[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this image of an asian girl with a black man make you feel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: blacked.jpg (177KB, 988x383px) Image search: [Google]
blacked.jpg
177KB, 988x383px
How does this image of an asian girl with a black man make you feel?
>>
>>36250995
shes really pretty wow
>>
>>36250995
>tfw the black man is getting cucked
tiger moms are CRAZY
>>
It doesn't seem to be a romantic pairing, so it doesnt make me feel anything. It's just two adults having a friendly conversation.
>>
I think it's cute.

Also I'm a not a nigger or zipperhead so it doesn't offend me
>>
Good for them I guess. They found love.
>>
>>36251039
This picture is more likely to offend an ofay than it is a nigger or a zipperhead. White people get really booty tight over women they're attracted to dating black guys.
>>
The banks always make a statement of how **diverse and accepting!** they are in their ads. The leaflets are worse.

Who would have thought the Jewish bankers were leading the diversity charge... Should have listened to pol
>>
Shake my fucking eyeballs. Stop responding cuz someone talks about your race.
>>
>>36251077
But I have only dated Asian girls and I'm not offended

t. Fucking white male
>>
>>36250995
Makes me think this pic most likely makes Asians mad. No one wants to see a person of their race with a nigger.
>>
File: IMG_2450.jpg (57KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2450.jpg
57KB, 600x800px
>>36251112

Don't lie you are mad as fuck. You're just glad she doesn't look like her.
>>
File: IMG_2451.jpg (73KB, 803x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2451.jpg
73KB, 803x960px
>>36251124

t. Same fucking white male

You still mad
>>
>>36250995
it makes me feel like buying a credit card
>>
>>36250995
"Why the hell is op making me look at a credit card ad?"
>>
>tfw literally every other race views your race as so disgusting and subhuman that even seeing actors pretending to be in an interracial relationship with a man of your kind makes everyone else disgusted and angry

>tfw one chance at life and born a fucking nigger

I don't care what anyone says. Being black is the most robot race. The way normies look at autists, every other race looks at you. People will pretend to like you but that can change in a fucking second, I've seen it.
>>
Faintly amused. Americans are so anti-racist they're racist.

Actual BMAF pairings don't make me feel anything, because A) they're rare and B) the couples I meet are usually pretty good together anyway because the black men are as ghetto as Thaddeus McMichael was.
>>
File: IMG_1933.jpg (66KB, 659x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1933.jpg
66KB, 659x529px
>>36251146
The only thing that's making me mad is you saying I'm mad when I'm not

>implying asians don't all look the same
>>
>>36251124
Actually it doesn't. If it's not my sister idc. Makes me laugh desu. T.asian
>>
File: IMG_2449.jpg (63KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2449.jpg
63KB, 500x522px
>>36251222

Checked. Also implying I don't know and recognize all your mental gymnastics you're doing right now.

I'm Asian I'm smarter than you and you are mad as fuck trying not to be.
>>
It makes me feel good because it's one less ooga booga going after da white wimmenz.
>>
File: IMG_1934.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1934.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>36251292
> mental gymnastics

What

What did I do
>>
>>36251349
Don't you worry, there are enough of them in Africa to gangbang every white woman in the world.
>>
File: IMG_2363.jpg (97KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2363.jpg
97KB, 550x733px
>>36251481

It's not going to work. I'm Asian I'm smarter than you.
>>
>>36251517
Oh so you're baiting me?

You can troll all you want but every time you think you got an Asian qtie just remember she's used white goods.
>>
File: IMG_2377.jpg (42KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2377.jpg
42KB, 600x449px
>>36251762

Ok I see what you did there, you want to pray game?

I will always be smarter than you.
>>
File: trash 2.jpg (58KB, 584x649px) Image search: [Google]
trash 2.jpg
58KB, 584x649px
>>36250995
>Paypal
Nothing to see here.
>>
>>36251275
same for me, I don't give even a single shit

I don't understand why everyone assumes anyone would care
>>
>>36250995

The picture is actually quite ambiguous. The two could be viewed as being friends, in a relationship, or partaking in a financial transaction. When I first saw the image, I supposed the woman was probably at a farmer's market buying produce.

Regardless of whatever is being conveyed, I don't really feel anything. I'm white and have been an interracial relationship before. While I would be skeptical of dating a girl who has a history of black lovers, I don't hate on strangers for their decisions.
>>
It doesn't make me feel anything because I'm not a racist retard and I don't give a fuck about who fucks whom.
>>
>>36250995
Fucking Jews. I know this won't be origami
>>
>>36252403
Yes goy, very progressive, race is only skin color and nothing else.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.