[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be above average looking girl >go on youtube and start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1477393735800.jpg (343KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1477393735800.jpg
343KB, 2048x1536px
>be above average looking girl
>go on youtube and start talking about "redpills" and other shit
>spam these said videos on /pol/ and /r9k/
>become the waifu of thousands of anons
>they throw money at you
>while you get dicked by chad
Why do people fall for this every year?
>>
She's not even above average.
It's just that pol is so bluepilled and autistic they will fall for any girl who is willing to pretend that "racism is cool lol, white power, i'm just like u guys, and i'm also a girl :p"
>>
>>36263902
>she's not even above average
The standards of r9k
>>
>>36263910
You must be an idiot if you think she's above average looking. This girl looks plain and average as fuck. If you leave your room every once in a while you will see
>>
>>36263910
she isn't
her face looks like it was squeezed as she was an infant and grew out like her eyes are slowly popping out of her skull

looks gross desu
>>
>>36263936
She's cute what are you talking about. Def better looking than the women on my campus but most of them are gooks so that drives down the average I guess
>>
>>36263902
Veronica (Evalion) is actually quite ugly when you really examine her. I wouldn't be surprised if she's a Jew as well because she definitely looks like one.
>>
I've seen a lot of this chick and she is not cute

Probably average. that's fair.
>>
>>36263733
>Why do people fall for this every year?

They will NEVER stop falling for it. As long as the target group contains a healthy amount of sad, lonely virgins, these schemes will always succeed. It doesn't matter if it's politics or video games or fucking board games or anything else. There will always be a market for girls to openly profess an interest in some niche hobby or interest and have swarms of betas come scrambling in to fling money at them.

The girls are not at fault. They see a market and are exploiting it. The fault lies completely with the sad sacks who enable these girls.

>captcha shows me a picture of a street with a car and a stop sign
>start automatically selecting the stop sign
>realize halfway through that it's actually asking me to identify the car
>mfw captcha has me so highly trained that I'm probably going to start poking my finger at the next stop sign I see outside
>>
File: lana-interviews-evalion-1751.gif (191KB, 920x549px) Image search: [Google]
lana-interviews-evalion-1751.gif
191KB, 920x549px
>>36263733
Her nose literally looks like a jewish caricature
>>
>>36264599
that gif doesn't work
>>
File: file.png (266KB, 670x379px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
266KB, 670x379px
>above average

literally fucking retard shes a 4 at best
>>
File: 2rgddm0.jpg (215KB, 1223x858px) Image search: [Google]
2rgddm0.jpg
215KB, 1223x858px
>>36264638
Yeah Idk why it saved as that
>>
>>36263910
If you live outside of Washington, Oregon, California, Germany, France or the Ukraine, then yeah she might be above average
>>
I love her green eyes and her childlike voice.

Would impregnate for the Fatherland.
>>
>>36264682
>Washington, Oregon, California
>liberal women
>attractive
>>
>>36264638
Not all GIFs are animated.
>>
>>36264682
I love this idea that so many people have the women in either liberal areas or urban areas (or a combination of the two) are more attractive than in conservative and rural areas. It's such an idiotic supposition.
>>
>>36264705
I'm sure your sister is the jewel of West Virgina, but it's a statistical fact that California has more attractive people
>>
File: jack blue explain frther.png (557KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
jack blue explain frther.png
557KB, 1366x768px
>>36263902
>She's not even above average.
A-are we looking at the same girl anon?
>>
>>36264888
>honestly believes shes above average
see
>>36264651
if you honestly think thats 7-8 worth youre delusional and am curious to what a 9 or 10 is to you
>>
>>36264705

All those states have beautiful women in them, especially California closely followed by Washington.

Spend less time on /pol/. Cali women are top-tier despite them being so degenerate.
>>
>>36264682
I'm from commiefornia though if you couldn't tell from my Asian post
>>
>>36264651
Ok faggot if I'm basing off of OPs pic then that's different. I don't know e celeb trash
>>
She's so mentally unstable.
I wanna put a tampon up her tampon chute and a bowling pin up her butt and tell her that everything's gonna be all white.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.