[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you've had your fill of hedonism? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1391720740887.jpg (513KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1391720740887.jpg
513KB, 2048x1366px
What do you do when you've had your fill of hedonism? I'm not religious and don't like people, so God and country aren't options.
>>
this isnt a game theres no new game no restart
>>
Without God and country there are no other options if you wish to escape mindless hedonism
>>
Remember, death is always an option, all else a distraction.
>>
>>36253931
>What do you do when you've had your fill of hedonism?
I do more extreme hedonism. I've starting getting kind of extreme with my drug use.
>>
>>36253931
Since you posted the image that explains it decently well; why don't you turn to philosophy to investigate the foundations of knowledge and being? It's a pilgrimage that might teach you to value a Creator, lead you towards a self-determined worldview, or cause you to synthesize a set of values which are as robust as your ability to use logic.

In any case, what I do is to sublimate desire for the greater reward of learning. Works every time if you can find the peace of mind.
>>
>>36253931
try marcus aurelius, cicero, the rest of the stoics. i would assume you're capable of picking up a hobby or interest and trying to create something of value. get excited about reaching goals.

i like to pretend i'm a musical prodigy who knows how to transform reality with secret melodies.

desu if you've really had your, "fill," of hedonism you're probably past your prime and up shit creek, and you'll have plenty of paddling to look forward to. kick the psuedointellectual mental masturbation.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.