[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin Forever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: images-2.jpg (29KB, 344x428px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
29KB, 344x428px
Heya robots how are you doing? I've posted here a few times and now I have some interesting to share...
> Being a 27 yo virgin I decide to act stacy and go on Tinder.
> Match a fatty cool lad, talk to him for about two months and have some dates, like having ice cream, stuff like that
> After some time I decide to give him a chance. He aways invited me to go to his flat but I never did.
> He wants to make out, takes his shirt off... wew I think he's a C cup. I feel disconfort in general, but it is my chance
> Grabs me tight, kiss my neck, etc... but I don't feel anything except disconfort.
> Asks me if he can eat me. My heart rushes and I say no. Asks me if he can lick my boobies and I say no, also I started to feel really bad.
> Attempts to pull of my jeans again and I stop him, at this point Im feeling dizzy for being so nervous.
> He kiss me this time with tongue pulling me really close. And at some point I just had to push him away because I was feeling very nauseus and dizzy. I thought I was going to throw up...
> I ask to go home. He offers me a ride. During the ride he shows off how fucking mad he is at me.
> I apologize for giving him so much trouble once or twice.
> mfw he never talks to me again
So yeah, never again I will try to have sex ever again. I have so much mixed feelings right now. I came to the conclusion that not everyone are fit for this kind of stuff. Can't wait for my powers 3 years from now.
>>
File: image.png (144KB, 350x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144KB, 350x298px
>>36255379
You're problem is that you went with someone so inexperienced. Not to boast but I've had sex quite a lot for being a 19 yo robot (2 ltr ~10 casual) and I can tell ya that's *not* how to fuck a girl much less a virgin.

He should've been ok with making out a bit, shouldn't have ripped hs shirt off like he was Tarzan or something but most importantly he should've been ok with stopping whenever u wanted, but making everything so cool and pleasant that I'd want to see him again.

Eventually the making out wld get hotter, you'd want ur tits sucked. Maybe that's all that happens for 2 or 3 dates. Eventually he kisses u from ur tits down ur stomach towards ur cunt and ur soaking and pretty much rip ur panties off.

And the tongue is pretty much the prelude to his throbbing cock, which he eases in only about 2 or 3 inches, gently up and down ur moist slit that keeps hotter and puffer.

Then slow thrusts, working to some serious fucking.

All this he's focused on what makes you feel good, what makes you gasp and turn pink and red and makes you gasp and moan.

Then he somehow syncs with as then you start to claw his back and moan "I'm cumming" at which he fucks you hard and then you come.

ez pz
>>
>>36255379
Was it just because he was fat and gross? You should only do stuff like that with someone you're attracted to, of course it'll make you feel bad if you're not.
>>
>>36255379
sounds like a roastie was in the right for once, huh

also out of curiosity, how often do you shave?
>>
>>36255379
don't think you can be a wizard female
>btw post pics
>>
File: Apu21.png (282KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
Apu21.png
282KB, 600x481px
>>36255715
>Eventually he kisses u from ur tits down ur stomach towards ur cunt and ur soaking and pretty much rip ur panties off.
>Then he somehow syncs with as then you start to claw his back and moan "I'm cumming" at which he fucks you hard and then you come.
Is this actually something that happens outside of my American Television series?
>>
I know it's a bit of a meme at this point but you fucked up when you went for someone you weren't attracted to. It's a spectrum of course and some need less than others, but there still has to be something to begin with.
>>
>>36255939
luckily my first gf was a nympho who pretty much taught me how to fuck, but I learned the rest fucking different girls. it's trial and error, but I discovered the best thing is to tease girls into wanting more, you have to have a kind of persona or mask if that makes sense? Always be cool with not getting any, and be genuinely grateful that this girl is spreading her legs for you, yeah I can see why you'd call her a slut as she's just hanging out with you (meaning it's not exclusive/monogamous) but be sweet to her, rub her back, if she stays over go get breakfast with her, she'll totally wanna see u again=more action = more experience

