[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 19

File: 25+.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
58KB, 445x293px
>27
>got rejected from fastfood gig because wasn't panda material
>went to trucking school
>didn't know how to shift after I was shown how to do it a dozen times plus
>not a hands on learner, I learn by pictures,listing,and books
>heard a grinding sound then a bang
>panicked and pressed on the gas then the truck stated smoking and caught on fire
>I peed my pants
>they had to call the fire truck and I totaled the truck
>tfw the main instructor sat me down and said "anon, this truck costed us 40k, we are going to have to terminate you from the program, good luck"
>get in car and cry
>>
>tfw no 25+ bf
>>
lmao what are you doing out of the retirement home old man?
>>
>>36251162
>30
>live at home
>NEET
>that's it
>I have nothing else going on
>>
>>36251162
>pictures,listing,and books
in other words, you just don't learn
>>
File: killyourself.jpg (20KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
killyourself.jpg
20KB, 480x352px
>>36251162
only one thing to do now you useless fuck up.
>>
>>36251162
>"anon, this truck costed us 40k, we are going to have to terminate you from the program, good luck"

kekd
>>
File: 1482080881820-pol.png (134KB, 233x262px) Image search: [Google]
1482080881820-pol.png
134KB, 233x262px
Hahahahahahahah just go find a ditch to die in you worthless fuck
>>
>>36251162
>40
>went to trucking school
>dropped out after second day
>they said they would refund my money if I sent the textbook back
>Too scared to go to the post office
>still have textbook after 2 years
>out like $2000
>>
>>36251562
I thought you NEETs were all smug about not having jobs.
>>
>25
>went back to college after going NEET for years
>about to graduate with a bullshit degree
>no internships
>only job experience is working part time one summer 7 years ago

What the fuck am I going to do
>>
>>36251752
I mean, I'm glad I'm not working. But I'm not spending my free time doing much of note. About to watch a documentary on Woolly Mammoths though.
>>
File: its_fine.png (492KB, 1000x488px) Image search: [Google]
its_fine.png
492KB, 1000x488px
>>36251162
>>36251704
>tfw bad at life
>tfw zero value as a human being bevause I can't find/hold down a job
Retards/cripples get pity and a free ride, we get contempt. Seems fair
>>36251790
Normies lie a lot and have their friends pretend to be references etc. If you're autistic like us it's a little harder
>>
>>36251790
Why did you cease the NEET life?
>>
File: heh.png (95KB, 581x445px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
95KB, 581x445px
>>36251162
>anon, this truck costed us 40k, we are going to have to terminate you from the program, good luck
i keked
>>
>>36251162
Damn they didn't even have insurance on that shit because of fucks like you?

Anyways if you are not good under pressure than truck driving is not a job for you.

Try to find some menial shit like janitor, just something that if you fuck it up its not a big deal. Something that you aren't around people telling you what to do all the time, seems like you get flustered easily. Should probably work on trying to calm down as best as you can. Good luck.
>>
>>36251905
Same reason as most people, pressure from family.
>>
File: I'm out.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
I'm out.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>36251999
But they said "you're not cut out for college, maybe try the trades"
what the fuck? I thought trucking was supposed to be for retard rednecks ?
>>
>>36252151
There are other trades that aren't as high pressure. Driving a large piece of machinery down a highway that is capable of killing someone if you make a mistake is not a good robot job if you aren't able to perform under pressure, simple as that. If you have that level of anxiety then you need to try out something else, maybe electrician, plumber, etc. if you are looking into trades and don't want just some shit dead end job.

A lot of robots say working as a security guard overnight is very comfy and low stress, since you don't really do anything except for call the cops if you see something, and you're not interacting with people for most of the time as well.
>>
>>36252151
Hit up swift
>>
>>36251162
This didnt actually happern
>>
TFW have to work

TFW 26 and no job experience
>>
>>36252313
>GIT A TUUUUUUURAAAAAAAYYYYDE
yeah been there done that it's not robot friendly. Hillbilly retards are the worst.
>>
>>36253470
Trade people are brutal to robots. It's like all your high school bullies are there. Shit is very robot unfriendly.
>>
>26
>starting college in a few months
>interviewing for a minimum wage job (in a food truck at the docks) on Monday
>had to move back home because I've been out of work long enough that I'm out of savings
>girl I'm sleeping with is staying here more often than not because her boyfriend kicked her out
I've lost control of my life.
>>
>>36253566
How do you have sex as a neet
>>
File: 1468626687432.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1468626687432.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>36253351
>been on 4chan for over a decade
>remember some 26 yo greentexting his sob no-resume story years back
>thought it was literally ludicrous and impossible to never have worked at 26
>thought permavirgin was an insult that applied to less than 1% of the population

How wrong I was

We live in interesting times, at least
>>
>>36253470
I think that the smart people that go into trades go on to own their own company.

