[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when reality itself makes you sad? I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9

File: 1435.jpg (8KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
1435.jpg
8KB, 236x282px
What happens when reality itself makes you sad? I can't make that problem go away.

I don't like how cruel life is. Not in a petty sense, but the people I love dying and never coming back for example, only for me to feel that same helplessness as I crumble into nothingness is sometimes too much to bear.

Especially since my life is to pitiful compared to others. I've achieved exactly nothing. I've watched my mother grow into an old lady from the middle aged woman she was, and it's just something about it that makes me want to shed tears.

Seeing my dog's fur start greying slowly makes me want to shed tears. My father never quitting smoking as he approaches 60 makes me want to shed tears. My sister being so vindictive and unforgiving of my mother makes me want to shed tears.

Life sucks, man.
>>
File: botw2017trailer_zelda1.png (205KB, 580x680px) Image search: [Google]
botw2017trailer_zelda1.png
205KB, 580x680px
Chin up! The best is yet to come.

Sent from my ass using Tapatookookie.
>>
File: wipespepesbottom.jpg (5KB, 226x251px) Image search: [Google]
wipespepesbottom.jpg
5KB, 226x251px
>>36255285

I don't know, anon. What do you do when the things which weigh on your conscious are brute facts, not contingent on anything you control? There's no answer in my head on it. You can distract yourself. But At that point, you are admitting that life itself is too hard for you, so you refuse to live it.
>>
File: botw2017trailer_zelda2.png (198KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
botw2017trailer_zelda2.png
198KB, 512x512px
>>36256447
Not a threat. There will be an excellent happening. Eventually. Not sure when.

Sent from my ass using Tapatookookie.
>>
>>36256484
>There will be an excellent happening.
Nothing ever actually happens
You just get ramped up so they, it, you, me, whatever pronoun you want to use can take you down and the fall hits you harder.
>>
>>36255285
I understand what you're saying, and I think we can all have these moments when we just feel like life really sucks. But I'm sure you have experienced times/moments where life is beautiful, wonderful or fantastic? I guess life is bittersweet. The best thing to do IMO and what I try to focus on is staying positive, remembering that everything passes, good or bad. And being grateful for what you have.
>>
File: 1349906309939.png (93KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1349906309939.png
93KB, 645x773px
Life can be absolute shit somedays man.
Let me tell you something you already know, life aint no sunshine and rainbows, its a very mean and nasty place and it wouldnt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.

life isnt about how hard you hit, is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward, thats how winning is done.

Also, how old are you?
>>
>>36255285
>What happens when reality itself makes you sad?
You basically become a human being with a healthy and functionally aware brain.
>>
>>36255285
b-b-b-but kids in africa and shiet you can't be depressed!
>>
File: whenthefeelshit.jpg (220KB, 1012x1060px) Image search: [Google]
whenthefeelshit.jpg
220KB, 1012x1060px
>>36256431
This is where I seem to find myself at every night while I'm trying not to meltdown autistically.
>>
File: schumerclownvagina.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
schumerclownvagina.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>36256835
Fuck off Sly. You made too many of those movies.
>>
File: pepebird.png (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pepebird.png
42KB, 400x400px
>>36256902

Yep, I sometimes spend 15-20 minutes at a time just pacing around the house. Those thoughts just don't leave you, and you're itching for a new type of escape

IT's easier if you take it one day at a time. If I start thinking about having to live another decade It feels awful
>>
>the only moments of happiness I can remember are from when I was a little kid
>now I want to die every day
My birthday is in a week and I think my mom will kick me out. What's the quickest way to die? There are no tall buildings where I live
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.