[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

accidentally losing a lot of weight, dont know how to stop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

>be born in a lazy country with unhealthy food
>be chubby all my life
>hate and still hate exercise
>decide to leave home country
>new country has nice weather
>walk to get anywhere
>was poor when i first arrived (took me a few months to find a job) so i ate butter fried cabbage and discount microwave dinner, portioned into halves, for two months
>found job, cycle to work everyday
>poor so cook my own food
>four months passed since new country, I had lost 5~6kg
>2 months later, it's today, i had lost another 2kg
>try to eat more
>this morning i ate a rice bowl with onions and beef, a bowl of noodles, a wiener sausage and two sunny sideups for breakfast
>feel proud of myself for eating more
>not get hungry the rest of the day
>forget to eat
>snacked on some sushi mid-afternoon
>it's 10pm i only ate one meal today and some sushi today
>i feel no hunger whatsoever

will i be okay?

at this rate i am losing slightly more than 1 kg per month. will i end up being 20kg after a few decades? i have only ever read up on how to lose weight or eat healthy, i have no idea what the fuck to do about the reverse. i don't even exercise at all, i had to sprint a bit yesterday cos i was running late and i still hate exercising.
>>
>>36235730

your metabolism is correcting itself

let it work
>>
>>36235730
Chocolate bars, snacks, softdrinks. Eat a lot before sleep. Should try to not habitualise it too much, else you have the opposite problem soon.
>>
you clearly come from a country with a witch problem
they were using magickal spells to steal your metabolism and retain their youth
now that you left the country, they have no power over you
>>
>>36235771
if i lose any more weight im afraid some of my older clothes (from my home country) will be completely useless and i don't want to spend the money buying new clothes again.
>>
tfw everyone on this board is too fat to offer input
>>
>>36235771
Is exercise the only way to get your metabolism to speed up?
not him, but I'm eating like 1500-1600 cals a day, and I'm just not dropping.. I don't really want to starve myself.
>>
>>36235807
>wants to spend more on food to try and stay in their fatty clothes than to just spend a few dollars once and have New gear
You're playing yourself.
>>
>>36236545
u fat nigger, u wish u were losing weight at my speed

>>36236102
if you walk a shit ton everyday i guess you'll drop more than a kilo a month like i do?
i'm not even dieting
>>
>>36236102
Yes you faggot
Original shit board
>>
>>36236782
>2lbs a month
>good speed
KEK
>>
i know lots of normies and chads lurk amongst the hambeasts. please give input

when i look up "lose weight too fast" i get results that aren't relevant (talking about people going on extreme diets and losing water weight etc)
>>
Have you considered that maybe this unexpected lose of weight out of your control might be related to a disease?
>>
>>36237124
it's def because i walk and cycle daily as opposed to not...moving...at all back in my home country.

i went back to visit family for short holiday two months ago. i just felt very inactive, i had to get out and hop on a bike everyday or i felt very weird
>>
File: 9842439.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9842439.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>not being hungry for a whole day

That's a non issue, try being extremely hungry every 10 minutes

I've gained like 20 pounds since september, fuck my fat life
>>
>>36235730
>poor so cook my own food
>t.anon
Yes, you are supposed to cook your own food.

Other than that you are going to die.
>>
File: footie.jpg (153KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
footie.jpg
153KB, 900x900px
has nobody ever had this problem
>>
>>36235730
>>this morning i ate a rice bowl with onions and beef, a bowl of noodles, a wiener sausage and two sunny sideups for breakfast
Holy heck you fuckin hambeast. That's enough for nice breakfast AND dinner, wtf.
Eat less, save some money and buy yourself some decent new clothes.
>>
>>36236102
Yes you idiot.

Starving yourself slows down your metabolism and makes it even harder to lose weight
>>
>>36238344
How are people getting confused? He's worried he's losing weight too quickly and doesn't want to.
>>
>>36238130
I've stopped tipping tipping my feet in liquid rubber.
>>
>>36239041
suck my cock faggot, the question has already been answered
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.