The problem with that is managing all the retards and spics is probably just as bad or worse than doing the job yourself.

I guess the other route is going solo or partnering up with a decent person and doing only small to mediums sized high end jobs.

I hear working with rich people can be a pain in the ass though. A lot of rich people are stingy as fuck.
>>
>>36253611
I wasn't a neet when we met. The company I worked for has since pulled out of the area to save money.
>>
>>36253623
>Remember being in high school and imagining what my life would be like when I was 30.
>Thought being a good little student would pay off
>Thought I'd be able to afford my own place by now, have a career, and find a decent girl friend (or at least have a sex life).
>Fast forward to today
>I'm almost 30 (29 to be exact), I live at home, I've never had a decent job (currently NEET), I have a worthless degree, and I'm a kissless virgin that has never been on a single date.

Well, at least I sort of understand how the population shrinks in advanced industrialized countries that don't allow in hordes of immigrants. Feels kind of bad being replaced by brown foreigners though. I'd rather just have our country shrink. There's already too many people.
>>
>>36253759
>ll, at least I sort of understand how the population shrinks in advanced industrialized countries that don't allow in hordes of immigrants.
you are a victim, you realize this right?
>>
>18
>fail first year uni
>spent 8 years part-time working/part time school to raise grades and attend portfolio sessions to return to school
>denied 2 years in a row
>now 27
>entered a new program, just finished first year
>will be 31 when graduated
>no career
>somewhat career-relevant part-time working experiences on resume
>one-itis all this time with this one girl whom I had a fling with a couple times, now in the friendzone

this life feels like a waste, what do
>>
>>36253954
Yeah, I know. That's why I voted for Trump. Nothing will change though. We're lost now.
>>
>>36251162
>29
>get into plumber union out of high school
>after journeymen go for hvac
>supplement carpentry and basic electrician courses during both apprenticeships
>move up to the northeast to avoid beaners
>old timers at the union slowly die off
>no newbies to replace them because blue collar work is dumb and for rejects
>quit union
>charge idiot hipsters gentrifying local cities whatever i want because fuck them
I pull 95k on a slow year.

Just copy what I did and if you have basic intelligence you can easily roll in that money. Join a union for the 5 year apprenticeship until journeymen, the skilled market is slowly draining out.
>>
>Went on Tinder date
>Really was going pretty well
>We were talking for 3+ hours on it, no awkward moments
>About to leave the bar
>Don't know how to make a move
>Just hug her, and tell her I'll call her

Is there any way a 26 KV can learn how to get a woman from a date into bed or at least a good night kiss)? These are things you learn and experience during your teenaged years, so I think I'm screwed.
>>
>>36254030
You graduated at 29?wut
>>
>>36253802
I did the same. I got straight A's throughout high school and college. Stayed away from drugs and alcohol. Now I'm 26 with a shitty journalism degree and NEET. I chose journalism because it seemed easy and interesting. I figured I could work a copywriter if I didn't find a newsman job.

Another reason I chose it is because I never understood life. Still don't. I don't get 'it'.
>>
>>36254030
>move up to the northeast to avoid beaners

They're up there though. I don't like how cold it gets up there either.
>>
>>36254076
are you seriously retarded anon?

