[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Respect police and this never happens

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3397.jpg (681KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3397.jpg
681KB, 1200x627px
>politely ask for volunteers to leave plane, offer free flights
>offer cash and free flights
>offer ALOT more cash and free flight
>randomly select guests to receive cash and free flights
>book them on flight leaving 90 mins later

I'm #TeamUnited and think this Asian screeching autist should have been shot.

Just do what the fucking police say. Is that so hard?
>>
what the fuck are you squawking about this isn't instagram or whatever the fuck I don't know what the fuck teamunited is
>>
>>36217358
You realize security are not cops right? If anything the cops shouldve shot the security officers
>>
>>36217358
It wasnt the police, it was security guards. And the flight they would have been booked on if they took the offer was the next day at 3PM, not 90 minutes later
>>
>>36217358
They chose that doctor at random and he had patients to see. Also, overlooking was the airlines mistake and everybody paid to be there, they didn't pay to get btfo by air Marshalls for simply not offering to get off the plane.
I don't think an innocent person should be physically manhandled off of a plane. And the man was a doctor, fuck. This is like the scene in airplane where everybody lined up to beat the lady.
>>
>>36217447

It was deputized airport TSA
>>
>>36217536
The tsa is all fat uneducated niggers. Found the problem lmao
>>
File: IMG_3396.jpg (49KB, 1024x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3396.jpg
49KB, 1024x554px
If he had just listened to authority figures then he wouldn't be the subject of this embarrassment.

That's literally all you have to do. Follow Security instructions then people won't learn you sold drugs for gay sex

Can't believe what I'm reading from you autists
>>
>>36217358
>"I'm team united"
>United's stock has dropped more than 1 billion in UNDER A BUSINESS WEEK

You ain't gonna be #TeamUnited when #UnitedAirlines #ClosesTheirFuckingDoors

I wonder if the employees knew they were killing the company when they did this, or if they even knew that their company's main product is customer service.

I mean, it's not even like United was that great of airline before this.
>>
File: Child Despair.jpg (99KB, 950x631px) Image search: [Google]
Child Despair.jpg
99KB, 950x631px
>>36217603
>JUST FOLLOW ORDERS, CITIZEN
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.