[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metal Rap?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

What do you think about his music?
>It's really hard to find his older tracks since he deletes music from sound cloud habitually

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM2H_TTQujk&index=16&list=PLGqODoZxmqMp2XxODVY4Y8Ja1NR96ZQ1M

>my favorite
>>
I'm not listening to music by someone who looks like a fucking retard.
Also
>metal
>rap
A shitty combination of 2 shitty genres
>>
>>36255408
Ski Mask is better. And Wifisfuneral is the best from this new South Florida scene. XXXanax is my favorite from him though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9b3gjDjpO8
>>
>>36255408
I just listened to this and I like it OP. Been seeing XXXTentacion around for a while now but never listened. Thanks for the song
>>
>>36255408
I like his more sad songs
>>
>>36255486
Ski Mask > Wifisfuneral
Listen to Dr. Eggman, his flow is too slick.
>>
File: 1490909651615.jpg (29KB, 282x284px) Image search: [Google]
1490909651615.jpg
29KB, 282x284px
>>36255486
ski mask might have flow better and sound better lyrically but I always preferred x something about the emotion he puts into his songs that gets me
>>
>>36255408
this dude looks like a literally insane florida mulatto chad/tyrone

don't know what you'd call a half black half white chad desu
>>
>>36255408
Reminds me of a cleaner sounding shitcore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osyqhV4NTU4
>>
File: wack.jpg (142KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wack.jpg
142KB, 1200x1200px
>>36255408
>listening to midget music
>>
xxxtentacion is a violent subhuman piece of trash
>>
>>36255578
He isnt really violent dude more like waits for people to fuck up and do-sent let them off when they do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV7Q2teRLPc&t=248s
also apparently there is a rumor he asked adam to be his manager
>>
>>36255632
he attacked a dude just for being gay, beat him half to death, only stopped because someone else made him, and then smeared the blood on himself.
>>
File: 1489154820052.jpg (62KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
1489154820052.jpg
62KB, 693x663px
>>36255670
oragania?
>>
>>36255687
he talks about it in his no jumper interview
>>
>>36255670

>he attacked a dude just for being gay, beat him half to death, only stopped because someone else made him

is this supposed to make me dislike him? I may actually check out his music because of this
>>
Metal rap? This a thing?
>>
>/r9k/ enjoying a horrorcore woman beating, rapping chad just because his production is clipped to fuck

literally ICP for "sad boi"s
>>
>>36256675
Was wondering when the normie would arrive

>he didn't beat her he would not have been released due to unsubstantiated evidence if he had fuckboi truth is the girl stole like 15k of a patreon from some dudes and they kicked her shit in
>>
>>36255408
White people who listen to rap make me laugh, yall are lames stop trying to be like us
>>
>>36255670
Good, I'm glad more black men are stepping up to that faggot homo shit.
>>
>>36256775
Nigga shut your pussy ass the fuck up
>>
>>36256775
stop trying to be a racist, we gotta be better than these /pol/tards not stoop to their level
>>
File: C82dKS5XYAQsxQd.jpg (114KB, 749x926px) Image search: [Google]
C82dKS5XYAQsxQd.jpg
114KB, 749x926px
>>36255549
>>36256675
>chad
>5'6"

pick one and only one
>>
>>36256616
It's been a thing since the 90s
>>
>>36256754
>the normie

oh lawd i am kekking. my stacy sister won't shut the fuck up about him and managed to get a track of his on her volleyball team's warm-up mix. he's the go-to for people that like "dark" alternative rap. dude's basically ICP for people that want to get into edgy trash music without admitting that they're edgy trash

>>36256818
that makes it even funnier desu, but i meant more in terms of the fanbase he attracts. it's rife with underage normies that interpret the edginess as being introspective and deep
>>
>>36255485
Metal is an extremely broad genre. Some of it is great, some of it is dogshit.

