[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: annoying people at uni >the prick who argues every point

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: 1491124595006.jpg (140KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491124595006.jpg
140KB, 450x450px
ITT: annoying people at uni

>the prick who argues every point he can with the lecturer thinking he knows more about the subject area than the lecturer
>>
File: 1473369485045.png (462KB, 805x677px) Image search: [Google]
1473369485045.png
462KB, 805x677px
>>36209103
what if it's a history class with a SJW professor?
>>
>>36209103
>that faggot who asks if the material related to Russel's Paradox every goddamn lesson
>>
File: 461.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
461.png
290KB, 680x680px
>>36209103
>pricks who sit in front of a computer but then take a laptop out and dont use the computer

PEOPLE NEED THOSE FUCKING COMPUTERS IF YOU WANT TO USE THOSE FUCKING LAPTOPS SIT ON A FUCKING TABLE AND DONT MAKE A MUCH NEEDED COMPUTER FUCKING USELESS YOU PRICK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that shit is my numer 1 pet peeve. i have to stop myself loosing it when i see one of these pricks
>>
>>36209103
>Studying CS
>That guy who thinks he's gonna be the next Mark Kikerburg and posts Steve Jobs quotes in your uni facebook group
>Roasties who get everything handed to them because muh gender diversity and muh improvement of women
>>
>>36209184
The only time I do this is to transfer a file from my laptop to the PC so I can print it.
>>
>>36209222
I remember CS101. All the roasties attatched themselves to a beta orbiter who would do the coding project for them. I remember one day the oneitis in my class and lab session couldn't work out a bug in her program. The entire time I helped her out I was stuttering, shaking, and sweating. All while 3 other orbiters watched me help her. Goddamn that girl was perfect. Part of me still thinks I could've gf'd her if I would have just talked to her.
>>
>>36209265
>The entire time I helped her out I was stuttering, shaking, and sweating.
I know that feel too well
>In OS lecture
>Oneits sits next to me, i immediately start sweating
>The professor starts talking about bootloaders
>Oneitis asks me what was that word the professor just said
>I I tell her in a shivering voice "bootloader"
>She didn't catch it, asks me to write it down
>Out of stress i write "bootloader" half in latin and half in cyrillic (i'm from a slav country, we have two types of letters)
>she thinks i'm retarded
>didn't sit next to me since
>>
>>36209222
But muh nine percent
>>
>>36209265
>stuttering, shaking and sweating
Kek
>>
>>36209265

I probably shagged her up her cooch mate.
ALL uni chicks are massive sluts for the big 'ol bellend.
>>
File: sad pillow guerilla frog pepe.jpg (24KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
sad pillow guerilla frog pepe.jpg
24KB, 365x365px
>>36209103
I never went to college so I don't relate to any of these.

I am an uneducated pleb.
>>
>>36209103
That guy who has plenty of "deep" and "philosophical" thoughts about everything and never uses the material we are learning.
>>
I go to college so I guess this isn't relevant but...

>That guy who just watches youtube videos and rarely does work
>That guy who makes snide remarks to lecturers thinking that he's funny
>That guy who lies a lot
>That guy who tries to be a chad
>That guy who talks too much
All the same guy

I feel like this post would be better suited to one of those "That kid" threads, but oh well.
>>
>>36209103
> those nigresses that are always yelling
> those stacies who never shut up
>>
>>36209265
>In project with 2 roasties and a nerd girl with an engineering nerd chad bf.
>split every stage of the project in almost equal parts
>take bit more of a load because that is what i do everytime
>last part of the project one roastie doesnt do her part
>other roastie complete idiot cant do shit
>literally said "i might graduate without learning how to write a single line of code"
>they want to save the project in the time between code submission and the demo
>dont give a shit, the grade we got so far was good enough
>try hard to convince me but nope
>a year later notice activity in the shared files on google drive
>notice the senior year project of the roasties was pretty much the same project we did which is pretty much the project i did with another group in freshman year

never do shit with a roastie unless you just want to practice talking to girls.
>>
>>36209103
>The kid with the retarded ass laugh that thinks everything the professor says is hilarious
I've talked to him a few times, wouldn't be surprised if he posted here. I'm trying to get on his good side so that if he ever shoots up the school I'm spared
>>
>the middle aged woman going back to school
>thinks she needs to chat with the teacher about the material during class
>always needs stuff clarified for her
>>
>>36209103
>>the prick who argues every point he can with the lecturer thinking he knows more about the subject area than the lecturer

