[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagecucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1475390158759.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1475390158759.png
123KB, 785x757px
time for wagey stories

>be me
>customer wants something and is whispering to me
>ask customer to repeat
>customer repeats louder but starts to mumble
>ask customer to repeat one more time
>customer gets upset and talks to manager complaining about me

>customer was a fat welfare bitch
>>
>>36208651
Just repeat the part that you heard back to her and leave it in the open for her to fill in the rest. You need to baby people if you're in customer service.
>>
Why are you bragging about being needlessly hostile to someone with a developmental disability?
>>
>>36208702
hostile? i asked her politely to repeat what she said. Well, maybe the hostility came up when she complained, also i doubt she had any disabilities aside from being unable to take care of herself
>>36208697
this could be great advice
>>
>>36208702
I worked in food until recently and people of all kinds came through, if you get angry over having to repeat yourself because the person helping you can't hear you then you need to think about how much you're projecting your voice. It's louder in our heads than in the open air.
>>36208825
I try to be helpful but I can't stand people anymore. I've even hidden myself away from my mother. Going to completely stop talking to her soon. After that the cat. Maybe I'll be happy then, because being social made me paranoid and boarder line schizophrenic.
>>
>>36208868
I hear you. Trying to be social is doing serious damage
>>
Bumping for interest

You know
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.