Get away from the slut/thot mentality it just makes u a creep
>>
>>36255379
Not being judgmental; genuinely curious. How is it that you're 27 but never had any experience? I feel like in this day and age it shouldn't be difficult for women unless you're obese or deformed. I doubt you must settle with someone really disgusting. Your confidence is probably getting in your way.
>>
>>36255715
Then you're not a ducking robot normalfag
>>
>>36256099
I got to 25 like that before meeting someone on here. It's simply either not putting yourself out there. Because if you're not pretty the attention doesn't just swarm to you. (Ugly and awkward you get bullied, average and awkward you're invisible) but mostly it's about personality. Merely having a vagina isn't enough for a meaningful relationship. Only sex. And if you don't want that then well... Yeah honestly it's not that hard to be a virgin. I got bullied all through school and even in my adult jobs for being an ugly social retard. I have no confidence to approach guys or assume they would be interested. The guys who are similar in terms of looks are likely the sane. See the issue? No one is going to approach each other.
But it's happened for me. I'm kinda happy for the first time. OP need not throw herself at entitled fatties
>>
>>36255715
You literally can't say you're a robot. Aside you seem nice.
>>
>>36256064
you've got some sense anon. why are you here?
>>
>>36257233
Pic you roastie bitch I need a pic now.
>>
>>36257507
You seem charming. You may want to work on that. Rein in your a,purism if you ever hope to leave here
>>
>>36257521
Autism. Shouldnt come on here on my phone half asleep
>>
File: dis bait nigga.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
dis bait nigga.png
19KB, 220x300px
>be "female" OP
>don't reply to any anon

This is nothing but a white-knight fantasy bait.
Saged.
>>
File: itendsnow.jpg (3KB, 164x159px) Image search: [Google]
itendsnow.jpg
3KB, 164x159px
>>36255715
>Not to boast but I've had sex quite a lot for being a 19 yo robot
I hope cancer takes you quickly normalfag
>>
>>36255379
Fuck you, get out. Normie.
>>
>>36255379
To be fair the guy sounds like a total creepo. Trying to rip your jeans off as soon as your in the door? Real smooth...
>>
>>36257634
you don't belong here faggot. origini
>>
>>36257295

>>36257441
I was a fat lonely glasses wearing (high myopia i.e. thick lenses) kid who got lucky when puberty hit (height plus thinness) and who started getting called "cute" etc when I got contacts (I don't think I'm cute at all).
I'm rly weird tho, read a lot books, watch anime, watch rly old uncool tv shows esp from the 70s, play vidya a lot, and I'm super shy & self conscious. I don't have a lot of friends, mostly casual acquaintances, like not even one close friend.

I love robots tho and I'll always consider myself one.
>>
>>36257577
Ouch, why my dude?
>>
>>36257824
You know what to hell with technicality you're an honorary robot to me.

Tbh I'm in a rough spot. Everyone on here seems to want skinny cute twinks a criteria I can't really fulfill. Just for some background I'm a 5'll dude who's cherokee, irish, black mix with bob marley esque hair(undreaded cause I dislike dreads). My appearance has made it very hard to find someone who would dom over me(I know it's degenerate, but it's my ideal relationship.). It's really bullshit. So here I am sitting in a dark room illuminated by the dim light of my computer screen a perpetual virgin.
>>
>>36257834
>Ouch, why my dude?
I hope someone cuts your throat.
being a filthy fucking normalfag, siding with a dumb bitch who goes on tinder, goes on mutiple dates, goes back to a guys place then wonders why the poor fat fuck thinks he's going to get some sex. saying he tried to rip her pants off as soon as they got in the door when even the dumb bitch telling the story didn't say that. kill yourself.
>>
File: 1441084200481.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1441084200481.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>36257824
>I'm rly weird tho,
your time can't come soon enough faggot
>>
>>36257913
That sucks dude. Hope you find someone someday. I have no experience in that area so don't know what kind of advice I could give you as to finding him.
>>
>>36258022
It's fine. Thanks though man it's much appreciated.
>>
>>36257824
Nice girls dont exist anon, stop roleplaying and come eat your tendies
>>
>>36255379
You must be a landhwale
>>
>>36257986
Oh lay off him he's probably made an effort to improve himself, not like half the people on this shit board.
>>
>>36258147
I agree with you here. He did nothing wrong and is a total bro.
>>
>>36258147
fuck you cunt, some 19yo kid who's fucked 12 people is not a robot, he's a turbo chad normalfag fuck, who gives a fuck if he had to wear glasses and watches some old shows.
>>
>>36257964
>attempts to pull off my jeans *again* (my emphasis)
i.e. the fat slob jumped the gun as soon as he started pawing her

>During the ride he shows off how fucking mad he is at me.

That kind of rage is low af, just shows what a petty little man he was.

One of the best lessons I learned came from a girl I started seeing, the first few times we cuddled/kissed a lot, but I never got signs that she wanted to go more. Then after two or three weeks we had a bit to drink one night (never get a girl drunk, a drink or two is enough to get her relaxed) and she pretty much drags me to her bed and tears my shirt off (literally tore it a bit) and of course we do it and it was wild af.

