[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here alone? ...again? I humbly beg your pardon if I am overstepping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1492162781169.jpg (58KB, 700x511px) Image search: [Google]
1492162781169.jpg
58KB, 700x511px
Here alone? ...again?

I humbly beg your pardon if I am overstepping my bounds. I don't mean to insult nor do I mean to pry, but don't you get lonely? I see many people walk through these halls day after day but none have so interested me as you do. You avert your gaze to the floor under my attention as if embarrassed or ashamed to inhabit a human body. You stutter and mumble as if this routine transaction is a strenuous ordeal. I see a pain in your countenance sir, you try to hide it under a stoic demeanor, but it is as clear to me as day. What has you in such a state sir? Why does the contentedness that others find so naturally elude you? Who made you like this?

I...I'm sorry if what I said was out of line sir. Enjoy the movie...
>>
Unrealistic dialogue
>>
>Why does the contentedness that others find so naturally elude you?
Yep, that's how normal people talk, right?
>>
nigger are you high
>>
I kek'd
I kek'd and I kek'd
I kek'd and I kek'd some more
>>
>>36259050
He's Nigerian.
>>
>>36258995
>Here alone? ...again?
Say "Yes."

You'll look dangerously spergy and be left alone.
>>
>>36258995
L-look Mr. Tyrone I don't have a girlfriend for you to take away, so can you please give me some butter for my lobster tails? My falcon is waiting for me in the showers.
>>
>>36259050

Yes, in 1765. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if our language could retrace a bit.
>>
>>36259381
I can't imagine why you're not more popular
>>
>>36258995
You stole this from Antz
>>
File: 1489255213744.jpg (35KB, 377x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489255213744.jpg
35KB, 377x527px
>>36259421

As opposed to you right?
>>
>>36259112
Would i get wierd looks if I called my son Tyrone? Im not black by the way.
>>
Talk about overstepping your boundaries, sir. It's very unprofessional of you to make statements about what you just said. I understand you maybe a bit concerned, but this is a business transaction. I have an interest in a service you offer, which I pertake in. Now, if you want my continued service and want your job, I suggest not stepping outside professional boundaries as next time I'll take this evidence I just collected and present it to your manager.

Thank you and have a nice day.
>>
>>36258995
First of all, Robert i dont know what you are doing out of your containment board.

and secondly i ordered crab legs, not popcorn.

now excuse me i have to take a quick trip to the cinema showers
>>
>>36258995
When people start talking like that my mind goes blank because I can't formulate what they're saying fast enough in my mind as fast as they're speaking.

So I don't know what I'd do in that situation. Maybe just ignore him?
>>
>>36260714
Good thing you'll never be in that situation. People in the service industry don't give a shit about you, they just work to get paid, so you won't have anyone talk to you like that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.