[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. I don't really care if I get replies. Guess I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Hello. I don't really care if I get replies. Guess I just want to be heard. Killing myself is getting to be less upsetting and more the right choice. I don't feel peace just anxious and heartbreak. Every passing second of life hurts when I'm still. Wish things happened different. I just want love and to love. And a purpose. I'm so lonely. Goodnight.
>>
hang in there anon
if you wanna chat im here
>>
do it. once you close your eyes forever you are just reuiniting with the universe, which is true consciousness.
>>
>>36258323
O hey. Not much to chat about. Are you a happy person? Do you feel like you accomplish things, are you busy? What's your favorite color? What do you think happens after you die
>>
>>36258371
Yeah I'm tired of thinking and trying. Just quiet sounds good who cares what the meaning of life is if you know it nothing would change anyway. Just a forever pursuit of happiness and I'm out of energy
>>
>>36258411
everyone is going to the same place anon. whats nice to know is that there are probably billions and billions of people who lived rougher/sadder lives than you or I.
>>
>>36258496
That's not nice to know at all
>>
File: pepelliot the frodger.png (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepelliot the frodger.png
121KB, 1280x720px
You know what you must do. Avenge our lord and savior.
>>
I'm just gonna type some shit. The majority of people on earth are sex obsessed. I feel weird seeing younger people. What is real companionship how can anyone ever trust someone. I want nothing anymore. I haven't had one friend in twenty two years. My eye bags are huge. I sound selfish.
>>36258496
I think about my immediate family but that's passing. I don't care about others anymore, I could kill right now I think. Mental state has deteriorated into sludge and dirt.
>>
No advice but I know that feel op. Feeling particularly suicidal today.
>>
>>36258636

Do you have someone that loves you?

That is the only reason I keep "living", otherwise I would have been gone already.
>>
I had a bad trip from eating too much weed edibles and it made my mental state worse. I've been depressed since I was eight or nine.
>>36258636
Are humans animals? Or heavenly beings or an accident? I have the instincts to feel good and be normal but I fail over and again I can't fulfill my purpose. No purpose. My heart yearns for something it doesn't know. Was it my destiny to be here and now. Grey and green.
>>
Do you want to chat anon? I'm off work anyway, tell me what's wrong with this world
>>
>>36258809
The world seems to be doing okay, it moves on without me. Fast and busy noisy smelly. Do you have a relationship with someone special? You happy with your job? What are you saving up for, are you in college
>>
>>36258809
>college
I have a giant concentration and motivation problem, college would destroy me

I'd certainly like to be in a relationship, but most girls are put off by my body, smoking or extreme agressiveness. Courently working up courage to message a qt /fit/ girl I knew back in highschool, will most likely pussy out though. I'm in a trainee position in database development, my money comes from being a boxer

Shit life.
>>
>>36259096
>>36258934
Oops, meant to reply to you

Originalo
>>
>>36259096
You are a human being. You have emotions, and move forward. Potential, you want and make that want true. Good on you man. I'm just a busted bird. Get that girl. If there's anything useful I can tell you it's there's nothing to fear, especially from a woman. They subconciously want you to be in control so just act it and they'll listen.
I had a job at a grocery store once but I walked out it was so boring. It might be cliche but i felt like a caged animal. I have no money but my parents watch me and it stresses them.
What do you look forward to, what's your favourite cereal, do you play an instrument? Favorite genre?
>>
>>36259213
Guess I look forward to getting enough money for a decent car. I don't eat cereal, pure oats all the way. I played guitar, but lost all motivation for it. I guess hardstyle or german rock
>>
>>36259240
Okay. Nice to see someone read what I write. Sorry I'm just really detached from normal I sound like a crazy.
Tomorrow I'm either going to kill myself, go the the hospital mental ward, or feel better. Thanks for the few words. Have a good one
>>
>>36259301
Maybe you'll make it out of this mortal coil, maybe not. I'm not gonna be one of those "oh no don't do it!!1!" faggots, make sure you don't hurt innocents and all is good. Maybe you could take out the fucker posting all the trap threads?
>>
>>36258305
Love me.
Live for me.
Let me own you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.