>36274290
Because PS4 is the weeb version and Xbox is the normalfag version hence the 2D vs 3D, the other wii u one is because they censor some stuff.

>>36274360
Close, I also have indian and spanish in me too.
>>
>>36274535
You probably look black, or black leaning mystery meat
>>
>>36274598
A lesser version of nigga lips and that's it, I'm pretty much light as a white man but now I got a tan so I'm dark brown the the moment.
>>
>>36273241
This is why I think technology is a curse. You go to a 3rd world island nation, where I assume they have less money and therefore less technology, and you're happy as fuck. I'm sure the people are happy as fuck. You go back to Canada with your anime and high speed internet, you feel like shit.
>>
>>36275034
Being wealthy is a meme in general. That's something I've learned a while ago.
>>
Socializing is a plague that will soon be phased out by telepathy
>>
>>36275938
it would be nice to have a corvette and a rolex imo
>>
>>36275034
We have technology though even the same amount as Canada just people don't spend much time on it
>>
>>36274701
Stop bullshitting you fucking wanna be white boy shit skin. Just tell us what country in the Caribbean you're from. Is it one of the nigger Caribbean countries like Jamaica ? Bahamas ? Etc. Or Hispanic like Dominicans republic, Cuba, Puerto Rico, etc.
>>
>>36274535
Im going to live in Quebec i think im learning french and shit
>>
>>36276763
If you're not white people will stare and make sure you learn your french good because they will give a bad attitude if you speak english. Even if you don't do these things you will be alright because it's fucking canada they won't harm you for anything although not much people will be polite to you.
>>
>>36276965
i feel like nothing will change when i move there it will be like when i take a week vacation in my grandmas house and i dont do anything else than being in the computer my mom said that somebody was going to try to get me a girlfriend and i cringed so hard dude i almost tried to punch my mom wtf
>>
>>36273045
>>even lots of girls are trying to hook up with me
What does this look like?
I can't actually imagine.
>>
>tons of family and friends

NOOOOOORMIIIIIIIEEEEE
>>
>>36278072
girl comes up and says let's go
there you know how it feels
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.