[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna see what kind of mental gymnastics you're gonna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

I wanna see what kind of mental gymnastics you're gonna use to prove this guy is superior to you
WHAT'S.
YOUR.
EXCUSE.
>>
>>36269589
He doesn't have to worry about having faggot spaghetti arms and looking weak
>>
>>36269589
>that guy is still decent looking
>probably rich
>gets retard pity points because limbless
i am retarded but not retarded enough to get pity points, people might like me if i was a child but i am an adult who smells like shit and cum.
>>
Girls like to take take of guys with disabilities.
Just not mental ones.
>>
>>36269589
>WHAT'S.
>YOUR.
>EXCUSE.
I have legs
>>
>>36269589
High status/attention/stands out.
>>
>>36269589
It's almost like personality actually matters to people. Next you guys will be amazed when a person with no arms has friends.
>>
w-what is this? desu
>>
File: Virginia.png (129KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
Virginia.png
129KB, 640x350px
>>36269687
Yuck, how can his wife even ride him without throwing up? Fucking cripples are just so emasculating to look at.
>>
>>36269589
He's white

Originalcomment
>>
>>36269589
He's white and she's asian

You literally don't have to try to get Asian women as a white man, they all come to you and want the white seed.
>>
File: Download (2).jpg (10KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
Download (2).jpg
10KB, 263x192px
>>36269680
these two had no friends but arms
>>
File: IMG_2889.jpg (11KB, 124x122px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2889.jpg
11KB, 124x122px
>>36269589
His wife obviously married him for the publicity. The masses go wild for people like her. People who are "kind hearted and willing to look past physical differences" or whatever other bullshit they spew. She is famous because of what she has done; she views herself as morally superior to everyone, and everyone praises her for it. I guarantee that she fucks chad whenever she gets the chance. What is her husband gonna do if he finds out? Beat her/chad up? Obviously not. He needs her to care for him, so a divorce wouldn't happen. I wouldn't be suprised if he allows himself to be cucked because he probably feels like he can't satisfy her. I feel bad for him, as he may actually be delusional enough to believe that she loves him "for who he is." Disgusting. Also,
>creating a gross half-slant baby who will probably grow up to be a beta loser because his father will never be able to teach him important physical lessons
>>
>>36269589
He's not fat and has roughly the same hairline as me, he's already superior without delving into any psychological bullshit.
>>
>>36269589
It's called virtue signaling and boosts their social status.

This girl is doing the same thing.
>>
>>36269589
i can fap ;)
>>
>>36269879
She dresses like a whore, I wouldn't tap her even if I'd have ASL.
>>
>>36269589
These kind of women ALWAYS end up taking the BBC behind the dude's back

That's a fact of life my friend.
>>
>>36269589
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Vujicic
Don't have to. Guy is semi-popular and the cunt wants ez attention. No mental gymnastics required. You could have figured that out on your own,
>>
>>36269589
It's not gymnastics. That guy obviously has higher self esteem than everyone else here
>>
The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this picture was, "If he tips over, he'll drown"
>>
>>36269589

>married
>tragic accident happen
>husband loses limbs
>wife doesn't leave since they already have a kid
>she is a miserable deep down inside.
>>
>>36270044
He was born without limbs.
>>
>>36269589
>a guy without arms and legs got a wife and a son so every man with arms or legs is able to get a wife and son.

obvious bait.
>>
>>36269589
>he's white
>she's asian

WHITES

CAN'T

BE

ROBOTS

originalisimo
>>
>>36269687
His Benis :DDD
>>
>>36269589
Missing limbs aside, guy is still pretty attractive.

Women also put a lot of stock into how others perceive them, so dating a guy with no limbs would give her a ton of pity bonus points in her social standing. Dating some ugly, unemployed basement-dweller would just drag her down socially.
>>
>>36269589
You guys are fucking retarded
Holy shit, you can't admit
This guy has it 1000 times worse than you
Be honest that it's not because you're a manlet.
Not because your balding
Not because of small dick
It's because you suck as a person and is absolutely boring in every way
Admit it's your own fault for once
It's the first step for recovery
>>
>>36269680
>this is what roasties rationalize
>>
I've chatted with a guy who is missing all his limbs. He let it quietly slip that women sleep with him because they have a fetish for it.
>>
>>36269795
This is a great comment
>>
Why is everything about girls in this board yall cant be that depressed
>>
>>36269836
>invest entire live with someone for the possibility of a few pictures for outlets that most likely pay you nothing
extinguish thyself
>>
He's white, first of all.

Many non-white women would date white men below their level, just for that skin tone.
>>
File: BobOblong1.jpg (6KB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
BobOblong1.jpg
6KB, 350x280px
Is no one going to mention this, or will I have to do it for you?
>>
File: 1474590056040.png (134KB, 431x362px) Image search: [Google]
1474590056040.png
134KB, 431x362px
>>36271436
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Threads over. let's all go home boys
>>
>>36271370
>implying roasties aren't retarded and attention-loving enough to actually do this
Pay more attention to the world around you
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.