I'm 29 I graduated high school at 18.
>>
>>36251162
I've seen three of your threads now, panda express anon. Sorry about your truck, strange that they wouldn't have some kind of simulator before they put you in an actual expensive vehicle. You'd think there would be some sort of trucking video game that they could attach a fake gearbox to, or something. Oh well. Is there any possibility of you just staying a NEET?
>>
>>36254110
Not in southern Maine, not in any reasonable number anyways. I work out of ME, MA, NH and VT. A lot of time on the road between gigs, but it works.
>>
>>36254129
>well. Is there any possibility of you just staying a NEET?
Nope.
>>
>>36254171
Bummer. Have you looked into stocking jobs? I've heard those are decent for robots. Like, the people who put things on shelves at stores. My parents suggested that to me, but I haven't applied anywhere yet.
>>
>27
>Married
>Having house built
>Just got raise at standard office job
>Sex with wife is still amazing
>Saving for Japan vacation next year

Life is going well.
>>
>>36254264
How did you figure out how to do all that?
>>
>>36254264
Keep up the good work anon. Make sure to start a nest egg savings that can be later shifted to a CD for kids and look into a roth 401k.
>>
>>36254311
>>36254320
bs, how is a guy w that little work experience able to do all that
>>
>31
>finally got a dead end job three ish years ago
>got a partner two ish years ago
>still live with my disabled mother
>going to school again to try and not be such a failure.
things are not really looking up though. every internship my teachers bring up in class i am not qualified for in one way or another or i cant participate in because i am a wage slave and they are unpaid.
>>
>>36254351
It happens anon, i mean you can be jelly if you want or just wish them the best.

Oh, forgot this is /r9k/ where people are supposed to be hateful depressed losers all the time.
>>
>>36254109
>I never understood life. Still don't. I don't get 'it'.

Yeah. Personally, I just wonder why I should do anything but the bare minimum to just get by. Once I got derailed, I sort of started wondering why I should get back on track anyway. I fear I'll end up a drunk homeless bum eventually.

I looked into teaching English overseas, but it didn't really appeal to me.
>>
>>36254400
shut up shia
>>
>>36254438
>I just wonder why I should do anything but the bare minimum to just get by

Exactly! So I always did the 'right' thing. Got good grades and kept my head out of trouble. Getting high marks was always simple for me anyway. I barely ever studied despite them being 'Honors'. Then college ended and I have no desire to improve or do anything. I applied to hundreds of jobs and nothing came of it.
>>
>>36254474
No anon, I won't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
File: vyvHAj0.gif (2MB, 445x280px) Image search: [Google]
vyvHAj0.gif
2MB, 445x280px
>>36251162
>>
>also 27
>took me 8 years on and off to get a shitty history degree which I finally finished last May
>neet ever since
>had two jobs, one at Burger King when I was 20, lasted two weeks before I was fired for having a breakdown at being unable to keep up with all the orders. The other as a stocker at a grocery store when I was 22. There I frequently put items under the wrong tags but mainly fired for not having a stupid smile plastered on my face 24/7. That job lasted 2 months
>even my degree I barely got, had something like a 2.6 GPA, outright failed several classes either because I'd blow off the work or straight up not understand and was far too much a sperg to ask the prof. Got burned out after about two semesters and needed to take at least one semester off between years.
>mom is after me to get another job or go back for my masters (no program would ever take me with my horrid gpa and I never want to step foot in a college again)

who /fuck up/ here?
>>
>22
>KHV
>5'5
>high school dropout
>old soul
>withered body from being a hermit for 6 yrs
>high school dropout
>never worked
>may or may not be going into a rehab program
>family/friends are worried about my future
>>
File: 1491177438796.jpg (25KB, 390x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491177438796.jpg
25KB, 390x300px
tomorrow is my 25th birthday robots.

pros I am probably going to pass all 12 units I am taking at community college this semester. I am 1 years worth of chemistry labs and calcus classes from graduating with an AS in geology.

cons. I am fat at 6'2 230 lbs.
my uncle was also in a coma and was striken mute he may be brain damaged for life now.
>>
File: 1489121678416.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1489121678416.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
>>36251162
if it makes you feel better trucking is gonna get raped by self driving cars within 5 years. Try plumbing or electrician school anon.

here are some inspiring quotes from skies of arcadia

Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit

If you lose sight of one dream, replace it with another
>>
File: Mammuthus_3108268b[1].jpg (39KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Mammuthus_3108268b[1].jpg
39KB, 620x387px
>>36251792

We'll get them back one day my friend.
>>
>>36254645
It's a shame about your uncle. If you're close to him be sure to visit him often. He'd really appreciate it I'm sure. It means the world to them. I say this as someone with an older sister who suffered strokes at 25.

Also 230 at 6'2" isn't that fat. Eat less and try to exercise a little every day.
>>
>>36254742
HVAC my bro.

Everyone wants heating and A/C and they will always require maintenance and break almost constantly.

