[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys what's YOUR definition of being a (fem)bot? Someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Hey guys what's YOUR definition of being a (fem)bot? Someone who's a complete shut in?
Someone who just goes through out their day without interacting with anyone and just getting to point A. To point B.?
Last question, is it possible to be a (fem)bot and still be social? Like putting a facade because you're so numb to everything so that no one can know how you really?
>>
File: 1491842782417.jpg (211KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491842782417.jpg
211KB, 600x530px
>>36254565
A girl who posts on r9k and does not mention her gender to get attention.
At best doesnt mention her gender at all.
>>
>>36255152
as a fembot, i agree with you completely.
>>
Girls and boys arent much different overall.
>>
>>36254565
I think a true fembot would come over here and cuddle with me. If she brings some smoke we could even make love.

I don't care (to extent) how you look like as long as you are as loyal and unhealthy attached as I am.

We can hate each other and split up after 4 years or so.
>>
>>36254565

A woman who has had the same struggles in life as a male robot.

But those are pretty much non-existent.

Fembots from what I've seen are all rude, promiscuous, and purposely come on here to bully robots because they are mad that Chad won't pay more attention to them.
>>
fembots don't exist

they are lonely by choice

I would say they would have to be very aspergers and very ugly
>>
>>36255171
Nice ironic bating.
>>
>>36255482
fang u very much
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/VirginityExchange/
>>
who cares ? what the fuck is the problem with everyone and their labels, fucking retards
>>
I'm male, I've just been hearing different definitions of bots and fembots all around. Wasn't too sure if they were the same thing or not.
>>
>>36255386
Care to explain? Is it because they have a vagina? Because they can get laid whenever they want?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.