[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots in real life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: I32CrP2.png (620KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I32CrP2.png
620KB, 1920x1080px
Do you know anyone in real life who came here?

Do you know any real robot/neet/autist in real life?
>>
>>36245846
I know a guy who would make a good robot. He is short, fat, smelly, wears glasses that make him uglier, has a weird voice, and makes stupid jokes. But he goes to the university and talks to people, so I'm not sure.
>>
>>36246049
I'm almost sure that there are very few people here that are real robots.
Everyone does at least one normie shit everyday. Neet lifestyle is just a meme.
>>
>>36245846
There are a few kids at my high school who talk about r9k and mu, they don't know about me because I'm a normie and all my friends are normie/chad, I only overheard them talking about it.

Sometimes they will say some meme to each other around a bunch of other normies and I'll ask them what it means and they'll autisticly stutter about it. It's not that I enjoy being mean I just like to see a spaghetti incident in real life.
>>
>>36246159
I'll give you that most people aren't 100% robots, but neet is very much a real thing.
t. Neet with gf.
>>
I think there is only a few real robots per HS or college and they never find eachother. Sure I see a few autists with eternal virgin walk. but they lack the self awareness r9k requires,
>>
>>36245846
Probably my younger brother
Lol
>>
>>36246159
>Neet lifestyle is just a meme.
What?

Out of all the things to be doubtful of, you find it hard to belive that someone would be a NEET? If I were in College or had a job, the thing I would do the least is be posting in this shithole.
>>
>>36246865
When i think of a neet the first thing that comes to mind is someone with 0 social interaction. While not imposible i dont think real neets can even make 10 percent of the people here.
Most people here are just socially awkard but still have at least 1 friend and do "normie" shit , even if they dont want to admit and want to pretend to be this super bitter autist who hates everyone.
>>
i have only one friend a guy i know from college i hang around with and sometimes go out hes quite autistic fat has no sense of fashion does a lot of weird stuff like always shaving his head and wearing bandanna
>>
Robots should never meet, at least in my experience the best friends i had were normies. Two robots will have no interaction
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.