Since it's considered a luxury you can charge whatever you wish if get journeymen. Just find a union doing an apprenticeship and if you get in they pay you while you train for 5 years.
>>
>>36251790
Apply to your local boys and girls club. They are always looking for fags to tutor kids and ref a game of basketball.

>>36254812
the thing that sucks is he lives in LA 100 miles away and I am from a tiny city and HATE driving into the mega city. I will try to call him but it burns my grandmother and mother to have my uncle so fucked up and also far away

I downloaded my fitness pal and will try to track my calories. I can honor my uncle by becoming chad and finding a nice waifu
>>
>>36254504
School was too easy. I guess if you don't do STEM, you're supposed to be networking the whole time.

I guess we were supposed to be involved in clubs and other garbage.

I just went to class and came straight back to my room.
>>
>>36254320
he should be putting money away for when his wife leaves him and takes 80% of what he's earned.
>>
>>36253802

Holy shit get a load of this autist. He's actually delusional enough to think muh immigrants are the root cause of his failure.
>>
>>36254066

Unless she was making physical contact with you during the date, it's probably unwise to escalate to a kiss the first time you meet. Try scheduling a second date, and if she's interested, you're clear to make a move.
>>
>>36254988
>not getting a prenup that swings in your favor
>if she really loves you she will sign it
>>
>>36255027
I think it's pretty obvious that's not what I'm thinking. Without the immigrants, we'd have something between a Russian and a Japanese style population decline, and that I'd find that preferable.
>>
>>36254618
gtfo out kid, I hope you get cancer.
>>
File: Kek.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.png
446KB, 492x479px
>>36251792
This, because unless you're some kind of super programmer genius that can make passive income online, there's not much you can do with you NEET time because everything costs money, and if you work and have money, there's not much you can do because work takes up must of your time. Actual shut ins could do well with a full time job, since it gets you outside, gives you money while still have the rest of the time to stay at home. Me I like to be outside but without much money all I can do is walk around and ride the bus to the same damn places I been to hundreds of times, never traveled anywhere or did much of anything my whole life and close to 30 now. Winning the lottery is the only way out of this mess to get to enjoy life where I have both free time and abundant money, finally able to really enjoy life and actually go places and do things.

>tfw my mom got super excited when I went to a job interview for grocery wagecucking
>seemed to go well, except where I told them I would not work full time, no more than 4 days a week at most.
>Said they would call me back in a few days
>3 weeks ago
>bought $50 lottery tickets that weekend so I could call can cancel before I start wagecucking and then quit because I won the lottery
>>
File: 1417843760522.jpg (19KB, 651x719px) Image search: [Google]
1417843760522.jpg
19KB, 651x719px
>>36255130
>getting married in the first place.
>>
>>36255243
>falling for the MGTOW meme
I'm a Jew so I have to say, good idea goy. You keep that mentality.
>>
>>36255148

>Feels kind of bad being replaced by brown foreigners though

Seems pretty clear you're blaming your problems on immigrants. Sorry, but the vast majority of lost jobs are shit-tier unskilled labor.
>>
File: 1491531249342.png (620KB, 568x568px) Image search: [Google]
1491531249342.png
620KB, 568x568px
>>36254618
>family/friends are worried about my future

Don't worry! And tell them to not worry either!

The GOVERNMENT knows about the plight of unemployed, disillusioned, and despondent millennials such as yourself.

As throughout history, wars have culled the unnecessary surplus male population.

Literally millions of young men were being churned up by artillery fire en masse as early as 1914! Many of them were educated, church-going, virtuous virgins who made no wrongs and did the cooking by the book.

Do not worry, there is a plan for you - even if you have no plans for yourself.
>>
>>36255385
Did I say they were takin muh job?

