[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Current State of Your Life Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: 1459050305480.jpg (568KB, 1172x882px) Image search: [Google]
1459050305480.jpg
568KB, 1172x882px
Post your current state, r9k.

>age
>Job if you have one
>relationships with anyone, friends, family etc.
>what are you doing to improve your situation
>>
>>36214742
>19
>neet
>only person i talk to is my mom
>trying to get neet bux
>>
>26
>neet
>none
>browsing 4chan
>>
>age
30s
>Job if you have one
i'm in software
have family but they are across the country
building up my NEETbux so I can drop out
>>
>>36214742
>23
>college, maybe factory worker when done
>one best friend and his friends that mock me for sperging
>getting my drivers license
>>
>>36214742
>22
>NEET
>bf no friends
>nothing
>>
>>36214742
>21
>Neet
>just talk about meaningless stuff with family never share personal stuff or anything else
>im doing nothing to improve myself probably will go homeless and die i could kill myself but too coward.
>>
>21
>electrical engineer student, internship at Texas Instruments this summer though
>KV no friends, have mom that i talk to
>autistically look at guns all day
>>
File: 1491613390481.jpg (77KB, 480x602px) Image search: [Google]
1491613390481.jpg
77KB, 480x602px
>19
>neet
>only live with my neet mom, and talk to friends online
>making edgy jokes about kms and posting these cat pictures in discord all day
>>
>age
>Job if you have one
NEET, never had a job
talk to mom and sister sometimes, dad once in a while comes here to talk to my sisters and I say hi

three internet friends from another continent I met playing an mmo around the time I dropped out of school in 2004, have been talking less to them over the years since they're norming up
over the years I have started trying to improve myself in various ways (learning to draw, studying high school level math and physics, studying electronics, studying programming etc) but I inevitably after a few months of trying I got to a point where I decided "I'm going to go do a course/enroll in uni for this!", and then the harsh reality of the world where I befriend nobody and fall behind everyone sets in and I drop out and lose all interest in the subject for at least a few years
>>
Stop with the datamining we don't need this every day
>>
>>36214742
> age
> job
Software developer/Team leader
> relationships
Zero friends but very good relationships with people from my company. I haven't heard from my siblings in 8 years. My father is still alive and the only considerable family member.
> what are you doing to improve
So my face is ugly AF but I won't be able to change that neither do I want to. I have been eating healthy and exercising a bit. Since I have a lot of money that I don't spend eitherway I paid a stylist last month to pickup clothes for me as a first step.
It was really stressful for me to wear them, I waited for the weekend party to wear them and then slowly started doing it on daily basis. I still feel ashamed.
>>
>18
>health sciences student
>two close friends and mom, thats it
>failing university and doing hard drugs
>>
>27
>neet bux (schizophrenia)
>I recently became friends again with an old friend from middle school, but he ended up ghosting me. I have no other friends.
>nothing. I'm drinking a lot.
>>
F
No job
No friends / family
Nothing
>>
File: bana.png (86KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
bana.png
86KB, 320x287px
>age
>Job if you have one
NEET, just confirmed I'm set with autismbux so feeling bretty good right about now hoowie
Have a NEET friend I drink with sometimes
nothing
>>
File: ajfaf;o1i4i92304aekfm.png (62KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
ajfaf;o1i4i92304aekfm.png
62KB, 657x527px
>18
>Assistant Manager at Fast Food Restaurant
> Small group of friends, close with family, not so close with my girlfriend who i'm pretty sure is cucking me but have no proof
> Going to college and starting to get fit
>>
>>36215232
i'll marry you for papers. where do you live?
>>
>25
>banker (nothing exciting, bottom rung client manager in corporate banking. Good money, boring job)
>good relationship with all my immediate family, except my brother who I'm not very close to. No animosity, just sort of neutral with him. One friend, and has been online only for like 6 years since he's a bigger shut in than me.
>nothing. This is fine.
>>
>age
>Job
Unemployed, but I am attending uni at gunpoint by my parents (it's either this or homelessness)
>what I'm doing to improve my situation
Not much really. I'm bullshitting my way through school; I'd rather not but I don't really have a choice. I have been exercising semi-regularly, but I am a severe compulsive/binge eater so my diet is complete shit. I'm trying to get my shrink to prescribe me something that will kill my appetite/lessen my desire for food, so I guess that counts
>>
>>36215717
Shit, forgot to add: i have no friends, irl or online, but my relationships with my parents and siblings are ok.
>>
>18
>NEET
>mum, dad and sister
>I think ALOT
>>
>>36214742
>age
>job
I work at a mcdonald's, intern at the local sheriff's office and I got hired as a community service officer at my uni's PD (haven't started yet, still waiting for my background to clear)
>relationships
Family and a handful of friends from work, college and high school. I'm not close to them though and I doubt they'd give a shit about me if I stopped calling or texting to hang out, which I don't really do much to begin with.
Trying to get /fit/, improve my social situation (it's already better than last year which isn't saying much but still), and staying on track to graduate in a year.
>>
>>36214742
> 28
> Stock Manager
> gf, room mates, parents, brother lives across the state but we talk, work people, mostly gf's friends, cool aunt uncle cousin in town
> gym 3-5 times/week, watching what I eat, trying to participate more.

