[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dudes, iam failling uni and i must fake a sickness to solve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (90KB, 494x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 494x820px
My dudes, iam failling uni and i must fake a sickness to solve my problems, a valid one is depresion. Can someone give me advice on how to convince a psychiatrist i have depression? Also any other easly fakeable illness sugestions are welcome.
>>
Cut veins?
>>
>>36206503
Cry and say you have suicidal thoughts. Mention anxiety.
>>
Say you're a pedophile and you "don't want to hurt anyone", they love that shit.
>>
>>36206503
convince somebody you have depression? A large number of people here actually do have depression and since you are here, you probably do too.
>>
>>36206503
>depression
>a valid sickness

wtf? since when?
>>
who else here
>crippled with student debt?

It legitimately keeps me up at night. I don't want to be what the university wants me to be.
>>
>>36206569
I MUST convice i have depression, otherwise i fail a subject i lose goverment fuding for my uni and i have to pay for this semester, so whether i have depression is irrelevant i must have it or iam fucked
>>
>>36206692
>taking a loan out you can't afford
So how much debt are you looking at when finished? And what degree are you getting? And realistically how long will it take to pay off (no lol 100k starting meme)
>>
Since when does faking an illness a get-out-of-adult-problem free card? Also it's mid-april so it'll take a hell of a lot longer than the 1 month you have left to actually get diagnosed unless you seriously attempt suicide to the point of getting institutionalized
>>
File: 1473071658700.jpg (80KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1473071658700.jpg
80KB, 600x525px
>>36206742
Currently I'm $20,000 in debt (I averaged it), and still two and a half years left to go, as I was doing nursing beforehand. I'm considering dropping uni and working two jobs until I've paid it off, so I'm hoping I can pay it off in 4 to 5 years.
I can find some solace in the fact that what we do in this life has no inherent meaning and that it's all just made up in the end.
I'm trying so hard to be a better human anon.
>>
>>36206894
There are scholarships, you know. ddddddd
>>
>>36206938
It'd certainly stop massive amounts of money from hemorrhaging out of my future wallet. I'm currently in a science degree and I'd need to look into some form of scholarship.

All this kinda helps anon. I'm just so confused with who I want to be and where I want to take my future.
>>
>>36207029
You fell for the college trap when you weren't mature enough to make such a big life decision. My advice -AND you should only take it as advice, and definitely get multiple opinions- is that you drop out of this giant debt-hole, exist in the real world for a few years until you've realized what you wanted to be, then evaluate whether you want to actually go to college.

Because racking up tens of thousands of dollars in debt for a permanent niche is really the last place you need to be if you don't know who you are or what you want in life
>>
>>36207097
Thank you anon. I think its time to make a change in my life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.