That said, Ive never heard a combination of metal and rap that was good
>>
>>36256754
>shitty actions of a mother means it's okay to horribly beat her while she's pregnant with child

i bet you're pro-choice too, faggot
>>
>>36255408
Love xxxtentacion, his music is giving me the balls to go and fuck up this kid that drugged me one time on some fake weed, if I see him tomorrow im going to talk to him , and if he doesn't apologize im going to put my knee in his face

>>36255670
he didn't attack for just for being gay, while they were in prison, the gay guy kept staring at him in the cell, and then when everyone was taking the shower and the gay guy kept looking at him over and over again so xxxtentacion just fucked him up
>>
>>36255408
why him have a elephant on he neck lmao????
>>
>>36255632
it's not a rumor that X asked Adam22 to be his manager. It's a fact, you can go see in one of Adams older vlogs. erryone knows it's legit. It never really panned out tho.
>>
>>36256775
I think you're fucking lame for saying the word "lames" like you're still in fucking 10th grade.

I'm not trying to be like you I'm enjoying the fucking art you make you dipshit.
>>
>>36257269
>I'm enjoying the fucking art you make
He didn't make shit though.
>>
Shill. Shill. Shill. Shill. Shill. Fuck off.
>>
can't get into ski mask. The whole cartoon-loving culture he's incorporating into his music n shit, you know what I mean? like even in his song "blow" it's him rapping over music you'd listen to in middle school, It's like he's eternally nostalgic, and raps his drug use and sex craze over that. It seems really messy and it all sounds the same.

And in his song "go down to underwater' or whatever", and another, he has lines like "dookie in your mouth" and "ooh what's that smell, it's yo stanky pussy". It sounds like grade schooler insults. What the fuck, man. It's all memes in music form with ski
>>
>>36257303
i meant the art of black people in general regarding hip hop.
>>
>>36255408
He looks like a black Justin Bieber.
>>
>>36255408
His music is fucking atrocious
>>
>>36255670
and he beat his ex gf and strangled her

guys a mess and a manlet with an anger problem
>>
also we know you are shilling him and lil peep

stop

no fucking stop it we don't care just fucking stop you shill piece of shit.
>>
>>36258275
he actually said when he was talking shit about Rob Stone that Rob Stone's like "five nothing". So I'm surprised so many people call X a manlet yet he himself calls other people manlets.
>>
>>36256775
Black people who listen to and produce metal make me laugh, y'all are lames - stop trying to be like us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGS8vvQKg14
>>
File: c9728112e4362ee2bfea2ca0654c95e4.jpg (208KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
c9728112e4362ee2bfea2ca0654c95e4.jpg
208KB, 1280x1280px
I like his music. And people who think he's just metal rap are quite off desu. Listen to: I spoke to the devil in miami he said everything would be fine, teeth, wingriddenangel, let's pretend we're numb, king of the dead, ect... i feel like he gets shit here just because he's black(?), a rapper(and some music hipsters love to hate on rap) and because they dislike his hype songs.
>>
>>36257161
>if he doesn't say sorry for scamming me, I'll get violent
typical nigger behaviour, enjoy your jail time
>>
>>36255632
He fought some kid cause the kid asked him to do a verse that he paid x to do.
>>
Holy shit his 14 yr old twitter followers made their way in to my board GET OFF RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
>>
>>36258744
Eh, metal sprung off of blues rock. Black people made blues
>>
>>36259015
That picture seriously out beats all the autism on this board
>>
>>36259052
>not beating the shit out of any human who wrongs you
what are u even doing with ur life?
>>
>>36259796
U don't need to act hard for /r9k/ we all know ur not capable of fighting, get back to the hentai
>>
>>36255670
>he attacked a dude just for being ga
F A K E N E W S

X warned the guy because he stared at X multiple times, and X only decided to kick his ass after he stared at X while X was getting dressed
>>
>>36256818
>5'6"
He's literally fucking 5'2" lmao
>>
I enjoy his music.
>>
Check out $uicideboy$, I fuck with X but $b are so good imo
>>
>>36257161

Don't worry mate he'll definitely apologise
>>
X is okay to me. I really only like " I Dont want to Do this anymore" and " I love it when the run" .. I kinda feel as though his hype came from his mugshots. Because dont act like you didnt look at 5 or 6 times at this guys mugshot the first time you saw it.
>>
F-fuck

