[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you normies of /r9k/. Fuck your bullshit advices. I gathered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: CPXTwHXUEAED3lu.jpg (59KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
CPXTwHXUEAED3lu.jpg
59KB, 600x446px
Fuck you normies of /r9k/. Fuck your bullshit advices. I gathered the courage to ask out a girl from my workplace, I thought I had a chance since we get along pretty well and she turned me down pretty badly. Why don't you fuck off this board? Attention whores too, go to do your whoring somewhere else.
>>
you idiot just because you get along well with a girl doesnt mean she's gonna go out with you. This aint a video game where if you gain enough love points you get to fuck her.

But hey at least you tried. Keep you trying man. Eventuallly you'll find the one
>>
>>36226778
Exactly what happened, OP?
>>
>someone with a job who has the courage to talk to girls calling other people normie

Please stop.
>>
>>36226778
>she turned me down pretty badly

Tell more plz.

Green text it.
>>
>>36227247
^this normie pls REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36226778
You're going to get rejected plenty nigga
Just move on and keep trying
>>
>>36226778
Dont shit where you eat you dumb cunt.
/thread
>>
>>36226778
don't shit where you eat

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
if this is not original enough the filter should kill itself
>>
>>36226778
You got rejected, boo-hoo, what matters is you gathered the courage. Keep trying
>>
>>36226778
hey op

please respond to >>36227388

*unoriginal request*
>>
>has job
>courage to ask a girl out
>gets along pretty well with a girl
>comes to /r9k/ to tell us this
>>>/soc/ is more your speed, Normo.
>>
>>36227053
>t.normie
There's literally nothing(zero) wrong with telling normies and roastie to fuck off even without the given context
>>
Yeah well fuck it Anon. You and I both know that we're some half baked organisms with mild self conscious sliming and crawling about trying to maximize stimulus. Stop expecting so god damned much. Stop thinking it's going to turn out like in the movies or some shit and you'll have some romance. It might happen here and there, but it all comes down to luck, so fuck it.
>>
Please greentext us on how she turned you down, OP. Also, you are not alone.

>go out saturday with grill, first date
>we seem to get along pretty well
>we even have an inside joke on first date, I got this!
>something weird, yet fun happens to us, gives us something to talk about
>we talk about our sexuality, we're not judgmental
>talks of going out on another occasion
>offer to get her home, she's got the sniffles
>sperg out a bit, shake her hand when we get home
>tell her to chill a bit outside her house in my car
>we talk a little bit, again, second date in the talks
>we message after the date!!! I GOT THIS!!!
>last message I send her is the next sunday, asking her how she did with something she told me about on the date
>last message she sent me was that saturday after the date
>it's wednesday now, still no answer
>She's genuinely a lot of what I like in a woman
>curious, adventurous, philanthropic, smart, hardworking, qtp3.14, hot bod
>I'm fucking dying

How do I get over this fucking heartburn? Help!
>>
File: photo.jpg (48KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
Hey fuck you everyone, I have a job because mommy and papi don't pay for my shit. I need a job so I don't starve. You are not a real robot if your parents don't hate you.

>Work in callcenter
> Do my job and leave, no socializing, none of my coworkers actually remember my name
>Ocassional cool guy comes and says hi
>Batch of new people arrives, I don't give a shit
>One day one girl from the new group asks me something through the chat of the company
>I help her out
>Start to talk with her often through the chat posting stupid memes and shit, she loves memes as your average redditor
>Go for lunch with her a couple of times, she likes anime and loves Saitama
>I remember the faggots from this board like I was inside an echo chamber telling me to go for it
>Dress nicely for the next day and go out for lunch with her
>Say that I find her interesting and I would like to have a nice day out with her
>She thinks I'm joking, I tell her I'm not
>She says that going out for lunch is already passing time together, "About what could we talk about if we were in a different place, anon? Wouldn't that be the same?"
>She is right. I panic
>She puts the final nail telling me that she is sorry if she gave me the wrong impression
>Tell her that everything is Ok and I go for a cigarrette
>Avoid her the rest of the day

I don't know how should I act from now on.
>>
>>36227827
You didnt kiss her. Literally ruined your chances.
>>
>>36228306
Was literally being friendly and like the autist you are, thought she was interested.

You were her lunch buddy, nothing more.
>>
>>36228306
Feel for you OP, but at least she was honest. Sucks, but she was honest, hope you get over it soon. Just keep trying.

>>36228344
I really liked her, I wanted to take things slow, get to know her, attraction is a mutual thing. Fuuuuuck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.