[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask me for my Lucian power build and I may enlighten you. It

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2731.jpg (25KB, 640x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2731.jpg
25KB, 640x255px
Ask me for my Lucian power build and I may enlighten you.

It wrecks dps and full tanks indiscriminately.
>>
what is ur lucian power build?
>>
>>36215018

It is:

Mastery - fervor of battle
Runes - 26% attack speed, 14 lethality

Item build in order:

1. Blade of the ruined king
2. Boots 1
3. Recurve bow + pick axe
4. Black cleaver
5. Turn recurve bow into guinsoos rageblade
6. Boots 1 into berserker boots
7. Last whisper into lord dominiks or mortal reminder
8. Deaths dance

Iron potion for hp and tenacity

Enjoy melting everything.
>>
Not even Faker can make a better Lucian build.

You need to auto in between skills and spam skills on every cool down .
>>
>>36215099
Dude last whisper is getting nerfed so is bork.
Atleast death dance is getting a beefy buff 15% bleed to 30%
>>
>>36215421

Eww item nerfs. But yeah try it. It melts kids.
>>
>>36215438
Why guinsoo over ghostblade/other lethality? Kinda curious
>>
>>36215476

Guinsoos is the secret.

You have enough armor pen with last whisper and black cleaver.

Guinsoos stacks AD, attack speed, and you also have fervor going. Pretty soon you have a monsterous power buff going on with a couple autos and skills, and everyone is dying.
>>
You can swap guinsoos with a lethality item and you would still melt. But you will miss out on a lot of attack speed and melt people not-as-fast.

You can try triforce or wits end but guinsoos is the best by far.
>>
someone duo with me :L
>>
>>36215099
I was expecting trinity rush

but that's a pretty standard build how boring
>>
>>36215686

Ya, except the guinsoos and deaths dance.

Actually the only standard thing about it is botrk and black cleaver and fervor of battle. After these people build differently, some people get crit.

Lucian doesn't need crit and shouldn't build it.
>>
You can swap out deaths dance for something else, but I like it because it makes me tankier with super life steal and the passive, cdr and damage boost.

I already get leech from botrk but stacked with deaths dance I become a super damage dealer you can't instantly take out and I can heal to full easy.
>>
> Not scripting
> Being anything below Diamond 3
>>
>>36214895
I thought this would be some Muramana bullshit KEK
t. GP main
>>
>>36215651
I'm a Gangplank main who needs a duo.
>>
>>36214895

lol, that is the recommended items for that nigger of a champion
>>
>TFW it takes more than an hour to start a ranked game
What do people even do after hitting the accept button? Do they just say fuck this, leave their computer, and take a shit?
>>
IM D5 CAN SOME1 DUO TROLL Q WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.