[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only truly love one girl >Date for a year, happiest time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0398.jpg (48KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398.jpg
48KB, 480x477px
>Only truly love one girl
>Date for a year, happiest time of my entire life
>My dad hates her, forces me to break up with her
>We remain friends but never meet irl ever again

>Cleaning out my room earlier today
>Find a bunch of old love letters she wrote me, pictures she drew for me
>Realize I'll never love anyone the way I loved her
>Cry

Hurts senpai
>>
Your dad sounds like an asshoIe
>>
>>36238858
>dad forces me to break up with her
I would just laugh at him and tell him that I do not care.
But my dad isnt an asshole anyways, so if I ever get a gf he would never force me to break up with her.
>>
>>36238858
>My dad hates her, forces me to break up with her
you still talk to that asshole?
>>
>>36238895
He's a piece of shit honestly. His reason for making me break up with her was that she was "bringing me down" because she had some mental health issues. He pushed me to break up with her since the beginning of the relationship but a year in he "put his foot done" and said that if I kept seeing her he'd stop paying for my school
>>
>>36238935
Refer to above post.
>>36238953
Not that much really.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.