[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Send fucking help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images (6).jpg (4KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
4KB, 190x200px
>get great part time job, actual fun
>work with solid 8/10 qt and get along first day pretty damn well
>nothing awkward, but have a bad habit of petting some girls on their head
>do this, she doesnt get mad or awkward about it but still feel fucking awful about it
>mfw dont wanna lose my job because she mightve see it as sexual harassement

What do I do robots, apoligise next time or just not say anything and avoid her? Being a lonely piece of shit fucked with my head this much I start doing this type of shit, even when I jerk off beforehand
>>
>>36242120

Holy shit dude

how did you... why did you?

Just...wow
>>
nobody is even thinking about what you did stop stressing over nothing
>>
Don't pat adults on the head.
>>
>>36242360
Lmao the worst part is it's no time even a pat on the head, the language he used was petting

He was probably sniffing and stroking her hair and whispering in her ear, and she was too terrified to say anything
>>
>>36242120

>she mightve see it as sexual harassement

Pretty sure she didn't see anything sexual about it, just harassement in it's purest form. Honestly why do you do this?
>>
>>36242120
It isn't an issue until she brings it up.
You should stop doing that though, such kind of behavior turns you into the group's weirdo
>>
I would say opologize, but maybe this is the kind of thing best left to the annuls of time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.