[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work physically demanding and dirty job >remain pure >study

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: enhanced-30325-1428940363-17.png (483KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-30325-1428940363-17.png
483KB, 480x368px
>work physically demanding and dirty job
>remain pure
>study hard
>make difficult compromises
>fight schizophrenia

and then I go on r9k at the end of the day to get called a whore and a roastie. Why do I. Punish myself?
>>
Good on you. I just had some stupid therapist bitch laugh at me.
>>
>>36243041
I fucking hate therapists. They are always neurotypicals who made a living off virtue signaling.
>>
>>36242982
>>work physically demanding and dirty job
what job is that?
>>
>>36243041
what did she laugh at you about? what do they look like?
>>
File: IMG_0161.jpg (588KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0161.jpg
588KB, 1200x1600px
You associate being ragged on with some good feelings youre missing.

Is it a social need? A sexual one? A need to be reminded of what you think you are? Only introspection will give you the answer
>>
>>36242982
>work physically demanding and dirty job

You're fat aren't you? Or a brownie. Either way, you're not an attractive white girl
>>
>>36242982

Because r9k is the superior life form.
>>
>work hard at job
>volunteer in my spare time
>pay my taxes, donate a percentage of my earnings to charity
>quiet, polite and respectful in public
>don't bother anyone ever, spend my remaining free time reading and playing video games by myself at home

and then I get told that I'm a mentally ill degenerate who deserves torture, death, and eternity in hell and that I'm ruining western civilization and the world forever because I was naturally born with the wrong brain configuration
>>
>>36243099
It was some old white bitch who laughed when I said my virtue was one of my strengths. I went off on her and said educated white women who never had hardship won't help
>>
>>36242982
Deficiency in an area isn't made up for elsewhere you know.
No one's scoring you.
Donating to charity doesn't let you beat your pets.
>>
>>36243208
ok. post boipussy now pls
>>
>>36242982
Well, you are a roastie whore as it stands now.
Just become a ftm tranny, get your vag turned into a weird corndog penis and I guarantee you'd fit in better here.
>>
>>36243208
>wrong brain configuration

l m a o
>>
Good question. You can go literally anywhere else instead and pick up a swarm of orbiters.
>>
Fucking dudes and the subsequent intimate contact is pretty great on its own, though.
>>
>>36243208
>because I was naturally born with the wrong brain configuration
That's a huge fucking cop-out, grow up and stop being a whiny faggot tranny.
>>
>>36243071
I've spoken about it on here and I'm afraid of being recognized, but I carry around 10 gallon buckets of water and concrete and I scrub nitre out of stainless steel vessels.
>>
>>36243349
I do have gender dysphoria so I could.

>>36243208
You're not olone
>>
>>36243462
tell me where you live. now.
>>
>>36243543
Canada. Nowhere specific
>>
>>36243310
That'd be against the rules

>>36243354
>>36243379
Gender dysphoria isn't a choice.

>grow up
I'm managing my life well. I take care of myself and rely on no one else. You're the one who needs to accept that you have to coexist in this world with people you don't like.
>>
>>36243678
tell me what city.
>>
>>36244023
No, fuck off. Why are you interrogating me?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.