[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do couples even do? no seriously, what do they do if I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1475028471851.png (470KB, 479x723px) Image search: [Google]
1475028471851.png
470KB, 479x723px
what do couples even do?

no seriously, what do they do

if I had a girlfriend I have no idea what we would even do together, I'd basically do whatever she wanted to, but if she told me to come up with an idea I'd have no clue at all
>>
>>36258722
It's what you do with friends, but with more sex.
>>
>>36258722
Do whatever you want to, be yourself. Go to a comic store, museum or even a stroll at the park.
>>
>>36258764
but my only friend is a weirdo with a bad sense of humor like me, I can't imagine a girl like that existing

it always seemed like you have to do different things with a girlfriend, because girls are different
>>
>>36258772
That's why you date someone with similar interest yo.
>>
after a while you just chill together like friends

you don't have to come up with 'plans' every day
>>
>>36258764
>>36258786
>>36258808
so is love a meme or what? i'm actually confused
>>
>>36258818
You're complicating the fuck out of it yo
>>
>>36258831
no I think everyone else has been complicating it for millions of years is the problem

I'm just giving how it looks to me as an outsider to the whole thing
>>
>>36258841
No dude i swear it isn't, you literally go out and do random shit you go out and explore. Literally it's like having a bestfriend you can fuck, vent to, and wake up too.
>>
>>36258909
so what's the difference between a gf and a good friend? being able to fuck and kiss and stuff? is that the love component? is love just a license to do dirty things with someone?
>>
No definitely not, there's lot more to it but if you put it in simple terms yes.
>>
>>36258722
>what do couples even do?

Barely tolerate each other's presence and wonder why they are still together.
>>
>>36258930
You'll know what love is when you fall in love.

If it never happens, then too bad, I guess.
>>
>>36258981
wtf that's not really fair is it
>>
>>36259018
The world isn't fair. Get over it.
>>
>>36258971
This.
Is the best summary yet, /thread
>>
>>36259038
it would be easier to get over it if it wasn't shoved in my face 24/7 and no one can even explain what it really is or how to get it

everyone is keeping an amazing secret from me, people have been writing songs and making art and doing crazy acts and killing themselves over it for thousands of years, and I can't get a taste because ????
>>
>>36259051
Because nobody loves you. Simple answer. You haven't done anything to anyone to make them suddenly fall in love with you.

If you want to experience love, get someone to love you first. If you can't manage to do that, then oh fucking well. Too bad. That's the mission
>>
>>36259018
Well when he puts it that way, he's kind if right. It's something you can't really describe but you'll know when you feel it. Trust me you'll know.
>>
>>36259074
what have other people done to make someone love them
>>
>>36259093
Interacted with them and made them happy. Various things or one thing or a combination if its "authentic" love.

You haven't dont anything yet.
>>
the point of relationship is to do what you do alone but with someone else. If you like to sit around and play D.S. , then they might stay in the same room and cook.

It doesn't always have to be interactive, it's just sharing company sometimes.
>>
>>36258808
I wish I could skip to this step with somebody.
It's why I want a relationship that grows out of a friendship, rather than dating somebody I barely know and hoping we end up liking each other.

I want a relationship that starts with both of us thinking "Anon's really nice, I enjoy the time we spend together and we get on well, I think we'd be a good couple.", rather than "I want a relationship, I'll see if it works out with that person.".
>>
File: 1449277079330.png (321KB, 489x452px) Image search: [Google]
1449277079330.png
321KB, 489x452px
>>36258722
I don't like going out so there are only a small number of things that I could do together with my hypothetical gf. Of course, that's also the reason why I can never have a gf.
>>
I got lucky, I guess. She's an awkward, out of place weeb that hates human interaction. I'm a barely functioning adult that can be enough of a human to get a decent job.

All we do is eat, lift, fuck, watch anime and play 7 days to die. I'd be doing the exact same thing (fucking my hand or an onahole, I guess) if she wasnt around.

There's a great degree of luck involved, but if you do things to increase your self-worth a little, you'll have better chances. Not telling you to get a huge ass car, or get unrealistically swole or whatever. Just that youre a little better off than 'neet'.

All I have is my job and apartment. The apt is a small ass studio in a not terrible neighborhood.
We've been happy for a year now.
>>
Have periods of a few months where the other one is happy and the other one is not, then flip sides.
>>
>>36259093
Start with going on a date lol. Just find someone you like and isn't disgusted by you can if you date long enough perhaps you will develop love
>>
>>36260462
Can you elaborate on "Just find", that's more of an end point than a starting point
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.