[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I propose to re-define the word "robot", as currently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: robot.jpg (152KB, 720x1220px) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
152KB, 720x1220px
I propose to re-define the word "robot", as currently this board is flooded with normies who think they are robots because they don't have a girlfriend.
>>
Tier 4 sounds a lot more difficult and scary than tier 5 to be honest.
>>
>>36263250
>talking to pets
normie t.b.h.f.a.m.
also not all descriptions fill the examples. really it doesn't mean anything; like where do talkable autists belong? And 4chan belongs on tier 6/7. It doesn't make any sense; axiom disregarded
>>
Apparently I'm a Chad lol. Fuck does that mean
>>
>>36263305
if you're unable to talk to coworkers, you're probably unable to make friends (unless the coworkers are just cunts)
>>36263318
the idea is that you don't need to have a conversation on 4chan. a lot of times, you may post something but then not get a response. so you might well be talking to a wall.
i agree that otherwise 4chan is a 6
>>
>>36263250

Hmmm, i would be a tier 3 close to a tier 2.
I think this is a pretty acceptable scale, if 4 and 5 would be swapped around.
>>
>>36263305

This.

Also what if I reply to a post on 4chan that is a reply to me?

Strange criteria there buddy.
>>
Where would talking to other robots / autismos fit in here? 2.5 or 3.5?
>>
I think there needs to be additional qualifiers for if you are the one initiating conversation or not. I usually just speak when spoken to, unless I need something from that person. This makes for a lot of awkward silent moments especially among certain coworkers who work outside of my dept. I don't talk to them and they don't talk to me. But I see people from different depts constantly talking to each other, and I'm the only one who isn't caught up in this web of sociality. I just maintain my silence and do my job quickly and efficiently then I go home.
I feel left out but at the same time I just don't care and wanna go home so I can play vidya do drugs and shitpost on 4chan
>>
I make girlies wet on omegle text chat just with my words, am I Chad
>>
File: 1485332269205.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485332269205.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
1 maybe 2 now
>>
File: 1486005629174.png (190KB, 592x385px) Image search: [Google]
1486005629174.png
190KB, 592x385px
Tfw 7 working on getting to 8
>>
File: pepe.jpg (108KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
108KB, 597x519px
>tfw used to be a 7 two years ago, but now have since dipped to around 2.5
>>
>>36263250
I'm at the level 5.
>>
4, also 5 but only online
>>
Tier 2 / 3. I have a job and thus need to communicate with coworkers, but only when I'm at work, and only about work. Otherwise most of my communication is on 4chan, mostly on r9k.
>>
>>36263250
Tier 7 here. Feels great.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.