No.
>>
File: 1437273585728.jpg (1022KB, 2126x1721px) Image search: [Google]
1437273585728.jpg
1022KB, 2126x1721px
>26
>flight dispatcher
>$21 an hour
>flight benefits

At least my parents don't think I'm a total failure now
>>
>six days till my surface book will be released and the seller will send it to me
Waiting is bad man
Almost all the accessories I bought arrives except Powerbank and mouse.... That stupid fucking deliverynigger didn't give it to our neighbors but drove right off
>>
>>36255447
What's that job like anon? give us a tl;dr of a quick work day. I have always been interested.
>>
>>36255027
That isn't what he said at all you braindead redditor.
>>
>>36255601
it honestly depends on who you work for, but most days are just sitting at desk monitoring weather conditions and planning flights are them. your gonna work most holidays but that includes huge bonuses and if terrible weather is affecting your area of dispatch you just wait there until it clears up
>>
>>36255302
>MGTOW meme
everything is a meme to you little queers. I lived with a woman for 8 years, I wouldn't marry her or have kids with her. I'm not going through that again. there isn't any reason to get married kid, use the money for you own home or your own happiness.
>>
>>36253802

Reasons why things are hard in an advanced industrialized society:

>Automation/Advances in AI obliterating jobs.

>Women flooding the work force in the late 70s and doubling the labor pool.

>Globalization forcing everyone to compete with workers in India, China, and Mexico.

>Endless wars happening in a dozen different countries that will likely last for generations.

>Environmental degradation destroying everyone's ability to live on this planet.

Nobody believed any of this would happen 40 - 50 years ago. Maybe it was predicted in sci-fi or whatever but I doubt anyone really believe it would get this fucked.
>>
File: cigchiuaua.jpg (6KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
cigchiuaua.jpg
6KB, 239x211px
>>36251162
This is the 5th anon to not be express material.

I am thinking of boycotting the panders to normie food chain.
>>
>27
>Something like an assistant manager/administrator - AU$56k. mon-fri Personal office.
>Either nothing happening or want to breakdown because of the level of shit needing to be done with no way of balancing the workload.
>No licence/car
>$60k in the bank since I live at home and only pay $150 a week in "rent"
>Really wanted to go out with someone but she wasn't interested in me even though she was always smiling/chatting to me
I thought I'd be on $70k or so by now and have a girlfriend/moved out but I was a neet for 3 years which did no-one any favors
>>
>27 almost 28
>was NEET doing ofd online 'jobs' 23-26
>did nothing but watch anime all day and look after grandmother (make meals while she tried making me feel better)
>left home state in shitty old car after couldnt take grandmother or family's pity and 'itll get better' talks anymore
>plan on killing self when few funds run out
>get a shitty job instead because too pussy to kill self and hungry
>get anothet job after that
>sleeping on couches
>keep getting promoted for basically 'not being completely retarded'
>too busy to be sad
>even forced to get a phone (never had one)
>start making a bit above min wage and full time hours
>girl comes onto me
>she makes more than me
>gf
>watch anime together
>still think about killing self but family seems to relieved Ill probably wait until they die

I..I think I did it bros. Im a normalfag now right?
>>
>>36256373
yes
>girl comes onto me
>>
>>36252313
>working as a security guard overnight is very comfy and low stress,

Do this, even if you are functionally retarded ex-con 400lb 80 year old who cant see past your own nose as long as you dont fall asleep and call the cops youll get a job. Just thr initial background checks can take awhile.
>>
Try warehousing job for a while. Driving a forklift truck isn't that hard and depending on the company, You can always make some bulshit excuses when they say You work too slow.
Example:
YOU WORK TOO SLOW YOU RETERDED CUNT
Your answer:
I am concerned about health and safety standards, therefore I make sure that I drive in a way that doesn't put anyone in danger
>>
File: 5476544-3x2-340x227.jpg (11KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
5476544-3x2-340x227.jpg
11KB, 340x227px
>>36256373
It completely baffles me how boring depressed people still manage to get gfs just by existing.

Greentest story would be appreciated
>>
>Be 21
>Just about to finish up AAS business related degree.
>4 more weeks left until I graduate from community college.
>Run small /biz/
>Make barely $10,000 a year
>Already accepted to 4 year school.
>Had great interview with small company
>Said company hasn't gotten back to me in 2 weeks
>Have to get job or do 2-3 more years of school.

wat do? I'd rather try working for a bit than immediately go to uni and abandon business/free life.
>>
File: lumpy.png (714KB, 1050x756px) Image search: [Google]
lumpy.png
714KB, 1050x756px
>>36256106
it's the same guy you fucking mong
>>
>>36255788
>not knowing of tax breaks
why do you think fags wanted to get married so badly? It's more than just some paper you faggola.
>>
>>36257280
basically all the same shit applies after a year or too depending on where you live.
queers shouldn't get married they should kill themselves.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.