[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God Talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 5xyVP.jpg (42KB, 488x538px) Image search: [Google]
5xyVP.jpg
42KB, 488x538px
Why does god want us to have sex and multiply?

What is the endgame of all of this? To just keep having procreating and having sex?
>>
>implying there is a god and the universe is not run by a oligarchical alien society

Christcucks, when will they learn?
>>
>>36232873
>To just keep having procreating and having sex?

Yeah I fucked that up.
>>
>>36232873
>God is not real
>We are an accidental bunch of chemical reactions that keep existing only because the ones that wouldn't keep themselves alive died
>Nothing you can do about it
>Might as well enjoy the ride
>>
>>36232885
>>36232897
I definitely believe in god. Even though I am a flawed human being.

The reason there is so much degeneracy is thanks to you godless heathens fyi.
>>
>>36232921
>The reason there is so much degeneracy is thanks to you godless heathens fyi.
oh yeah, it couldn't have been that conservative parents suppressed their children to the point where the sixties happened
of course not, silly me
>>
>>36232921
>degeneracy is not the group I align to because I align to that group
Stop being insecure, the world is filled with degeneracy in all forms. I call degeneracy that fedoratipping vaper as well as that kid touching priest.
>>
>>36232873
Gonna need sauce on that image.
>>
>>36232873

so he can have more people to torture in life and then send to hell to be tortured forever
>>
God doesnt want us to have sex and reproduce

He wants chad and stacy to have sex and reproduce

God hates robots

Praise Kek, the dark god of chaos and the salvation of all robots!
>>
it's not that some higher power is driving us to have sex or make us horny.

if humans didnt enjoy sex, we wouldn't be here right now. if you give a world to people without the horny gene, and a world to people with the horny gene, the world without the horny gene will die out and the world with the horny gene will survive.

the non-horny gene simply died out.
>>
>>36232921
Why do you believe there is a god and that the degeneracy would stop if everyone believed in a god?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.