[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wh-what games allow me to be in a dragon or dinosaur's belly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 7

File: flustered.jpg (92KB, 560x555px) Image search: [Google]
flustered.jpg
92KB, 560x555px
wh-what games allow me to be in a dragon or dinosaur's belly preferably safely other than skyrim

living plants are nice too
>>
>>36253943
Get the fuck out vorefag
>>
File: 1462495996472.png (360KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462495996472.png
360KB, 600x600px
try f-list or some shit mate, or go to /d/ and try the "d-games catalog" thread or something. they're obsessed with vore over there. The games are usually free too. Or if you're really desperate buy some bath salts, draw a warm bath and get high, while simultaneously jerking off and imagining the situation you want. It may just come true, until the trip ends; if you're lucky.
>>
File: 1470204047258.png (404KB, 1090x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1470204047258.png
404KB, 1090x1062px
>>36253999
And if you have anymore questions, inverted satan is here to assist you in this thread with any of your fetish related questions and or needs.
I have ascended to a level of degeneracy where I could guide any of you on your path of sin.
I regret every life decision that has brought me to this point
>>
File: 1492065979841.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492065979841.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>36253999
>buy some bath salts, draw a warm bath and get high, while simultaneously jerking off and imagining the situation you want

H-Having a vivid fantasy like this sounds kinda nice but I can't because drugs are bad. I'll check around for more games, I keep seeing the /d/ games thread around but I never thought to visit it for some reason. Thanks anon!

I-Is there a way to get vivid fantasies like that without drugs? I know there's lucid dreaming but I could never get it to work, same with tulpas but they're also scary. What is the next step in my path through degeneracy? What do you do to fulfill your fetishes?
>>
File: Feelgionaire.jpg (94KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
Feelgionaire.jpg
94KB, 677x782px
>>36254228
Well as far as vivid immersion goes, your best bet is drugs, dreaming, or V.R. in combination with some crazy japanese tech. Thankfully, Virtual reality gaming has drawn in a huge vore community which has created content for it. So, if you can settle with visual and audio immersion, VR is your best bet. You could even combine it with a warm bath or a cocoon of blankets to simulate the heat!
That said, your next step would be gathering a wide collection of fetishes so that getting hard is as simple as looking at a toaster and thinking about how great it'd be for a giantess futanari domme mommy gf to eat you on a slice of toast. Also, frequent masturbation to the extent that your dick actually grows two to three inches due to scar tissue development. This should also help impress those you ERP with and try to get involved with your fetishes in real life.
Good luck on your quest to becoming a total degenerate anon!
It is one of sadness, pain and loneliness, although I have provided guidance for this path I sincerely recommend you do not undergo it as the pain and numbness at the end of the high is not worth the brief stint of happiness.
I'll still be around if you or anyone else wants advice.
>>
File: IMG_1404.png (241KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1404.png
241KB, 700x700px
>>36254041
Man, I really need to stop reading spoilers before bed.
>>
File: Dr. Feel.jpg (18KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Feel.jpg
18KB, 450x450px
>>36255075
I am sorry my friend, any questions or advice you seek? I'm fairly versed in things other than fetishes, even though thats my expertise.
I also know some mild psychology, some generic philosophy, writing tips, technology, medical garbage and vidya.
To draw a comparison, think of the Followers of the Apocalypse from Fallout. Now imagine if they were kinky. Thats the sorta knowledge you can get from me.
Because my life has been such a barren and grave turn of events the only fair comparison is mass nuclear devastation.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.