[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161203_095437043.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161203_095437043.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Who was that one friend who you just got along with? You didn't struggle to come up with conversation, or have any awkward moments. You just clicked.

Who were they? What were they like? What made them so perfect for you?
>>
>>36233041
tfw the friends I liked ended up being dicks that didn't enjoy my company and the friends I tried to avoid never left me alone

Am I actually a woman?
>>
My current friend. We're alike to the point where we know one won't judge the other. We often say the same shit at the same time, swap clothes, hang out 10 hours at a time without noticing how long it's been, that kind of shit. The only really big difference I can think of is he's a morning person.
>>
I have literally never met a person like that.

I would give anything to have that sort of relationship with somebody.
But since I'm 26 and it hasn't happened yet, I'm going to assume there's something wrong with me that prevents it.
>>
>>36233041
Met one in high school, I'd say one of the easiest people for me to ever get along with that I ever met. Didn't bully me or look down on me like most people did, we had a lot of fun conversations, great guy, almost like a soulmate. I think it just took one conversation to make us friends.

Then one day he stopped coming to school and I found out through the grapevine that he'd suddenly moved away. I never saw him again.
>>
>>36233041
We can sit and be quiet together. I think that's the key thing, because everyone else is like "SO UHH HOW'S THE WEATHER, EH?" whenever I lapse into a relaxed silence.

It's just a given that if I don't have work, or if he's not doing anything specific we'll hang out that day, meeting at some point around 12. If I do need to do something like go to the doctors we'll go together because it's only like a 20 minute wait we're apart. I can happily coexist with him.

It doesn't feel suffocating to have him sit next to me, unlike everyone else. We might have different opinions on politics and stuff. But we agree on the very core issues.

If he pisses me off, I'll tell him. If he offends or hurts me emotionally, I'll tell him and exactly why. There's no pretense because we're embarrassed, and because of that our relationship is really healthy.
>>
>>36233041
My dad immigrated to canada from belgium before i was born. He came with a few other people from over there, one of them was his best friend since childhood. When they had me my fathers friend also had a child. Me and this other kid had known eachother since almost birth. We grew up together, had the same intrests, It was great. We are both 19 now, just got out of highschool. We still hang out or play vidia together almost every day. He is like my brother
>>
>tfw traded a few friendships like this for drugs

I want to kill past me.
>>
i had a lot of friends like that when i was a little kid, then around the age of 9 i went into autism mode and lost all my social skills.
>>
>Who were they? What were they like? What made them so perfect for you?
they were either imaginary or shitposters on /r9k/ I have never met
>>
a drug dealer who's constantly in and out of prison which is probably a bad thing
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.