[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ BTFO by shia labeouf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: nzlpktb.png (239KB, 436x599px) Image search: [Google]
nzlpktb.png
239KB, 436x599px
/r9k/ has just been CALLED OUT and EXPOSED by famous actor shia labeouf
>>
Can you link source OP?
>>
>>36230709
He's right, though. We are what's wrong with society, not the normies.
>>
>>36230721
https://heatst.com/tech/shia-labeouf-is-in-a-cabin-in-rural-finland-and-still-getting-trolled/
>>
File: 1371839868507.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1371839868507.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>36230709
Wait, that pic was real? I thought it was satire. Did he really unironically write that?
>>
>>36230709
man he looks like he's constantly on the verge of tears

truly a broken man
>>
lol, what is this guy doing talking about "childish outbursts of anger" when hes literally been arrested like 3 times in the past 6 mnths for public disturbances, and ushered out of that deli last week. fucking hypocrit
>>
>>36230722
because normies do what the jews tell them to do?
>>
shia labeouf has been clawing away at the gradual fading of his celebrity for years

his method in doing this is to constantly do a bunch of weird shit where people will either think "he is mentally ill" or "he is doing some kind of weird art thing"

it's kind of funny that /pol/ thinks they "broke" him when he's been doing on some weird shit for a very long time
they just happen to be a group that's feeding his thirst for relevancy right now
>>
>>36230709
Why are you so mean to us shia. Yeah some people here are completly disgusting but not all of us. I used to like you on holes
>>36230732
Im pretty sure he stole it from a durries twittet
>>
>>36230756
https://mobile.twitter.com/spacetwinks/status/827659054759739392
Here it is shia just copy and pasted it. Hes trash
>>
File: 64lm16653azn.jpg (29KB, 338x331px) Image search: [Google]
64lm16653azn.jpg
29KB, 338x331px
>>36230709
>implying I even care about roasties or degenerate activities like premarital sex
>>
>shia has to spend all day in an isolated room and his only contact with the outside world is chan shitposters

He's simulating being a robot. And I bet he breaks down by the end of it. Pussy.
>>
>>36230789
Was the original tweet memeing or real?
>>
>>36230789
spacetwinks is kind of a butt too, though
>muh daddy bf
>reeee be nice to duh wimmenz
>>
>>36230815
Im not sure, but its a pretty long rant so i think its real
>>
>>36230709
Shia needs to calm down and trust the process:
https://youtu.be/Cj-H6UkKJFI
>>
>>36230744
thats righteous anger bro

get indignant for the rights of shitskins!
>>
File: IMG_2210.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2210.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>36230730
>that headline picture
holy shit the memes are true hahah
>>
>>36230801
Yeah seriously. It's cute he's trying to be like us but he has no idea what it takes.
>>
>>36230709
>https://heatst.com/tech/shia-labeouf-is-in-a-cabin-in-rural-finland-and-still-getting-trolled/
ill do what i do to everyone that thinks they have figured out what this place is about....lol
>>
>that pic of him
JUST
>>
>>36231116
Fuck normiescum Shia Labeouf you're being asshole because you can't get enough shekels or not getting hired for films, no one saw your movie in the u.k. btfo you meanie.
>>
>>36231144
I like Shia. I wish him the best.
>>
I don't know why he's shitting on /r9k/ when /pol/ has been capturing his flag and turning his shitty art project into the joke that it is
>>
File: C9PBqEXVYAAZvn0.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
C9PBqEXVYAAZvn0.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>36230709
Look at this face

literally

JUST
U
S
T
>>
He will not David us
>>
>projecting this hard
lmao
>>
File: IMG_3738.jpg (84KB, 880x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3738.jpg
84KB, 880x587px
>>36231270
I have years to get lost.
>>
File: 860590_600.jpg (77KB, 575x600px) Image search: [Google]
860590_600.jpg
77KB, 575x600px
>why is there such a surge in far-right politics?
>could it be:
>European migrant crisis
>frequent terror attacks
>chimpouts
>transgender children on the cover of Nat Geo
>feminism
>SJWism
>people openly advocating for Marxism and Communism
>hmmm
>no, definitely not
>it's because of virgins on 4chan!
>>
So he is saying guys on here are bitter lonley virgins? I think he means pol. Yes you are virgins here and sometimes can be bitter but you are harmless nice guys. I don't feel hate from you. There's only a few troll guys on here who are here all day everyday.
>>
>>36231320
>4chan trolls shia
>shia complains about the trolls from 4chan
>4chan doesn't understand why shia complains about 4chan
>>
>>36231349

>harmless nice guys

Nice guys are the jews of friendship. They are manipulative, cowards, liars and whine about "muh virginity ebil wimin" instead of taking responsability.

