[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey white boy l, I'm an alpha black guy who's ducked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1490893060282.png (124KB, 588x700px) Image search: [Google]
1490893060282.png
124KB, 588x700px
Hey white boy l, I'm an alpha black guy who's ducked over 20 white bitches, how do u feel about that?
>>
fine

desu desu
>>
>>36265322
How does one duck a bitch?
>>
File: 4f7ab511.jpg (96KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4f7ab511.jpg
96KB, 768x1024px
>>36265322
how am i supposed to feel about that?
i don't care about women
>>
I, personally, feel very offended by the fact that you think that we are this stupid to believe that alpha black guy who
>ducked over 20 white bitches
found his way on this board only to boast about this to a bunch of people he doesn't even know, and will never have a chance to know.

Only a loser will find a way to this board
>>
You poor soul! How'd you survive being around those demons?
>>
File: image_4.png (242KB, 642x2676px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.png
242KB, 642x2676px
>>36265322
You're a nigger. You haven't fucked anyone. The only sex niggers have is rape.
>>
It doesn't affect my life in any way, so why should I care? Good for you I guess

Do people really get triggered by posts like this one? I know it's bait but still
>>
>>36265322
Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organized. The rest is history, or rather civilization. But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope. And blacks are the only "humans" on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow. Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why couldn't niggers? So why do you fail everywhere even today? Let me offer you jigaboos a hypothesis. It's because feral behavior - innate savagery, murderous violence if annoyed, predisposition to rape many women and thus fecklessly father many children - conferred valuable survival advantages on individuals in the backward, Paleolithic milieu of Africa. But they don't help your kind in a civilized society.

Blacks are a failed race.
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
Bad news Tyrone, you have aids.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.