This is honestly in the same vein as giles corey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UJpJnycyDc
>>
>>36255485
>Metal
>A shitty genre

Let me guess you listen to WUBWUBBBBBBBWUBBBUPSSHHHTWUBUBUBBUB and vapormeme?
>>
>>36261620
>dubstep

this isn't 2011, old man

>vaporwave

this isn't 2013. Not even him but get with the times, your cookie cutter strawman is irrelevant
>>
>>36260322
https://bailbondcity.com/broward-inmate-ONFROY/501603254
>>
>NIGGA NIGGA KILL SHEEEEIT FUCK TRUMP NIGGA CRACK NIGGA MONEY WEED NIGGA DINDU NUFFIN WE WUZ PRESIDENT OF THE USA AND SHEEEEEIT NIGGA NIGGGA PRISON IS GOOD JOIN A GANG KILL WHITEY GIBS ME DAT

why do white people listen to this gorilla speak nonsense?
>>
>Metal Rap?
its still basically generic nigger music, i cant understand what he's saying and when i do it's something like "money" or "kill a nigga".
>>
>>36262121
You have never listened to a single song of his, much less his entire discography.
>>
can rap music make you feel anything besides aggression and competitiveness????????
i don't think it's possible.

same thing with country. can country make you feel anything besides warm apple pie or whiskey??

there's a reason people don't like that 1 dimensional shit ALL the time, sometimes you want to feel something different.
>>
>>36263309
Kendrick Lamar makes soul music I think

maybe J Cole too but i'm only guessing since he has dreads

Childish Gambino had that album recently I think where it sounded like soul music too. Like a "3005" vibe, which is a single he dropped years earlier.
>>
>>36263342
sounds like fake rap Puff Daddy bullshit. emceeing doesn't have any of that funk, soul bullshit, ask Wu-tang, they say it in every interview.
>>
>>36263380
>rap is stereotype, which i hate
>>well here is something new
>it's fake rap

qualiy convo, friend
>>
File: cover.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
Stuck Mojo is the ONLY acceptable rap metal
>>
File: lookatme.jpg (112KB, 668x701px) Image search: [Google]
lookatme.jpg
112KB, 668x701px
GEORGE W BUSH ON HER PUSSY
>>
>>36256616
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mvc7W8Hkp0
>>
>>36263648
yachty is a goofy-looking motherfucker

i'm happy he's making it but idk how he can ever pretend to be hard
>>
>>36263246
>t. jamal's cum slurper

Reminder that if you listen to nigger music (rap and any of its subgenres) you are removing you are no longer white.
>>
>>36264161
I don't understand how you can straight out of context cookiecutter strawman and think it's a valid argument

you realize the criticism was that you're not criticizing his actual music, you're criticizing a strawman? And as a counterargument to that you strawmanned against the person who said that?

>r9k in chage of not being anti-intellectual
>>
>>36264193
jesus dude put down the thesaurus and "logical fallacies for dummies" and try typing that post again!!!! holy FUCK what an autistical nightmare of a post you should be ashamed for trying that hard and failing
>>
File: Work-pics2627.jpg (51KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
Work-pics2627.jpg
51KB, 564x423px
>I'MMA A RAPE WHITE WOMEN I'MMA RAPE YA KIDS GIBS ME DAT BUY MY CLOTHES I'M STREET I'M HOOD I ALSO DRIVE A LAMBO AND BATHE IN CHAMPAGNE BUT ON THE WEEKENDS I BLAST NIGGAS FOR LOOKING AT MY SNEAKERS WRONG SHEEEEEEEIT RAPE RAPE MONEY RAPE I AIN'T NEED NO EDUCATION

are rappers just a tool of the global elites to keep niggers in poverty? how could anyone with a straight face make music glorifying gang banging, drug dealing and killing their fellow men, then preach about how their entire race is persecuted by white people?
>>
>>36264221
>here is a citation proving your argument to be a logical fallacy
>>i hope you feel bad for this

ok, friend...
>>
>>36264286
>this is what white "people" actually believe rap sounds like
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.