Later I told her I wasn't sure if she liked me because we ended so many dates/hang outs by just cuddling/kissing and she said "I wanted to fuck you the first night but the fact that you didn't push it was hot and each time just made me want you more and more..."

Patience fellow robots, and genuinely like the girl for fucks sake. I mean have a nice time playing video games or listening to music or going for a drive or watching tv shows, or anime (best girls ;) )it doesn't have to be deep and romantic and don't be boring and ranty and political or negative keep things chill & positive.
>>
>>36258232
the guy was obviously some autistic sperging virgin, she should have stayed away from him if she wasn't interested. he most likely seriously thought he was in for something he'd been waiting years for, a desperate, disappointed, raging autist is not pleasant for anyone to be around but the bitch already knew what he was like. he didn't force himself on her, he still drove her home. the cunt shouldn't have been leading this autist on.
Also, you're a not a robot normalfag, kill yourself.
>>
>>36257824
Not like the other girls, eh? Kek. I like anime and shit myself, don't have friends or a job. I would never consider myself a robot though. I just come here because I always have. There's nothing else left.
>>
>>36258329
This. They're clearly both at fault here. But She went in with the intention of fucking him despite not being attracted at all. How fucking dumb can you get.
>>
>>36258147
>>36258162
thanks dudes
>>36258329
ok, it feels like ur yelling at me and one of my robot traits is being too sensitive, I actually feel a little sad, I didn't mean to piss you or anyone off.

I'm still a robot tho.
>>
>>36258395
stop trying to dispense your fucking meme advice, you're barely more than a child, shut the fuck up. I hope you and your cunt of a mother get cancer you fucking normalfag piece of shit.
>>
>>36255379

You went for someone that you werent really into, thats the problem.

I also tried tinder because 27 yo kv, matched with this beautiful girl, went on some dates, got the balls to kiss her and took it slow. I started to notice she was a bit fucking crazy, wanted me to make a report on what i did everyday and if i met someone new, and go super mad because i played fucking pingpong at work with a girl, super fucking insecure, but i ignored it because i wanted to get laid.

As we got more comfortable i brought her to my appartment a couple of times to do shit like cook together and watch movies...and we fugged even though on the back of my head i was thinking "fucking run from this girl" i went with it.

She got progressevly crazier and needy and more insecure. One day we were fighting over this little shity nonsense thing and she even brought up suicide, thats was the point when i realized my gut was right. I broke it up, cut all contact and everything.

Dont stick you dick in crazy, kids.
>>
>>36258441
you're mean, wth? I'm not a kid, I can legally buy cigarettes and I've been drinking for two years, my favorite drink is vodka, if I lived in England I'd be legal to drink there. My advice isn't meme, I think it could be genuinely helpful to my fellow robots.
>>
File: 1477270994842.gif (474KB, 255x235px) Image search: [Google]
1477270994842.gif
474KB, 255x235px
>>36258497
>19
>not a kid
"i'm a big boy now"
>>
>>36258471
Have you had gf's since her?
>>
>>36255379
what do you look like?

How uggo we talking
>>
>>36258497
Ignore him dude he's not gonna change his mind. You're a good guy as far as I've seen.
>>
>>36258548
>defending this utter child
fuck off, you're just as much of a problem by fellating this idiot's common sense advice
>>
>>36258497
>I can legally buy cigarettes and I've been drinking for two years
Are you fucking serious anon? I think you belong on reddit kiddo.
>>
>>36258537

Nop, with my luck it'll probably be another 27 years kek
>>
>>36258583
Reddit, no f*kn way, I hate that place, that's for normies who watch the Big Bang theory.
>>
>>36255379
Find someone you're really interested and genuinely into. You're not gonna want to lose your V to just anyone yo. Take it easy, small steps. One day do norhing but kissing, foreplay in general. Take it from there then when you're comfortable a hand below the wait or under your bra. You can't just jump right into these kinds.
>>
>>36258548
thanks dude, I dunno y he's raging, I think he's probably kidding or something
>>
>>36258675
Could be dude. He's just not worth your time imo.
>>
>>36258647
>f*kn
>normies
I hope your father and sibling develop cancer too normalfag, you'll never be a robot.
>>
>>36255379
>>>36258441
>you're mean, wth? I'm not a kid, I can legally buy cigarettes and I've been drinking for two years, my favorite drink is vodka

Says his favorite drink is vodka, everyone fucking hates vodka kid.
>>
>>36258675
>I dunno y he's raging,
>he's probably kidding or something
normalfags like you shouldn't be here, fuck off.
>>
>>36258686
>Could be dude. He's just not worth your time imo.
this that the kind of dumb cunt advice you were taught growing up faggot?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.