[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have glasses? Lose them. Get contacts. Holy shit you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: contacts.jpg (16KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
contacts.jpg
16KB, 600x400px
Do you have glasses?

Lose them. Get contacts.

Holy shit you have no idea how different people treat you if you don't have glasses.
Even the people who have known you for years.

You can thank me later.
>>
>>36261961
i have droopy lizard eyes, i can't fit contacts in there. i want to get lasik but only in one eye
>>
>>36261961
I wear contacts and I'm still a kissless Virgin
>>
>>36261961
I refuse to have things go anywhere near my eyes like that
>>
>>36261961
I actually look worse without glasses than with them. My eyes are too small and glasses help extend my face I guess.
>>
>>36261961
I think I look better with glasses. Even I don't, I don't give a fuck, I like them.

I could get along without wearing, I just like glasses.
>>
>>36261961
>move into new apartment
>no money left for contacts
>start wearing glasses
>hairline looks higher and forehead looks bigger
>face looks like a 15 year old boy
>everyone I meet starts questioning me wearing glasses
>go to store to pick up package
>cashier and his boss look at my ID and snicker
>roasties act awkward around me

It's true. It's fucking true.
>>
>>36261961
nah
Oriioigg
>>
>>36261961
Mine don't really change my looks beside distract from my dead eyes.
>>
>mfw I see another autistic kid with small wirey rectangular glasses

How about you fags start wearing proper glasses

Multiple girls have told me they specificially picked me because they like glasses on a guy.
>>
>tfw bf got ugly, big, rapist glasses and I'm less attracted to him now

He had the black rimmed normal ones before but now he looks like a fucking sperg. Nothing I say changes his mind about them either. He's a 6 without glasses, a 5 with decent glasses, and a fucking 2 with his rapist glasses. Why don't men give a fuck? I'm thinking it's to spite me
>>
>>36262999
whore

fy
>>
>>36261961
wore contacts for 5 years and not once did I get my dick sucked because of it.
>>
>>36262910
>How about you fags start wearing proper glasses
No. My eyebrows are too thick for thicker frames to not look bad.
>>
>>36263099
Then get thinner frames. There are other options than walmart default glasses.
>>
>>36261961
>contacts
>have to continuously buy more
>some have to be taken out nightly
>have to buy stuff to store them and keep them moist

>glasses
>buy once
>microfiber cloth for cleaning
>good until they become broken or degraded

Why would I get contacts, again?
>>
>>36263114
>Then get thinner frames
Already got them.
>walmart default glasses.
What are these like?
>>
>>36263132
These yell "i dont give a shit about my looks"
>>
i look very ugly without glasses.
>>
>>36263175
I use those.
And it is true, I don't give a shit about my looks.
>>
Literally, I'm going to tell you an amazing life hack if you don't want to wear contacts

Warby Parker glasses can hands down make a dude go from a 2/10 to at least a 6/10. And their glasses are fucking cheap, I got my glasses + frames for less than 90 dollars including breaking insurance. Holy shit they have changed my life. You pretty much go from the forever alone neckbeard look to the professor look with just a matter of changing your glasses. Most of their stuff is pretty good, some can be a little too hipsters but holy shit men's, not even shilling, best purchase of my life.
>>
>>36261961

>tfw girls told me I look better with my glasses on

Rather not, thanks.
>>
OP, I have some news for you: it's all in your head.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotlight_effect
>>
get some oakleys ffs
>>
>>36262910
I know the glasses in your pic are a trend right now but whenever I happen to buy new glasses, I think I'll go for those Patrick Bateman frames. Everything else is just kind of shitty.
>>
>>36263561
never heard of them, but they have nice glasses

I like these

https://www.warbyparker.com/eyeglasses/men/sibley/jet-black
>>
File: 1455497154422.jpg (34KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
1455497154422.jpg
34KB, 342x298px
>>36263742
>thick frames
>small glasses
do you identify as a modern feminist?
>>
>worn glasses since 4th grade
>everybody in my life some how, excluding my family, has never seen me without my glasses
>my new years resolution this year was to at least try contacts next time I go in for an eye exam
>I'm now 2 and a half months overdue for a checkup (I always go in February)

tfw afraid of contacts
>>
>wear contacts for 3 years
>get glasses to wear at home so I don't wear my contacts for 18 hours
>end up wearing glasses 99% of the time
>stop using contacts

kinda feels good man
>>
>>36263959
What frames do you wear? I actually have thinner rectangular ones however they are slightly different than the sperg nerd lord ones (mines are calvin klein).
>>
how the FUCK do people wear contacts? they look uncomfortable as fuck. i'm trying to imagine some squishy thing being pushed onto your eye every day. doesn't it hurt? the eye is sensitive as fuck, i wouldn't even dream of wearing that shit.
>>
>>36264022
I was thinking of getting contacts, however i dotn know if i can touch my eye haha sounds stupid but idk plus im also quite afraid incase something bad happens like them slipping to the back or something
>>
Wore contacts for years.
Stopped after a horror bike ride downhill where flies slammed into one first and then one in the other.
Got glasses the next day because the universe hates me.
>>
>>36262910
been wearing fucking ray ban for years, I have seen people use the same model as me, yet still I fail.
>>
>>36262910
>small wirey rectangular glasses
wait what I have those
>>
>>36263742
your a white faggot
>>
Contacts are awful for the eyes.
>>
File: 1468626185009.jpg (54KB, 412x560px) Image search: [Google]
1468626185009.jpg
54KB, 412x560px
Tried contacts for a week, couldn't get used to putting them in my eyes.
My eyes continue to be super sensitive.
Plus the glasses hide the dark bags under my eyes.
>>
>>36263561
Have you had sex though since wearing them?
>>
I have astigmatism and can't wear contacts for more than a few hours before my eyes get really red and start to hurt.
>>
>>36263561
>Warby Parker glasses
I'm googling this and it's weird, I hate these glasses because they're so thick but a lot of the people, even average dudes/chicks, look pretty good in their frames.

Jarring as hell.

also sad man from kino movie wore them.
>>
i tried contacts i woke up half hour to try to put them in, i gave up with them.
>>
>>36261961
It's true, before getting laser eye surgery, girls would sometimes talk to me voluntarily, here and there even expressed minimal interest. Now that I don't have glasses, I'm literally invisible and no one gives a shit about my existence.
On the upside, not having to bother with glasses anymore is great, and it's not like I was actually getting to stick my penis into vaginas back when I did have glasses.
>>
>dad's scheduling an eye appointment for Monday
>No idea if I want contacts or glasses (to save money)
Really don't wanna break the bank but I'll probably look shit in glasses.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.