[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>IQ is the one stat that matters >it's the only one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: meme frog shit self.png (278KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
meme frog shit self.png
278KB, 900x900px
>IQ is the one stat that matters
>it's the only one you can't raise

funny joke
>>
>>36258316
>IQ is the one stat that matters
nah, that would be physical attractiveness. you can raise it pretty well by going through a series of plastic surgeries.
>>
nobody gives a fuck about your IQ

in fact, telling people your IQ will most likely make them hate you
>>
>>36258345
What a fucking retarded post.
>>
File: 1488416686802.jpg (139KB, 798x588px) Image search: [Google]
1488416686802.jpg
139KB, 798x588px
"Since I'm in the 90th percentile of wealth, life expectancy, health, economic opportunity, and comfort I'm just going to say all my problems are because I'm below average in [height/attractiveness/intelligence/dick length/social skills] and that must be the cause of all of my problems ever. Fuck society."
>>
>>36258386
No, he's right. If you are the kind of person that thinks your IQ matters, you aren't smart enough to warrant worrying about it in the first place.
>>
>>36258390
And what exactly is wrong with that statement?
>>
>>36258407
Saying "nobody gives a fuck about IQ" doesn't mean IQ doesn't matter, that's the most asinine thing I have ever read here. Nobody gives a fuck if you have cancer either but its still going to kill you. If you have low IQ you will be incapable of higher education which will severely limit your career and life opportunities.

>in fact, telling people your IQ will most likely make them hate you
What the fuck is the relevance of this statement in the first place? Does the person who typed this think that IQ only exists so that you can tell it to other people? The kind of people this board has, jesus.
>>
>>36258452
>you will be incapable of higher education which will severely limit your career and life opportunities.

haha nice meme
>>
>>36258410
Other people care about those kinds of shortcomings far less than you do, but the negativity emanating from someone wallowing in self-pity and bitterness against the world is repulsive and emotionally taxing to deal with.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.