Like the jews, they are parasitic by nature.
>>
>>36231349
He explicitly called out r9k. This guy feels personally attacked when people disagree with him. We're talking about someone who literally thinks trump is just like hitler, and his supporters are nazis, and the websites his supporters use are nazi websites. I'm not memeing, that's actually what this guy thinks. Then he goes out into the real world and gets memed. He is exposed to the idiocy that is modern liberal extremism while being a part of it. He can't hang.
>>
So what are the odds Shia is bipolar?

We've seen the guy lose it when some kid yelled praise kek screaming into his ear, chasing some guy down the street because he blurted out hitler did nothing wrong with the obvious intention of pissing him off basically doing exactly what he wanted, and attacked a supporter because he's paranoid of masks now.

>>36230815
People rarely put that much effort into something if they're just shitposting.
>>
>>36231349
>I don't feel hate from you.

We have threads dedicated to worshiping Elliot Rodgers on this board on a daily basis.
>>
>>36231620
that's done ironically, Shea :^)
>>
yes but fighting SJWism is SJWism
>>
>>36231527
>We're talking about someone who literally thinks trump is just like hitler, and his supporters are nazis, and the websites his supporters use are nazi websites

Do the people who think this shit have a total misconception about what Trump and most of his supporters actually stand for?

Or do they think that real life Donald Trump is actually the epitome of all evil?
Do they not know how moderate his views are?

I want to tell them it's not /pol/ that's been harassing them, it's actually Ironmarch, then watch them have an aneurysm when they go to that site.
>>
Calling someone Hitler or a natzi is just an expression.

And nice guys arent like that. They are friend Jews?? How did you come up with that.

And Elliot threads are just jokes. Its comedy to some ppl
>>
File: 868.gif (474KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
868.gif
474KB, 360x240px
>At one point, a young Finn put a Make America Great Again hat on Labeouf's image, cementing the reality that Shia will be trolled by the rightwing no matter where on Earth he hides.

eternally BTFO
>>
File: 1458426397573.jpg (229KB, 1280x784px) Image search: [Google]
1458426397573.jpg
229KB, 1280x784px
>>36231721
>Or do they think that real life Donald Trump is actually the epitome of all evil?
Many of them do. Remember back when people were rioting and burning shit down to protest his events, when everyone was convinced Hillary was going to win by a landslide?

I had this former friend convinced it was all some grand conspiracy of his, that he was fucking paying all of those people to riot and somehow managed to prevent all of them from saying anything apparently. Girl had a crazy case of bipolar, and I'm legitimately wondering if it had something to do with that.
>>
>>36230744
he copied a tweet (despite claiming none of them have phones or internet for the month?) from february almost verbatim from some furry talking about 4chan, I doubt he bothered to ever browse to form his own ideas he'll just believe anything he reads
>>
>>36230709
>"why would you be bitter at not getting laid lol?" - rich celebrity actor

thanks for the input shia
>>
>>36231192
I don't think Shia is smart enough to know the difference between /pol/ and /r9k/ -- it's probably all just "the 4chan" to him
>>
>>36231739
Someone should do it again but bring a mirror so he can see himself with the hat on
>>
>>36230709
this makes /r9k/ look good cuz shia is a moron hated by every non SJW
>>
>>36230709
why would you give a shit about what this pseudu intellectual thinks? He'll never understand our mindset.
>>
>>36232235
>non sjw
>implying sjw is the default position
>>
>>36232235
I want to know who has been giving this man money all these years. Who would possibly pay for what he does? I can't imagine the audience being there.
>>
>>36232366
royalties, you do a job and get paid for it until you die
>>
File: 1491852602512.png (41KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
1491852602512.png
41KB, 805x556px
But really, I think Shia at least tried to make a good art project. This time it has an actual idea and a message, even if that message is fucking stupid.

They are together, alone, having no real people to talk to nearby, communicating through screens and typing shitposts. Shia is literally making fun of basement dwellers of 4chan.
It's pretty childish though, "reee the nerds at 4chins stole my flag now I'm going to make fun of them haha". People here on /r9k/ have real problems and /pol/ is filled with conspiracy theorists and Chads.
>>
This timeline is so fucked up at this point
>>
>>36230709
Who ?

Not original enough but whatever.
>>
>"who cares if women won't fuck you dude? stop getting angry about it. fucking asshole"
t. actor who gets tons of pussy and has had sex since 16
>>
>>36232566
If that is the message, he probably shouldn't be staying in a cozy cabin in the woods. Social isolation isn't the same when you don't have society crushing you from all sides and your surroundings remind you of your own mediocrity.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.