> tfw depression turns itself around
>>
>18
>student,getting good boy bucks from dad as long as I stay in school and don't do anything retarded
>relationship with mom is normal, dad is fubar, grandpa was chill as hell but he passed away, rest of the family either hates me or doesn't have any real connection with me.
>no gf due to nonexistent confidence that gets worse every time I get the idea of trying again
>friend situation is normal

I started taking singing lessons this week but I'm afraid that sooner or later my teacher is going to tell me that I'm just not meant for singing. I hate how the things I take up to stop being a lazy fuck try to be happier just end up stressing me out even more.
>>
File: 1472139157377.png (383KB, 454x479px) Image search: [Google]
1472139157377.png
383KB, 454x479px
>>36214742
>age
>Job if you have one
NEET but before that I was a bodyguard
>relationships with anyone, friends, family etc
mom, dad, druggie brother that I only see every blood moon, online internet friends. Last irl friend ditched me.
I go the gym everyday in hopes of getting gains which I have been. Gave up on the body fat % meme. Going full bear mode.
>>
>>36215904
go fuck yourself. go fuck yourself. go fuck yourself.
>>
Scriptwriter, until the Canuck government kicked me out, currently NEET (finishing a night course next week)
Friends are either dead, gone or junkies. Family varies. Tried to lose virginity to hooker but couldn't get it up.
Not a whole lot, besides the night course. Taking meds for some medical issues, can't drink, diet is slightly restricted. I work out most days and lost a little weight. Nothing worth bragging about, but gotta start somewhere. Applying for jobs most days.
>>
>>36214909
correction
just ruined relationship with mom
>>
>18
>Neet
>I only have my family
>I'm still thinking
>>
>>36217183

Oooooh, there's a story there.
>>
>>36214742
>33
>NEET
>surprisingly well
>nothing
>>
File: 1457669542838.png (2MB, 1080x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1457669542838.png
2MB, 1080x1346px
>>36214742
>age

>job
tech support

I live with my senpai and chill or get crunk with the same kids back from high school like once every 3-4 months.

fapping & drinking & meme's
>>
File: 1491922065444.jpg (85KB, 691x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491922065444.jpg
85KB, 691x576px
>>36214742
>age
>jawb
Office wanker
Been single for about 5-6 years, but that was only a few months long relationship and my virginity is still intact. Have had virtually no female contact since then. Don't like my mother really but I work with her so for the purposes of keeping my job I kind of do have to "like" her. Don't really speak to my old friends anymore since they fucked off to go to Uni. Only people I really speak to nowadays are people from work, but most of them are women or middle aged so I can't really relate to any of them.
Carrying on working like a good little cuck. Get some money behind me and then maybe go off on a few solo adventures abroad. Don't want to do the whole "traveler xD" meme, mostly just want to visit European countries and Japan
>>
>18
>apprentice mechanic
>parents want me out of their basement but I'm too poor
>have a DnD group but I don't really like the girls and we added a new player who seems like a chad
>I got a gym membership but I haven't been sticking with it
>obsessing over guns
I need to get my shit together desu
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.