[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to lose weight >been on a diet of -500 kcal from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Mukuro bracers.gif (449KB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
Mukuro bracers.gif
449KB, 350x280px
>trying to lose weight
>been on a diet of -500 kcal from my BMR + 3 days of intense exercise a week
>eating 1500kcal a day
>lost 6kgs from 95kg in month so far
>goal is 65kg
>hating being fat more and more by the day

arghhhhhhhh I can't stand being a disgusting fatass anymore! Just let me lose weight quicker!

I've realised why I've been so afraid of having any life experiences. I feel disgusting and completely unattractive because of my body. I've never had any desire to start a relationship or dress well because I don't feel worthy, I have no confidence and pride in myself, but hopefully, once I fix my body I will finally feel alive.

Anyone else with similar feels? And to any fatbots reading this post, especially ones who feel apathetic and numb, please consider this post and reflect upon it. I wish I had listened when people told me this years earlier.
>>
I'm not really fat but I'm trying to be skeleton enough to trap

Weight loss is a fucking nightmare, I've lost 25 lbs so far but it's been so. Fucking. Slow. Only lost 5 lbs last month. I'm hungry ALL FUCKING DAY and constantly struggling not to eat, my progressed is repeatedly hampered by me caving in and eating over my calorie limit, I can't stand it. Even when I completely fail and order a pizza, I'm still fucking STARVING after eating it
>>
File: images (9).jpg (12KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
12KB, 247x204px
I know how you feel

Skeleton fags will never know the suffering of being forced to lose weight, I managed to lose 50 pounds last year only to put 30 of it back on once school started back up

I don't do anything social like bars or group activities because I am so ashamed of my fatass body
>>
>>36238668
im in the same exact boat anon... i'm so afraid to eat anything when im anywhere near close to the 1400cal i eat daily
thankfully last few weeks have been some of the most stressful in my life, i've started to legitimately forget to eat at times
>>
File: 1491331018749.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491331018749.png
335KB, 633x758px
>>36238703

arghhh I know you feel! Being able to trap is final goal of my weight loss regime, and it's so frustrating not be able to do so right now because I'm overweight

hmm I used to be like that but very quickly I lost the will to eat as much, I often have to remind myself to eat up to my calorie count, I think I wouldn't mind starving myself all day if my metabolism wouldn't decrease

have you considered trying intermittent fasting? If you're starving 24/7 anyway then this doesn't seem like it would be a problem, the idea is you eat normally for 5 days of the week, and 2 days you fast meal to meal, it supposedly increases your life span quite considerably (a lot of the people who've lived to be 100+ did it), it's less effective than a 500 calorie deficient diet, but it's still pretty good I've heard

there's also the 16:8 diet, which is the same thing, but you eat entirely with 8 hours, and fast for the other 16, which supposedly creates a spike in your metabolism

and there's another one, if this interests you google it senpai

>>36238794
I know this feel as well, two years ago I almost got down to a normal weight, but then I went to sixth form, and actually having to study the course material outside of school hours was apparently such a shock to the system, that I had to drink tons of energy drinks and eat like a fucking pig in order to cope. I tried putting on my belt from that time, only to find that I could barely close it around my hips, I could close it the whole way before.

what the fuck was wrong with me, did I forget how nice it felt to not be borderline obese for once in my life?
>>
>>36238703
>dad buys me a chinese out of the blue
>have to eat 500 kcal the next day to make up for it.
>>
>>36238668
What's that image from OP?
>>
File: MukuroPP.png (641KB, 714x738px) Image search: [Google]
MukuroPP.png
641KB, 714x738px
>>36238703
also, another tip friendo, have you tried eating more proteins? If you're trying to lose muscle mass as well and you're not on HRT then this might be a bad idea, but proteins are notorious for filling you up much more so than other foods of the same calorie counts.

>>36239034
Yu Yu Hakusho, it's from one of the last 7 episodes in a 120'ish episode long anime though

The person is question is Mukuro back when she was a little girl
>>
Nigga slow down , Your weight loss is already on the line of nearly doing permament damage.
Just keep at it and dont overpush it and it will be fine.
Proper weight loss takes around a year or so anyway.

On the other hand being mr. spooky skeletal is a bigger curse in my book.
>>
but you'll always be one
>>
>>36238668
>lost 6kgs from 95kg in month so far

Sounds like you're doing fine
>>
>>36238668
>started eating less
>lose 20kg over 3 months, feeling better about my body
>70 kg, 1,77 m tall
>started to run 3 times a week
>now started to get lightheaded when I stand up
>feel constant hunger all of the tine where I didn't even care about food before
I'm afraid that I've actually been undereating and it's giving me side effects, but I'm also constantly afraid that eating anything more will make me fat again.

I'm just eating loads of fruit when I get hungry between meals and hoping that I won't gain weight for it.
>>
I gained 100 lbs from antipsychotics. I never even changed my diet. It's fucking retarded and unfair.
>>
>>36239077
Ah, I see, thanks for telling. I definitely did not get that far watching it back when it was on TV.

As for the topic of your thread, I've never been fat but there was a time when I started working out and dieting hardcore and I went through the realization of, "oh, this is why good looking people are always smiling, because they feel awesome!" Being healthy really does change the way you think and feel and interact with others. I'm not hugely unhealthy now, but I would like to start working out again and simplify my diet.
>>
>>36239147
Permenant damage? Are you talking about saggy skin?

>>36239195

I know, my jeans which used to feel tight when I was standing up now fall straight down unless I use a belt

but I really really and beginning to hate being fat, I feel disgusting every moment of the day because of it, I know there's much more to life than what it is now, and I feel as if being fat is my major setback. I'm just kind of restless.

>>36239219
count calories and eat the right amount of food senpai, it's not that hard and rules out a lot of causes for your symptoms. You very well could be under eating or getting a nutrient deficient diet.
>>
>>36239326
That and organ damage in general , especially liver.
>>
>>36238668
Good job mate! You are going to make it, just don't lose motivation.
I am in similiar situation, 1500 kcal a day, three times a week gym, no fast food, sweets, bread or anything floor related. Fat is going away, slowly but surely.
Not that i was obese when i started it (78kg/177cm, 70 now) but i really want to see my abs at least once in my life.
>>
I'd be happy if I could lose 25 lbs sand be 200 lbs.
>>
>>36239413
Liver damage? Seriously? Fuck, I'm going to be taking some pretty heavy oral medication long term soon. Hmm.

Thanks for the warning.
>>
>>36239457
Well on the good side you would only kill your self from liver failure if you did those aggressive salad diets. As long as you dont overdo it you will be fine.
>>
>>36238668
I lost 9.5kg in about 2 months. I know what you mean about the wishing it would go faster. Luckily I'm a depressed neet who wants the days to go by fast anyways so I sleep a lot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.