[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a qt said the only thing that prevented her from pursing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1463937570006.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1463937570006.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>tfw a qt said the only thing that prevented her from pursing a relationship with you was you being obese
Time to get /fit/ now...
>>
File: 481_sisyphus-klein-1.jpg (80KB, 257x259px) Image search: [Google]
481_sisyphus-klein-1.jpg
80KB, 257x259px
When you are /fit/, she will make up a new excuse. She is just trying to spare your feelings.
>>
>>36267042
i dont think thats the case. if she wanted to spare my feelings she wouldnt used that.
She thought i was cute, not sure if thats a good thing or not. I think it is.
pic of me.
>>
>>36267083
Get /fit/
You look good to me already.
>>
>>36267229
yeah well im like 320lbs so thats why i lost her
And i want to, although desu this is really for girls and social validation, i legit could care less about being strong other than to get qts and impress people.
Also being able to justify my nerd hobbies with it is nice.
Ive been wanting to but kept delaying, but now i cant, i must.
>>
>>36267007
bump
i wanna talk to someone about this.
>>
>>36267325
You should workout if you really want to.
Follow the saying is "Be stronger than your excuses" if you believe in quotes 'n shit.
Or, at least, it should make others stop saying 'fat weeb' if they ever tell you that.
The only downside I think is that you would have less time on anime and games(which really suck)
>>
If she would want you, for begin yourself, she wouldn't care about your weight. Just pass on her, she don't know what she got. Of course it's hard, but you will find the right girl
>>
>>36268074
That's sugarcoating it but it's correct to a degree.
>>
File: nagasarete10 (28).jpg (34KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
nagasarete10 (28).jpg
34KB, 1024x576px
>>36267083
How to lose weight in three steps. (From someone who used to be in the exact same position).
>Always have breakfast, a couple wheat-a-bixes should do the trick couple with a bit (but not too much) milk, should cover half of each bix to ensure that they don't go soggy and eat quickly after shaking half a teaspoon of sugar over each in a vertical line to ensure that they taste nice. DO NOT eat any snacks and use the left-over money to purchase quality ingredients, if you really need to eat then use it to buy something light from a local bakery (a pair of doughnuts is usually sufficient whilst still being tasty), chocolate can build up in supply and isn't worth it. Stop drinking fizzy drinks and keep coffee/tea consumption to a minimum, water and whole milk is more than sufficient, the latter can also be used (sparingly) to neutralise acids and ensure high teeth quality. Make sure tea is hefty but not too large, you want your stomach to ache/feel painful at around 7:00, this is how you know you're losing weight, it takes a couple of months in total and is quite painful, hunger is a only brain chemistry and should be ignored, drink water if you can't stand it.
>Exercise from between 30mins.-1 hour, HERE IS THE TRICK, distract yourself from excercise by watching television/film or something educational whilst your doing exercise (I recommend building on 10 push-ups each week until you get up to 50, a lot of jogging on the spot, sit-ups and leg raises will help, do not go overboard though, you will know when you have).
>Make sure to get 8-9 hours sleep, personally I prefer 9 as it helps you concentrate and not feel lousy, also makes you less hungry (brain chemistry and what not), keep active throughout the day be it through shitposting, working, watching animu or reading (if you're new go read Notes From Underground, small book and its good shit for the average robot).
>>
>>36269497
Good fucking tips actually. Have you already achieved peak performance?
>>
>>36268074
>>36268035
thanks guys, makes me feel better :3
>>
>>36269497
Not this guy, just backing up what he said about not overdoing it. Once I went way past my limits and collapsed while I was in the shower.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.