[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We advice each other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1453595915544.jpg (457KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1453595915544.jpg
457KB, 1600x1600px
What's bothering you, robot?
>My mother regularly tells me to kill myself, that she should have aborted me, or at least never have me.
>She lets me know that she regrets my existence, and tells me how much she hates me almost every day.
>When I was younger she used to beat me as well.
>When I tried to move with my father she threatened me with killing herself and getting my father arrested.
What do?
Pic related
>>
File: IMG_1728.jpg (151KB, 1000x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1728.jpg
151KB, 1000x643px
>>36249785
Isn't it obvious? Move in with your dad and let that rotten cunt kill herself. Next time she threatens it NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS just say

>fine do it you worthless whore I'll look down on your corpse and smile when I'm finally rid of you

Do it or you deserve this treatment because you're a colossal pussy. Throwing it back in her face is the only way to stop it. Chose or forever be your mothers doormat and punching bag.
>>
>>36250038
She says if I move with my dad she will get him arrested
>>
>>36250051
How is she going to do that? Tell her to cite the specific law she will use.

Or are you underage and not legally allowed to chose your guardian?
>>
>>36250051
How could she get him arrested?
>>
File: 1486174434830.jpg (39KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1486174434830.jpg
39KB, 711x620px
>>36249785
Your mother sounds like she has BPD, my mother had the same and she lost the rights to us when she was finally diagnosed after many years. God bless my father for putting up with her.

As for me
>hate living and the only thing keeping me alive is the fact that I'm a temporary neet due to savings
>honestly was just going to be homeless when I run out of money in a couple months and kill myself
>want to try getting neetbux for a while and honestly I probably have enough depression, anxiety and actual schizo at this point to qualify
>no idea how to go about it as I've never been to therapy before due to fear of being committed and losing the right to use guns ever

Does anybody have any experience with this sort of thing? What's better for getting diagnosed and on bux, licensed social worker or psychologist? I have decent insurance from my father but how much does it cost? Also I'm afraid of women but I get the feeling they'd be the only ones to not just tell me to man up or something right?
>>
File: 1413571178365.jpg (153KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1413571178365.jpg
153KB, 700x394px
>>36249785
>Going to university to study animation soon and I'm scared as fuck about meeting new people, living somewhere else and all the work that will come with it
>Scared as fuck about the debt I'll be in when uni's over
>Always tell myself to better myself and work hard on studying and getting /fit/
>Literally just play videogames and masturbate all day every day
>Have 3 college project due in a few weeks (college and uni are two different things in UK)
>Don't have any motivation to create anyhting new, despite dreaming about it everyday but doing nothing to get it down on paper
>I don't even have the motivation to watch cartoons and movies when my backlog is full to the fucking brim
>Lacking in any kind of confidence to go outside and get a fucking haircut
>sleep pattern is fucked again
>Fat as fuck
>No motivation to work
>Suicidal thoughts all the time
>Self doubt controls my actions and attititude towards myself

I just want it all to go away. How do I fix my life in such a dire time?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.