well maybe because he does know more than the lecturer who is most likely a brainlet reciting from notes he prepared in the last minute?
>>
>>36211808
Oh god that reminds me of that project at our university where they let pensioners attend lectures. I don't encounter them a lot, because they mostly flock to liberal arts lectures, but I had to take one for my non-technical subject and there was an entire row of gray-haired people who just discovered Wikipedia and raised their hand every ten minutes to recommend the class some article they found, always giving a five minute summary. There wasn't even a grade for that class, they just took it way too serious.
>>
>tfw the blacks stare at you as you walk to class
>>
>the two greek guys who always walk in 5 mins late, take ages to find a seat and then spend the rest of the lecture whispering/muttering as loudly as possible
>>
>>36209229
cooII story, 10/10
>>
>>36209131
I've had a retard in a first-year world history course argue with the professor during a lecture that crossbows were superior weapons to muskets
>>
>the suck up who buys the professor's books when not assigned reading and actually asks questions about them in class.

>the sjw/commie/antifaggot that thinks their views are edgy and radical without realizing this is the fucking norm.
>>
>those guys that gang up in the computer labs to watch naruto and play league of legends as loudly as they can
>>
File: IMG_3518.jpg (52KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3518.jpg
52KB, 431x450px
>>36209103
>The fucking turbofaggot in English class who thinks he's intellectually superior by analyzing every work through an Oedipal lens
>>
>>36213644

I could see this argument when the very first guns were being brought into use.
>>
>>36213724
Fucking league fags. There is always that one guy in of our learning rooms that terrorizes everyone with his 100 clicks per minute. He doesn't even hear it when people shush him, because of his headphones.
>>
>>36209265

no you wouldn't she was in another entirely league that's why you could even help her in the first place without she feeling self conscious
>>
> That one kid that sits in the back of the class and responds to every thing the teacher says as if he's having a conversation with teacher. He does this at full volume. Teacher is too nice to tell him to shut the fuck up.

> That one kid that asks questions in the form of statements so that he sounds smart and seems as if he is teaching the teacher and the rest of the class

> That one kid that asks everytime: when are we doing to use this in real life??

> The two sandniggers that are whispering and giggling throughout the entire lecture

> The one kid that leaves early everytime, yet sits in the middle of a full row, causing a huge shuffle as people have to move out of their seats to make way
>>
>>36215615
>> That one kid that asks questions in the form of statements so that he sounds smart and seems as if he is teaching the teacher and the rest of the class

That's me. It's because I'm actually paying attention you fucking autist.

All you can do about it is complain online. Drop out already bruh
>>
>that loud group of 3 liberal normie fedora tippers who sit in the lecture hall 45 minutes before class begins having loud conversations about how much smarter they are than religious people and what anime and vidya they like
It pains me because I have several classes with all 3, and 2 of them are cute grills, but I can't just get past how obnoxious they are. Their taste in anime is shit and they'd probably think I'm an elitist anyways.
>>
File: 1436585346367.png (102KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1436585346367.png
102KB, 512x512px
>kid constantly talks with professor
>sits next to him
>professor is too nice to tell him to fuck off
>have a question about assignment
>the fucking kid tries to answer me before the professor has time to speak
He's also the kid that asks stupidly long questions and answers questions with a stupidly long response
>>
>>36209103
>the kid who always turns up stoned/wired to shit in lectures and makes a scene because he is coked out of his mind
>>
>>36216783
You are pretentious cunt. Instead of asking questions in the form of a question, you become a pretentious cunt acting as if you already know the material and beyond - handing out tips to the rest of the class as if you're doing them a favor.
Eat my shit. That kid gets Ds on his tests.
>>
>that stupid bitch in your study group that always asks if you want to grab coffee together

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I DON'T LIKE COFFEE YOU IDIOT?
>>
>>36209103
Jamals and stacies all over campus not doing a thing while I bust my ass with my double major. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>36211730
Roastie engineering girls are like this at least 50% of the time.
>>
>>36211847

you are clearly not STEM
>>
>that person who you're not sure is a guy or a girl
>that person who always has to mention they're special in some way or another
>>
>That older kid who you can tell spent a few years as a neet before going to uni
>>
File: 1453215583180.jpg (21KB, 400x418px) Image search: [Google]
1453215583180.jpg
21KB, 400x418px
>>36209103
>>the prick who argues every point he can with the lecturer thinking he knows more about the subject area than the lecturer
So everyone that post here?
>>
>the guy that used to be in the army that uses a camo backpack and wears cargo shorts
>>
>the two people in english who go on five minute tangents, multiple times, to find depth in things that mean nothing
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.