[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will my dick ever be able to please a girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1491991671462.webm (232KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491991671462.webm
232KB, 400x300px
will my dick ever be able to please a girl?
>>
>>36270690
originally oregano no
>>
Throw away your plastic bottles right now.
>>
if she is into you yes
>>
>>36270887
>3 inch penis
>if she is into you it will please her
jesus christ, no.

>>36270690
OP, if you have mad stamina you might be able to do it.
>>
Is this bigger or smaller than ruggrael?
>>
>>36271115
>ruggrael
????? what ?????
>>
>>36270690

What size is it. You have a nice ass tho consider transitioning.
>>
>>36271149
The black guy with the small cock
>>
>>36270690
Shave, will look bigger.
>>
of course, that's an average sized dong
>>
>>36270690
I'm bigger flaccid bro. You should just focus on foreplay.
>>
>people in this thread saying that IT's fine
>people in this thread saying THAT's average
>people in this thread implying OP could please a woman with THAT

y'all know that it's tiny right?
>>
no, the only woman that will settle for you will be desperate

at best, she won't cheat, but will never be satisfied and will always dream of other men, and will only let you go near her when she has been worn down by you constantly asking

at worst, she will treat you like shit and cheat on you any chance she gets. this is by far the most likely scenario

honestly, the best thing you can do is keep masturbating to a minimum, don't do anything that could damage your dick, and hope that sex robots will be viable before you lose your ability to get hard
>>
>>36270690
That living room is located in Lewisport, Kentucky.

Your initials are WAW and you are cheating on your wife.
>>
>>36271270
it's literally just average though
>>
>>36271312
lol no it's not. That looks about 3.5 to 4.5 inches. Average is 5-6.

That being said, yes, OP, you can still please a girl. Having a smaller member doesn't mean you can't lead a successful sex life. Most of the nerve endings are in the first few inches of the vag anyway.
>>
File: 1492076590554.png (1MB, 1260x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1492076590554.png
1MB, 1260x1800px
>>36270690
small dicks make me so fuckign horny I just want to stick it all in my mouth while he thrusts his hips slightly until he gives me a hot dicklet load
>>
>>36271309
Fuck ya got me
>>
>>36271312
>Has to jack with only thumb and forefinger
>Average

pick one. if you can't fit AT LEAST one full hand on your cock, you're a dicklet
>>
>>36271309
How do you know me...
Who are you?
>>
>>36271839
Your dick can still be small even if you can fit one full hand around it.

Source: Can fit one full hand around my cock but no room to stroke.
>>
>>36271839
I can fit both.
That's good right
>>
>>36271889
Tru.

>>>>ADDENDUM INCOMING
If you can't fit AT LEAST one full hand on your cock AND JACK IT, you're a dicklet

>>36271897
hows girth tho?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.