[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many people do you think are unironically paid to shill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1471566222132.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471566222132.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
How many people do you think are unironically paid to shill for Trump here?
>>
>>36202846
0, there are no shills here. People are just paranoid
>>
>>36202846
I think it's more likely that people are being paid to perpetuate the Pepe meme. Just keep spamming it constantly, doesn't matter if there are few replies, just keep posting them, keep coming up with new iterations, and then when you have something to really project, then you have a platform to change the meme to fit whatever idea you want to incept into the masses.
>>
>>36202846
Most likely 0, but there were prolly a lot of posters being paid to shill for Hillary. That wasn't secret information either. A Hillary super PAC literally paid people to "correct the record" on the internet.
>>
>>36203074
>>36203484
Fuck off shills, I know your secret
>>
>>36203078
i alwasy thought a handful of graphic designers just got obsessed and spent their free time posting here and putting ridiculous amounts of effort into creating pepes, but your version makes a lot of sense. im going to have to think about that for a while.
>>
>>36202846
I don't notice any. Maybe I just subconsciously ignore shilling
>>
why would trump need shills

4chan is pro trump
>>
Take a look at /pol/ the pro-trump shilling is pretty obvious.
>>
>>36204083
I actually don't think it's shilling. It seems like people just bought into the meme so hard that to admit he's just a run of the mill global elite would be devastating to their world view. Also there's the collective aspect of calling anyone with a dissenting opinion a shill.
>>
File: suspicious hermes.jpg (40KB, 745x572px) Image search: [Google]
suspicious hermes.jpg
40KB, 745x572px
>>36203074
that is just what a shill pretending to be a troll pretending to be a shill would say
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.